Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
Simply superb 512BB set Jeremy. The mood, atmosphere, lighting, all brought about by your excellent toning amaze me.

can you just post it please :D
i'm excited! preview looks sick
It's currently uploading, hope you won't be deceived :cheers:
Sexy preview. Can't wait. :D
Thx Nenad it's comming very soon :)
Watch my finger, it's you my friend, yes yes yes, you are currently reaching a higher level, these licence plates addings are nicely done, each shot is a pleasure to watch, we must meet online and make giant panoramas :) Bravo Jérémy 👍

Congrats for the black GT-R set, and the TT (hope the TT RS will be avaliable in gt6) shows the urban mood just as I like. No doubt the Enzo will rock !
I also hope GT6 will have the TT RS :cheers:
Thx for these kind words my friend, was sure both the GTR and the TTS sets would suit your tastes :)
I would be happy to meet you online, need to find some time for that.
Love the preview shot, the 787B shot and the 512BB pictures are fantastic
Thx mate :cheers:
It's just a preview but I already know the forthcoming set will be good 👍
Can't wait.
Thx :cheers:
Simply superb 512BB set Jeremy. The mood, atmosphere, lighting, all brought about by your excellent toning amaze me.
Thx a lot mate :cheers:

Enzo Ferrari '02

.Preview.

Panorama (5462 x 2132)

Panorama (6019 x 2112)

Panorama (7290 x 1689)

Panorama (6048 x 2112)

:cheers: Thx for watching :cheers:

Excellent set my friend, totally loving the grey sky and the freezing tones, I'll write another detailed comment where you know :) You've successfully reached the cold weather range Jérémy :)

What a beauty. You excelled yourself yet again. The tones, the contrasts, the lighting, the compositions... Everything looks just right. :) 👍

I agree with GTR's comments on these (works of art) photos.

I really like the silver colour with the black wheels, it gives the car a neutral look of an early pre production model, and the cold look also gives the impression of winter testing at the Monza circuit.

These photo's are very well edited, and they definitely deserve praise in your gallery.:drool::bowdown:

Stunning set Jeremy - love the muted saturation combined with the tones and lighting work together perfectly to bring about a very classy result.. and the panoramas are awesome! :bowdown: :drool: :)

Excellent set my friend, totally loving the grey sky and the freezing tones, I'll write another detailed comment where you know :) You've successfully reached the cold weather range Jérémy :)
Merci Hervé :cheers: Was something like a tribute to some of your sets, so glad you like it :)
What a beauty. You excelled yourself yet again. The tones, the contrasts, the lighting, the compositions... Everything looks just right. :) 👍
Thx a lot Nenad, very glad you like this last set :cheers:
I agree with GTR's comments on these (works of art) photos.

I really like the silver colour with the black wheels, it gives the car a neutral look of an early pre production model, and the cold look also gives the impression of winter testing at the Monza circuit.

These photo's are very well edited, and they definitely deserve praise in your gallery.:drool::bowdown:
:) Thx Paul, always a real pleasure to read your comment, you've seen perfectly my purposes with this set, so I cant' be more happy :cheers:
Stunning set Jeremy - love the muted saturation combined with the tones and lighting work together perfectly to bring about a very classy result.. and the panoramas are awesome! :bowdown: :drool: :)
Thx a lot Nathan, really glad you think the result looks classy, this Enzo deserves it :cheers:

Last edited:
And I wasn't wrong, set is stunning.
I'm loving desaturated colors in pics #1 and #3. Pic number 6 has a very nice angle. All the shots also have great toning and lightning 👍 Cold feel of them creates a nice atmosphere. :bowdown:
And panoramas are just :drool:

Whoa! What did I miss?
*checks everything missed*
Summary: Your works are just getting better and better, Jeremy! :bowdown:

The third and the sixth are my favourite. But the third really nail it. Though it would be better if all 4 wheel on the road but still, you manage to nail it! *A*

The Enzo looks really nice in white. I like the muted tones overall and the shots with elements of green harmonize well. My favs are shots 4 & 7. 👍

Keep up the great work mate. :)

And I wasn't wrong, set is stunning.
I'm loving desaturated colors in pics #1 and #3. Pic number 6 has a very nice angle. All the shots also have great toning and lightning 👍 Cold feel of them creates a nice atmosphere. :bowdown:
And panoramas are just :drool:
Thx a lot Konrad, really glad you like the toning and lighting in this set :cheers:

Whoa! What did I miss?
*checks everything missed*
Summary: Your works are just getting better and better, Jeremy! :bowdown:
:lol:
Thx a lot Justin :cheers:

The third and the sixth are my favourite. But the third really nail it. Though it would be better if all 4 wheel on the road but still, you manage to nail it! *A*
Thx a lot mate :)

GPR
The Enzo looks really nice in white. I like the muted tones overall and the shots with elements of green harmonize well. My favs are shots 4 & 7. 👍

Keep up the great work mate. :)
Thx George :)

A few new pics :

First, the preview of the next set to come :

Then, some entry of these last weeks :

CCCL 125
There will be a set with this Alfa

Photomode Competition 140

And some random shots

A licence plate edit on an old pic

Some Ferrari on Monza

A GT500 in Tokyo

Thanks for taking some to time to watch :cheers:

The preview of the next set looks really good, can't wait for this.

The Alfa shot looks interesting, as it has a similar composition to my Monza track view, and I have a feeling this will be good as well.

That GT500 pic has a great vibe to it, you have given it the look of intense action on the track.

Great stuff from you as always.👍:drool::bowdown:

That Camaro set is going to be a good one :)👍. I am really liking the Ferrari at monza and the GT500 shots as well :drool:. Great job, Jérémy 👍👍.

Good sense of bringing the toning into the shots and the blur that you added at the margin, you've given them a look of a bit of pictorial touch in 3rd and 5th one especially. :)

Excellent Tuscan pano edit Jérémy, shiny as a diamond, love it ! Very nice 8C shot, efficient camera angle and sense of speed. The PC140 looks like some digital art. Nicely done licence plate edit on one of your most powerfull picture. The Monza shot looks great, smartly edited, truely loving the light and the metal bridge colors. The last one is reaching the heavenly mood with panache, brilliant work once again my friend.

Here's a small gift :) Hope you'll like this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/86583568@N05/9500790467/

The preview of the next set looks really good, can't wait for this.

The Alfa shot looks interesting, as it has a similar composition to my Monza track view, and I have a feeling this will be good as well.

That GT500 pic has a great vibe to it, you have given it the look of intense action on the track.

Great stuff from you as always.👍:drool::bowdown:
Thx a lot Paul, always a pleasure to read your comments and detailed feedback. Very glad you like the GT500 one especially :cheers:

That Camaro set is going to be a good one :)👍. I am really liking the Ferrari at monza and the GT500 shots as well :drool:. Great job, Jérémy 👍👍.

Thx Héctor, hope you won't be deceived by the camaro set :)

Loved that white Enzo.. and your previews are looking good.. I can't wait :crazy:

Thx a lot Zachary :cheers:

Good sense of bringing the toning into the shots and the blur that you added at the margin, you've given them a look of a bit of pictorial touch in 3rd and 5th one especially. :)

Thx for this feedback mate, glad you like these ones :)

Excellent Tuscan pano edit Jérémy, shiny as a diamond, love it ! Very nice 8C shot, efficient camera angle and sense of speed. The PC140 looks like some digital art. Nicely done licence plate edit on one of your most powerfull picture. The Monza shot looks great, smartly edited, truely loving the light and the metal bridge colors. The last one is reaching the heavenly mood with panache, brilliant work once again my friend.

Here's a small gift :) Hope you'll like this.
No doubt I like it my friend. Was a real pleasure to discover this little gem in Flickr. Good resize work and, of course, superb work on toning for a very realistical cold winter morning feelings :) (winter is not comming, it's already here finally ;) ).
And thx for the detailed feedback :cheers: Especially very glad you like the PC140 one :)

I really love that 458 one :drool: actually they're all awesome! Great job! 👍
Thx a lot mate.

A quick edit shot made for the last 2.0 competition. My first time with a standard... Yes, you can look to my gallery I always use premium. Most of the time I avoid standard, but I love this C9 so much... I cannot do anything else in a Mercedes contest :)

Thanks for watching, hope you'll like this one.​

Latest Posts

Back