Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
This Audi set is probably one of the best 'city' sets I've seen to date - love the compositions and the tones as usual are superb! :bowdown: The standout images for me are #2, #4 and #6 - these three especially have captured the urban aspect particularly well and their tones are perfection. :drool:
You never fail to impress with both your photographic talent and exceptional post editing abilities. 👍 :)

Great car and location combination. Toning and lighting add a lot to the realism of these images (especially in pictures #2, #4 and #6). Contrasts and the individual compositions are looking good, too.

You exceeded my expectations - and they're quite high. ;)
Thank you very much Nenad, I think Madrid is really a good place to try to do something pretty much realistic in an urban environment. Really glad you think I've succeeded to do it :cheers:

Superb...as always.

2nd and 4th are my favorites. I love your style. 👍
Muito obrigado Ricardo :) Really glad you like them :cheers:

#4 is a stunner, great job on the set as usual. ;)
Merci Nicolas, really glad you like the fourth especially :)

Every single photo of the TT set looks amazing, but i have to point out number 4, it's superb !
Well done, that's the kind of madness i'm always expecting to see from you and in most of the cases i do.
Thx a lot for these kind words Roman :cheers:

What can I say, this set is so beautiful.

I really like the 4th shot, it has the real vibe to it, and I like the small reflection on the car in the 5th shot.

Overall, this set is as master class of brilliance, top job Kodje.:bowdown:👍
Thx a lot Proby, always a pleasure to read your comments, very glad you like this set :cheers:

GT-R said it all - ditto. Great work with the realism and presentation for each shot. 👍
Thank you very Much Dave, glad you like them :cheers:

Fantastic as usual ! Love GT-R set :drool: :drool: :drool: Dynamsim, realism, everything is just amazing ! My favorites are artistic ones #4 and #11.
Audi shots are great too. My favorite is #4. Very, very nice shot 👍👍👍
спасибо Ilya, really glad you both the GTR and the TTS sets and especially the #4 & #11 of the GTR one. Were the two pics of the set I wasn't sure of the result of my editing work, make my day that you like them :cheers:

This Audi set is probably one of the best 'city' sets I've seen to date - love the compositions and the tones as usual are superb! :bowdown: The standout images for me are #2, #4 and #6 - these three especially have captured the urban aspect particularly well and their tones are perfection. :drool:
You never fail to impress with both your photographic talent and exceptional post editing abilities. 👍 :)
What can I say after such a comment ? :embarrassed::embarrassed: Thx a million Nathan, more than glad you think it's a good urban set :cheers:

Really amazing, Jeremy, really! I think the color choice was perfect, great toning and lighting, plus great compositions. :drool:

Thats an awesome set! It has everything: Good vibe, awesome colors and stunning composition! 👍 Makes me want to open GT5 and hop on a TTS.

Really amazing, Jeremy, really! I think the color choice was perfect, great toning and lighting, plus great compositions. :drool:
Thx a lot Ciro, really glad you like the choice of color, I needed something more colorful after my last black GTR set and this red works well, I think, in a warm toning city scenery :)
Thats an awesome set! It has everything: Good vibe, awesome colors and stunning composition! 👍 Makes me want to open GT5 and hop on a TTS.
Thx a lot for this nice comment mate, really glad you like this set :cheers: And have no hesitation, get a TTS and make a run, this car is also really nice to drive :)

Time for a little preview of the next set :

Almost finished, maybe tomorow if Flickr works​

Some Beautiful Photos Here. Especially the 330 P4.
Thx Bilbo :cheers: The 330P4 is such a great car it's quite easy to take beautiful photo of it ;)

Very nice set Kodje, lovely composition and lighting!

Looking forward to the next set as always.
Thank you very much mate, glad you like it :cheers:

Most of your Audi TT photos wouldn't happen to be HDR, would they? They look amazing!
They are HDR. But in general I prefer soft HDR effect and in the TTS set it was especially some light work. The post-HDR edit work (on toning mostly) was more consequent.

Wonderful Jeremy - again some of the best "Monaco" shots I've seen! :drool: That track is so "PS2" that great shots are not that easy there but you nailed it with each image, however my personal favourite of them is shot #2. :bowdown: :)

Omg Jeremy you've nailed it again, the first and last one are jaw dropping. :crazy: The tones, the soft blur, the motion, the realism, that lightning! Gosh! This inspirates me to turn on the PS3 now and quicky turn on GT5 now!

I actually prefer the first one above the last, in the last one the composition is a bit better, but your first shot is like a different Monaco (like i have never seen it before). Keep them coming!

Really digging the camera angles you went for this time around. Both toning and lighting are looking as great as usual.

Just had a look at this set on Flickr, and I must say that I am deeply impressed with the whole set.

You have a unique style, and that's what I like the most about your work.

Above and beyond just beautiful. 👍

Sublime and really cool. The angles and composition of the set really allowed the car to stand out and be what it really is: a beautiful machine. Good job. 👍

Looking good, loving the soft blur & blur. Makes a really nice effect on the pictures. Also top notch tones like usual. 👍

Very nice set, Jeremy. I like the warm tones and glow effect. My favorite is pic #2.
Thx a lot Konrad, glad you like them :)
Keep your style, It's wonderful 👍

I've already said...I'd love to see your sets in cold tones :D
Merci beaucoup Max :cheers: Really glad you think my style is good. I will try something colder once ;)
Wonderful Jeremy - again some of the best "Monaco" shots I've seen! :drool: That track is so "PS2" that great shots are not that easy there but you nailed it with each image, however my personal favourite of them is shot #2. :bowdown: :)
I agree, Monaco is not the ideal track to take photos, the scenery is often very uggly (the trees especially...). Thx a lot for tyour kind words really happy you like these last shots :)
Omg Jeremy you've nailed it again, the first and last one are jaw dropping. :crazy: The tones, the soft blur, the motion, the realism, that lightning! Gosh! This inspirates me to turn on the PS3 now and quicky turn on GT5 now!
I actually prefer the first one above the last, in the last one the composition is a bit better, but your first shot is like a different Monaco (like i have never seen it before). Keep them coming!
:)
My pleasure if I give you the will to take some pics :cheers:
Thx a lot mate, really glad you like these pics, especially the first one (my personnal fav' in this set) :)
Really digging the camera angles you went for this time around. Both toning and lighting are looking as great as usual.
Thx a lot Nenad Really glad you like my choice of angles, was the most important part of my work on these pics (and I must admit that the uggly scenery of this track lead to choose some specific angles...)
Just had a look at this set on Flickr, and I must say that I am deeply impressed with the whole set.

You have a unique style, and that's what I like the most about your work.

Above and beyond just beautiful. 👍
Thx a lot Paul, always a pleasure to read your comments on my work :cheers:
Sublime and really cool. The angles and composition of the set really allowed the car to stand out and be what it really is: a beautiful machine. Good job. 👍
That the point ! I personnaly like very much the body lines of this car, really glad if my photos allows to see that :)
Thx Jaden :cheers:
Looking good, loving the soft blur & blur. Makes a really nice effect on the pictures. Also top notch tones like usual. 👍
Thx a lot mate, I've worked a lot on toning on my last set so very glad you think it's a good result :cheers:
superb set m8 !
Thx a lot Roman :)

For today, just one pic made for the CCCL124 with one of my favorite car : the 787B:

Thx once more for your nice comments, it's always a real pleasure to read them :)

Absolutely amazing shot, Jérémy. Really liking the desaturated colours, the camera angle, the lighting, the contrast, the toning... Just everything! You've excelled yourself. :bowdown: 👍

Great 787B shot, Jérémy. But, that 512BB set is just fantastic :drool::bowdown:. Awesome job 👍👍
Thx a lot Héctor, glad you like my last work :cheers:
Absolutely amazing shot, Jérémy. Really liking the desaturated colours, the camera angle, the lighting, the contrast, the toning... Just everything! You've excelled yourself. :bowdown: 👍
Thank you very much Nenad, you've described exactly the points I've worked the most on this pic :cheers:
Stunning Mazda pic, Jérémy! As always great lightning, composition and angle.
Thx Konrad, glad you like it :cheers:

A preview for my next set to come :

Hope you'll like it :)

Watch my finger, it's you my friend, yes yes yes, you are currently reaching a higher level, these licence plates addings are nicely done, each shot is a pleasure to watch, we must meet online and make giant panoramas :) Bravo Jérémy 👍

Congrats for the black GT-R set, and the TT (hope the TT RS will be avaliable in gt6) shows the urban mood just as I like. No doubt the Enzo will rock !

Last edited:
Back