Knightmares drag team chat

United States
north carolina
jahluv4ever-_
if you wanna join you gotta be fast and respect these rules:respect your teammates and other teams,when gt6 let you trade cars No Scamming!!Team roster will be up soon. Any question message jahluv4ever-_ or message on this page.

Nice to see y'all here. Since Eclipse and HiBoost and Knightmares are all at some point it seems going to have a battle, make sure you check Danny and my teams threads to keep up to date ;) 👍

if you wanna join you gotta be fast and respect these rules:respect your teammates and other teams,when gt6 let you trade cars No Scamming!!Team roster will be up soon. Any question message jahluv4ever-_ or message on this page.

Are you JAHLILTOBEAST-jahluv4ever? hmm. Good Luck with the team. I see your just getting started.

Jah, once I figure out my landing time on Saturday (factor in me getting to the house and setting everything up) and I'll see if we can get the battle rolling for Saturday.

This my old thread .. Post on my new one.

You do know that you can create a private chat for just team members right? It would probably be easier if this thread was locked, that way people wouldn't confuse this one with your team thread.

Latest Posts

Back