Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
You have most certainly captured the beauty of the Alfa 8C in this set, really like the toning and realistic nature of the pics as well.
Fantastic work as usual.👍:bowdown::gtpflag:

Classic Kodje style. I like the first 2 most. 👍

I like the muted colour tones in all. Nice set Jeremy. 👍

Very nicely edited as usual. Love the last one. ;)👍
Merci Nicolas :cheers: Glad you like this last one especially :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
is some undersaturated. but is lovely photos. 👍
Yeah maybe it's a little bit too much desaturated, but it was to emphasize the red of the car. Glad you like it anyway mate :cheers:
Amazing set Jeremy. I love the editing...awesome job man!
Thx a lot Lee, this post makes my day :cheers:
Classic Jérémy-style post-editing. Love it! :drool: 👍
Thx Nenad, glad you like it, and happy to see you back :)
You have most certainly captured the beauty of the Alfa 8C in this set, really like the toning and realistic nature of the pics as well.
Fantastic work as usual.👍:bowdown::gtpflag:
Thx a lot Paul for these kind words :)
GPR
Classic Kodje style. I like the first 2 most. 👍

I like the muted colour tones in all. Nice set Jeremy. 👍
Thx a lot George, especially really glad you like the coulour tones of this set :)

Here is my first attempt as a rain edit. I get the idea while editing this Hervé's pic the first time. I thought it could make a good basis for this kind of edit so I tried to do it.

Hope it's not too bad :)

Thx a lot to Lee for his tuto, Gtuned for his texture pack and the whole GTPlanet community for the inspiration :cheers:

8C set is masterclass as always - I love the rich colour of the car and the overall tones of the set.
#1 has such great reflections on the left side of the car that grab your attention and I love the camera position and composition of this shot. 👍
#2 the soft focus sets this one apart from it's peers - I like it. :)
#3 again the reflections on the car are great and the sense of speed is very nice - this image would be great as a panorama. ;)
#4 is a powerful image! You've created a great sense of drama and action with the effects editing - love it! :bowdown:

That leaves us now with the rain edit of Herve's panorama.
Your first rain edit you say - it really is superb, all the elements come together so well to produce a convincing image. Really really well done. 👍 👍

Looks great for a 1st one. The toning and the effects are well made.
Thx a lot Nicolas :cheers:
Very awesome for a first attempt!👍 Love the spray coming off the tires. You make me want to do a rain edit now:idea:
Thx a lot mate, have no hesitation, try it 👍 It's a lot of work when, as me, you don't even know how to begin but it's a fun kind of work and I've learned a lot of thing about toshop tools :)
GPR
Nice edit Jeremy, you did pretty well with the effects intergration. 👍
Thank you very much George, glad you think it's a nice attempt :)
Jaw on floor
Thx mate !
8C set is masterclass as always - I love the rich colour of the car and the overall tones of the set.
#1 has such great reflections on the left side of the car that grab your attention and I love the camera position and composition of this shot. 👍
#2 the soft focus sets this one apart from it's peers - I like it. :)
#3 again the reflections on the car are great and the sense of speed is very nice - this image would be great as a panorama. ;)
#4 is a powerful image! You've created a great sense of drama and action with the effects editing - love it! :bowdown:

That leaves us now with the rain edit of Herve's panorama.
Your first rain edit you say - it really is superb, all the elements come together so well to produce a convincing image. Really really well done. 👍 👍
Thx a million for this in depth comment Nathan, a great pleasure to read it. You're right for the third, a panorama would have been a good idea here :) Really glad you like the fourth and my rain edit attempt :cheers:
I like the mood and composition in number 1.
Thx :)
Those are fantastic, the reflections, speed, overall quality... :drool:👍 Especially the last one!
Thx Ciro :)
Lovely 8C set, love the sense of speed, and the effects in the last shot. Also nice work on the rain edit :drool:
Thx a lot mate ! :)

Hi everyone, just a little preview of my next set to come.
Another sequel of a GTP photomode competition : the 2.0 wk 141 - Mercedes-benz).
As usual I've taken more than one shot and only edited one for the comp, the (few) others are coming soon :)

Merci nicolas :)

Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
The Silver Arrow

. Preview.

The Nordschleife

(7680 x 2073)

A bonus shot

And my entry

The first shot and my entry are very similar... I was unable to choose the "good" angle for this shot.
Hervé was right, a pano would have been a good choice at this place (but not allowed for the comp'...) ;)

Amazing set again Jérémy! Love the mood in the pictures, love the fog-like/morning like mood. Again, quality set to begin my day with! 👍

Good ones, I really am fond of somber mood in the shots that look like more damp than dry - the usage of lighting and woolly foreground objects are of utmost quality and promising too.

This is a very different set than what I was expecting, but I do like the atmosphere of it.
The low light levels add a sense of tension, but also commitment from the drivers point of view.
The pano' is brilliant, especially as you stepped of the track at that point.

A very dramatic set, and edited beautifully as usual.

That's a great first rain edit, Jérémy! Both toning and lighting are spot on.

What I like most about your latest set are the varying camera angles and the lighting. My personal favourite is the fifth picture due to the toning. ;)

Really nice mood and dark feel in this set Jeremy. As usual the muted colours look great. I really like shots 1,2,4 & 5 the most. Shot 5 in particular has a lovely warmth to it. 👍

I'll start with Jag set. Brilliant work ! One of the best sets with this car and your best set to date 100%. :drool::drool::drool:
8c set is nice too. I like how you used textures in the last shot. 👍
Your rain edit is amazing, especially for first attempt. :drool:👍
And I really like pics #1,4,5,6 from last set. Atmosphere and tones are really nice :drool:

Back