Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
You call that a simple photoshoot?? Cette photo est fantastique! :drool:

Merci beaucoup ! :)

This picture is true art, love it!

Merci Nicolas, really glad you think this one is something like art :)

:drool::drool: amazing pictures from preview

Thx a lot mate :cheers:

"May like" is the understatement of the year....Wow phenomenal set of one of my favorite cars! Truly a treat.

And if that's just the preview then...:drool:

Thx ! Really glad YOU like the 787B set, thx a lot for the kind words :cheers:

Yes Jérémy I love your 8C pano edit, looks quiet and still fast, edited the smast way, toning and lighting are nicely managed.

Oh a four way camera angle preview. Does it mean we'll get more pictures than usual ? :)

C'est beau 👍

Here's a small gift for you:

Hope you'll like this my friend.

Thanks a lot Jus, glad you like the pano :)

Very glad you like my version of your 8C, I'm ready for working on any other of your awesome composition my friend :) And thx a lot for your gift, feel free to do that on any of my pic. Always a pleasure to see how you use your awesome skills on them :) Et merci du compliment for the preview :) If I've done a "four preview in one" it's just because I wasn't able to choose :lol:

Wow! That preview is awesome! Really looking forward to this 'simple shoot'. :drool: ;)

Thx a lot Nathan :cheers:

GPR
Wow, I have to agree that preview looks flippin amazing. :drool: Loving the textural feel and artistic look. 👍 Lookinf forward to set big time. 👍 👍

Thx a lot George, reading your "wow" makes my day :cheers:

The Jaguar preview looks well enough that it could stand on its own, I am jealous.

Don't be, I haven't the only beginning of a quarter of your editing skill, but very glad you like this preview :cheers:

I must say, congratulations on your CCCL victory, Kodje. That is one sharp photo with a ton of roughness. 👍

Thx a lot ! I was very glad so much people seems to like this pic, for once I was pretty satisfied of my work :)

Really looking forward to this set, it's one of my favourite cars in the game.

I also think the preview is very artistic, good job.👍

Thx Paul, hope you will like the full set :)

That XJ13 is awesome :drool:

Thx mate :cheers:

It's hard to make the XJ13 look ugly, but its amazing when done right.

This is absolutely amazing!

:lol: Thx a lot mate ! :)

Woah woah woah. Hold up. That XJ13 preview was too much, I need to take a second...

...okay. I think I'm ready for the full set now. Hit me!

Great, it's currently uploading :) Thx for the kind words mate !

Everytime you post your latest set, I am left completely speechless by the amount of work you put in to each photo.
The interior views are incredible, love the details in these shots.

The blurring in the bokeh pics are perfect, and also the red painting the car is so gorgeous.

A brilliant set, and they are all my fav's.:bowdown::gtpflag:

:eek: Mind is blown! :drool: Incredible set Jeremy! :bowdown:
#1 - awesome with the focal point on the dash and just the right amount of blur all around. The toning compliments the shot so well to produce a stunning image.
#2 & 3 - I love the soft focus of these shots and again the toning and colour work their magic with the images.
#4 & 5 - Spectacular to say the least - the effects produce a really etheral feel to the images.
#6 & 7 - Here you've nailed the all the elements to produce a very fitting retro vibe to the images.
#8 - A fantastic perspective!
#9 - OMG - what a brilliant abstract bokeh colourful delight! Absolutely superb.

:drool::drool::bowdown::drool::drool:

Yep that is one awesome set mate. Well done. :)

So many nice things going on in each shot, from added effects to DOF and bokeh and the colours and soft glows, just really really nice. :eek:

And I like the variety of this set too but all have a artistic feel to them. The interior shots are nice angles and framed well, I love 4 & 5 with the snowy misty feel, soft light and deep red colour. The beautiful colour tones and softness of 2 & 3 are very nice with highlights just blown out a little to create smooth light blurs. 👍

Well that about covers most of it but...

My absolute favorite and shot that makes me :drool: is shot 1. Love that one! 👍 Just everything is beautiful in that one. The light the composition, the framing, the colour and toning. The golden hues of the metallic elements, the focal point of the dash and very nice DOF. Just awesome work Jeremy. I'd love to be able to do that. ;) 👍

Though I truly preferred mostly of your photoworks in your gallery, this set of the Jaguar above all left me speechless - I think those editings that you put in the photos should deserve more for positive applause. :embarrassed:

I love to see how you've emphasized the use of "bokeh" effects with warmer tonings not only in the photos as a whole(shown as specks of lights) but also on the detailed parts of the interior of the car - bringing them a sort atmosphere with sense of art.

Wow!!! Even better than expected. #1, 2, 3, 6, 7 are perfect, the others are "just" really nice. ;)👍
Merci beaucoup Nicolas 👍
Glad you like them :)
Indeed wow! So much level of detail, perfect bokeh, excellent set Jérémy!👍
Thx a lot mate !
Everytime you post your latest set, I am left completely speechless by the amount of work you put in to each photo.
The interior views are incredible, love the details in these shots.

The blurring in the bokeh pics are perfect, and also the red painting the car is so gorgeous.

A brilliant set, and they are all my fav's.:bowdown::gtpflag:
Thx Paul :cheers: Really glad you especially like the interior shots :)
:eek: Mind is blown! :drool: Incredible set Jeremy! :bowdown:
#1 - awesome with the focal point on the dash and just the right amount of blur all around. The toning compliments the shot so well to produce a stunning image.
#2 & 3 - I love the soft focus of these shots and again the toning and colour work their magic with the images.
#4 & 5 - Spectacular to say the least - the effects produce a really etheral feel to the images.
#6 & 7 - Here you've nailed the all the elements to produce a very fitting retro vibe to the images.
#8 - A fantastic perspective!
#9 - OMG - what a brilliant abstract bokeh colourful delight! Absolutely superb.

:drool::drool::bowdown::drool::drool:
Wow, that's a in depth comment ! Thx a lot Nathan for this feedback, you've perfectly described the main elemnts I wanted to add in these shots one by one :bowdown: :cheers:
GPR
Yep that is one awesome set mate. Well done. :)

So many nice things going on in each shot, from added effects to DOF and bokeh and the colours and soft glows, just really really nice. :eek:

And I like the variety of this set too but all have a artistic feel to them. The interior shots are nice angles and framed well, I love 4 & 5 with the snowy misty feel, soft light and deep red colour. The beautiful colour tones and softness of 2 & 3 are very nice with highlights just blown out a little to create smooth light blurs. 👍

Well that about covers most of it but...

My absolute favorite and shot that makes me :drool: is shot 1. Love that one! 👍 Just everything is beautiful in that one. The light the composition, the framing, the colour and toning. The golden hues of the metallic elements, the focal point of the dash and very nice DOF. Just awesome work Jeremy. I'd love to be able to do that. ;) 👍
Can I put in my sign this last sentence in you post ? ;) :lol:
Thx a million George. Thanks for these kind words, from someone like you it means a lot ! And thanks also for you in depth comment, was a great read, like Nathan you've pointed the main éléments I would like to put in my pics 👍
If I had to pick one shot as my favourite, then it would have to be number 9.
And I'm not surprise by this choice from the king of abstract shots ;)
Though I truly preferred mostly of your photoworks in your gallery, this set of the Jaguar above all left me speechless - I think those editings that you put in the photos should deserve more for positive applause. :embarrassed:

I love to see how you've emphasized the use of "bokeh" effects with warmer tonings not only in the photos as a whole(shown as specks of lights) but also on the detailed parts of the interior of the car - bringing them a sort atmosphere with sense of art.
Thank you very much for your very kind words Sneakyboy, and thx a million for considering this set have a atmosphere with a sense of art, that's the better compliment I can have for this work :cheers:
I have no words :drool::drool::drool: all is amazing photos. with my favourite to be the 1st.
Thx mate, yeah the first one seems to get the most votes. And in fact it's my personnal fav' too :)
Wow, that is a spectacular set. I love the toning and detail in the pics! Woooww!
Thx a lot ! :cheers:
Simply stunning, Jeremy! :drool: 1st, 3rd, 6th and 8th - those are my personal faves! 👍
Thx a lot Ciro, really glad you like this set :cheers:
Dayuum Jeremy! You keep taking it to the next level!:bowdown: I love shots one 1, 7 & 8, absolutely stunning!:drool:
Thx ! You've named my personnal fav' of the set ;) And thank you very much for thinking I've improved with this set :cheers:

Textures really come alive in these edits. Soft focus style is pretty refreshing to see. Not many use it. Great work!

Thx a lot mate :cheers:
Congrats for the pic of the week! :cheers:
Thx Nicolas !
Textures really come alive in these edits. Soft focus style is pretty refreshing to see. Not many use it. Great work!
After watching you gallery from the start to the end (and some pages more than one time) I can say without any emphasis that's I'm honored you've stopped by and leave such a nice appreciation to my work :cheers:

And thx a lot to sems4arsenal for recommending my pic as the pic of the week :cheers:

And I also have to thanks ShaolinMasta and Gtuned for sharing their textures packs, I've begun to use them and that's really a great gift :drool:

Another brilliant update my friend, from the Leary's realm to the Katla's volcanic eruption, rain of dust, number eight is my fav 👍

Bravo Jérémy, here's a new stone added to the temple of the "Jérémiesquian" videogame pixel worshiping ;)

Looks really ethereal, and explicably awesome as well- toning, lighting, unique Kodje effects, just plain awesome. You're growing to be one of the best here on GTP with your own very distinct and unique style.

I love this set. A lot of feedback here. Well done kodje.
Thx Emmanuel, glad you like this set :cheers:
Looks really ethereal, and explicably awesome as well- toning, lighting, unique Kodje effects, just plain awesome. You're growing to be one of the best here on GTP with your own very distinct and unique style.
Thank you very much Jaden. I'm very glad you think I've improved (and when I look at my gallery start it's clearly the truth :lol:) but I'm really far away from the GTP "editing skill monsters" (you're one of them ;) ). I've so much to learn from the basis of photography to the editing techniques. And this forum is so much full of inspiration :) But I'm in a good move / mood these last days, tryning a lot of things (the most part goes to the recycle bin :lol:).

And for today, the preview of the next set to come :

Another sequel of a GTP competition :)

Hope you will like it :cheers:

I've been meaning to stop by to commend you on your Jaguar set Jeremy, and I've finally managed to. But then I find, there's absolutely nothing to say besides what everyone has said already.
This set is home to some of the most beautiful pieces of art on GTP. I adore the XJ13 much as you do, one my most favourite cars to take out and click. Shots 6,7,8,9 totally stand out for me. Inspiring, moving, spectacular. Great great work buddy! :Cheers:

Whoops, presumably you've conjured up with something new again Jeremy, the hatching in the dents on the bumper looks as picturesque as actualoil paintings and the editings of lighting applied in the photo are also beyond reproach. :cheers:

Even though you've already done sets with this car at this track, I'm still excited to see the new one! :)👍

Looking forward to the Alfa set. If I do not return within the next 24 hours, please hunt me down!

I've been meaning to stop by to commend you on your Jaguar set Jeremy, and I've finally managed to. But then I find, there's absolutely nothing to say besides what everyone has said already.
This set is home to some of the most beautiful pieces of art on GTP. I adore the XJ13 much as you do, one my most favourite cars to take out and click. Shots 6,7,8,9 totally stand out for me. Inspiring, moving, spectacular. Great great work buddy! :Cheers:
Thx a lot Sean for these very nice words, more than happy you find them good and inspiring :cheers:
Whoops, presumably you've conjured up with something new again Jeremy, the hatching in the dents on the bumper looks as picturesque as actualoil paintings and the editings of lighting applied in the photo are also beyond reproach. :cheers:
Thx a lot mate always a pleasure to read your detailed comments :cheers:
Another 8C set, looking forward for some awesomness! ;)
Hope so Nicolas :) Thx buddy !
Even though you've already done sets with this car at this track, I'm still excited to see the new one! :)👍
The comp was a good pretext to go shoot this car another time ;) Hope you will like the result.
Looking forward to the Alfa set. If I do not return within the next 24 hours, please hunt me down!
I will ;) thx a lot Eric :cheers:

Back