Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
Great shot of the Merc!
Thx a lot Lee, always a pleasure to see you there and more than glad you like my work :cheers:
Great shot with Alfa Romeo! I love the blue tint in the pictures, but here he was particularly gorgeous!
Thx but the edit work was done by my friend Hervé, so he deserve the compliments :) My version of the shot is coming soon. I've got several sets to come next :)
Love that Merc shot, great mood in it
Thx mate, really glad you like this one :)
GPR
I agree. Quite textural and engaging. 👍
Merci GPR, always a pleasure to know you like my pics, you're one of my main inspiration here :cheers:
Lovely edit, Jérémy. Toning and lighting are excellent. 👍
Thx for the kind words Nenad :)

The next set is coming soon, hope you will enjoy it :)

Last edited:
Lovely work, Jeremy! :drool:
Partly because it's orange. :P
But mostly because of #6! 👍

Wow Jeremy, you're a bonafide photomode rock star! :bowdown:
This set is incredible :drool: You've absolutely nailed the lighting, the tones, the saturation and contrast levels to produce extremely compelling and realistic images. Everytime you post a set I think "wow it doesn't get any better than that" and then your next set comes along and I'm thinking "oh yes it does!" ;)
No pressure now. :lol:

The length between the darkest shadow and brightest glare looks bloody marvelous in this hot set. :cool:👍

Lovely work, Jeremy! :drool:
Partly because it's orange. :P
But mostly because of #6! 👍
I think this is only me third set with an orange car, Most of the time I donj't think to orange when I'm looking for a car color but this time the choice was obvious in my head :)
Thx and glad you especially like the #6 :)

all photos of camaro is very nice but the nuber 3 i like it most of all
you have do very nice editing 👍👍👍
Thx a lot mate, really glad you like this set :)

shot 7, that's gorgeous :drool:
Thx a lot :cheers: Seems that every one has a different choice of fav' :)

Wow Jeremy, you're a bonafide photomode rock star! :bowdown:
This set is incredible :drool: You've absolutely nailed the lighting, the tones, the saturation and contrast levels to produce extremely compelling and realistic images. Everytime you post a set I think "wow it doesn't get any better than that" and then your next set comes along and I'm thinking "oh yes it does!" ;)
No pressure now. :lol:
:lol:
Thx a million Nathan, this kind of message make my day when I read it, especially from someone like you :cheers:
I've got a couple of sets which are at the "work in process" step. Hope they won't disappoint you :)

I like the composition in number 5.
Thx :)

The length between the darkest shadow and brightest glare looks bloody marvelous in this hot set. :cool:👍
Thx a lot :cheers: This contrast between light and shadows is exactly the point I love to work in an urban set (and the main reason why I do urban sets...)

Another perfect set coming from you. Faves are #3, 5 and 7. ;)
Merci Nicolas :cheers:

And for today just another edit work on a perfect HaerBev' merged pic :

I cannot describe that Camaro edit. Each shot has it's own beauty, yet, they belong together. If I must pick a fave, It's the last one. I can almost run into the park and play. Sooooo realistic. All are romantic & dangerous at once.:bowdown:

The LF-A shot just adds to the legend. Each shot is a freaking love story. How do you do...nevermind...:drool:👍

I absolutely love this Camaro set, it_ has a very realistic feel to it.

The lighting is what makes this set feel so real, and you have brought Tokyo to life as well.

It makes me want to be there, to see this car in action as it races around the track.

A very evocative set Kodje.:bowdown:

Sweet Camaro set Jeremy. I particularly like shots 5 & 7, the light and softness is great. 👍

And you're LFA edit is very nice also, I like the colour of it. Beautiful toning. :) 👍

By the way I thought it was worth mentioning your latest 2.0 entry of the green GTR is stunning. Very nice indeed, it should do well I think. 👍

Yes Jérémy, the Tokyo set rocks !! Pics 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 are shaking my mouse wow, gonna write my detailed comment elsewhere my friend :) The C9 editing work is beautiful, may we should try some panoramic stuff in this corner. And your LFA pano edit is brilliant, the licence plate adding is wisely done, colors and lighting are managed the Jérémiesque way :cheers:

I came back for the Redbull 2010 on page 24...It is still freaking Awesome.:bowdown:

Go get 'em tiger, and THANK YOU for all of your help/ support!:cheers:

I cannot describe that Camaro edit. Each shot has it's own beauty, yet, they belong together. If I must pick a fave, It's the last one. I can almost run into the park and play. Sooooo realistic. All are romantic & dangerous at once.:bowdown:

The LF-A shot just adds to the legend. Each shot is a freaking love story. How do you do...nevermind...:drool:👍

Thank you so much Mate, always more than a pleasure to read you, and very glad you like the last one :wasn't sure of the result on this one :)

I absolutely love this Camaro set, it_ has a very realistic feel to it.

The lighting is what makes this set feel so real, and you have brought Tokyo to life as well.

It makes me want to be there, to see this car in action as it races around the track.

A very evocative set Kodje.:bowdown:

Thx a lot for this great comment Paul, was exactly the feeling I would like to put in this set so can't be more happy you've seen it this way :)

Thx a lot ! :cheers:

the lfa photo is great! but is that a magenta color? i would prefer i cleary red. anyway that is a nice pic 👍

I don't know the name of this color but I've done so mainy setting adjustements on this red that it may be very far away from the original :)

Thx a lots and glad you like it mate :)

GPR
Sweet Camaro set Jeremy. I particularly like shots 5 & 7, the light and softness is great. 👍

And you're LFA edit is very nice also, I like the colour of it. Beautiful toning. :) 👍

By the way I thought it was worth mentioning your latest 2.0 entry of the green GTR is stunning. Very nice indeed, it should do well I think. 👍

Thx George :cheers: And very glad you like the GTR shot, the match with the song was so an evidence :) I've tried a lots of different things for this competition (another "stairway to Heaven" and a "Yellow Submarine" are coming once I finished to edit them) But I was satisfied with no one and then...

Yes Jérémy, the Tokyo set rocks !! Pics 1 + 3 + 5 + 7 are shaking my mouse wow, gonna write my detailed comment elsewhere my friend :) The C9 editing work is beautiful, may we should try some panoramic stuff in this corner. And your LFA pano edit is brilliant, the licence plate adding is wisely done, colors and lighting are managed the Jérémiesque way :cheers:

Merci beaucoup Hervé :) Very glad you like my version of your pano :) And for the C9, yes I think a pano would have been great here. If I wasn't limited by the 2.0 edits rules for the compet' I would have done one I think ;)

You always give us brilliant works to admire. Thanks for that!

You're welcome Zach ! Always a pleasure to see you here :cheers:

I came back for the Redbull 2010 on page 24...It is still freaking Awesome.:bowdown:

Go get 'em tiger, and THANK YOU for all of your help/ support!:cheers:

:lol:
Thx once more mate !

Mind-blowing Z28 set, Jérémy. My personal favourite is the third shot. :bowdown: 👍

Thx Nenad very glad you like this one especially :)

Nice lfa shot! It looks very realistic.
Thx Eric, very glad you find it realistic :)

It looks gamey and also real at the same time.
Nicely done. *-*
Thx mate. I guess this ambivalent feeling comes form the fact the angle are unrealistic sometimes but the edit work on toning make them looks a little bit realistic :)

Excellent Camaro set and LFA edit Jeremy :) Lighting and speed capture is great!
Thx a lot mate :cheers: You may like the next set to come according to your pseudo ;)

This set is a sequel of the CCCL Comp. 124
The shot 4 was my entry in this poll. I didn't make a great result... but the poll was amazing with especially three great shots from Nathan, George and Nicolas and a deserved wins for the first :)

Mazda 787B Race car '91
"The Rotary Legend"

.Preview.

Your latest set is pretty damn hot!!! Love the slightly desaturated feel and the lighting has a dreamy quality to it. Im torn between the 1st & last shots - I really like the snaking ribbon of tarmac in #1 and the full on in your face of that beauty in the ladt one. Bravo Jeremy:cheers:

Wow! This set really is that good, realistic, powerful and a great sense of speed in the first and last photo's.:drool:

All the photo's have great toning to them, and really good composition as well.

I love all of them, and great work as usual.:bowdown:

Back