Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by Kodje, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Kodje

Kodje

Merci beaucoup ! :)

Merci Nicolas, really glad you think this one is something like art :)

Thx a lot mate :cheers:

Thx ! Really glad YOU like the 787B set, thx a lot for the kind words :cheers:

Very glad you like my version of your 8C, I'm ready for working on any other of your awesome composition my friend :) And thx a lot for your gift, feel free to do that on any of my pic. Always a pleasure to see how you use your awesome skills on them :) Et merci du compliment for the preview :) If I've done a "four preview in one" it's just because I wasn't able to choose :lol:

Thx a lot Nathan :cheers:

Thx a lot George, reading your "wow" makes my day :cheers:

Don't be, I haven't the only beginning of a quarter of your editing skill, but very glad you like this preview :cheers:

Thx a lot ! I was very glad so much people seems to like this pic, for once I was pretty satisfied of my work :)

Thx Paul, hope you will like the full set :)

Thx mate :cheers:

:lol: Thx a lot mate ! :)

Great, it's currently uploading :) Thx for the kind words mate !

2. Kodje

Kodje

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66

.Preview.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:cheers: Thanks for watching :cheers:

3. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ

Wow!!! Even better than expected. #1, 2, 3, 6, 7 are perfect, the others are "just" really nice. ;):tup:

4. Kalax3

Kalax3

Indeed wow! So much level of detail, perfect bokeh, excellent set Jérémy!:tup:

5. proby458

proby458

Everytime you post your latest set, I am left completely speechless by the amount of work you put in to each photo.
    The interior views are incredible, love the details in these shots.

The blurring in the bokeh pics are perfect, and also the red painting the car is so gorgeous.

A brilliant set, and they are all my fav's.:bowdown::gtpflag:

6. Nato_777

Nato_777 Premium

:eek: Mind is blown! :drool: Incredible set Jeremy! :bowdown:
    #1 - awesome with the focal point on the dash and just the right amount of blur all around. The toning compliments the shot so well to produce a stunning image.
    #2 & 3 - I love the soft focus of these shots and again the toning and colour work their magic with the images.
    #4 & 5 - Spectacular to say the least - the effects produce a really etheral feel to the images.
    #6 & 7 - Here you've nailed the all the elements to produce a very fitting retro vibe to the images.
    #8 - A fantastic perspective!
    #9 - OMG - what a brilliant abstract bokeh colourful delight! Absolutely superb.

:drool::drool::bowdown::drool::drool:

7. GPR

GPR

Yep that is one awesome set mate. Well done. :)

So many nice things going on in each shot, from added effects to DOF and bokeh and the colours and soft glows, just really really nice. :eek:

And I like the variety of this set too but all have a artistic feel to them. The interior shots are nice angles and framed well, I love 4 & 5 with the snowy misty feel, soft light and deep red colour. The beautiful colour tones and softness of 2 & 3 are very nice with highlights just blown out a little to create smooth light blurs. :tup:

Well that about covers most of it but...

My absolute favorite and shot that makes me :drool: is shot 1. Love that one! :tup: Just everything is beautiful in that one. The light the composition, the framing, the colour and toning. The golden hues of the metallic elements, the focal point of the dash and very nice DOF. Just awesome work Jeremy. I'd love to be able to do that. ;) :tup:

8. Pebb

Pebb

If I had to pick one shot as my favourite, then it would have to be number 9.

9. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

Though I truly preferred mostly of your photoworks in your gallery, this set of the Jaguar above all left me speechless - I think those editings that you put in the photos should deserve more for positive applause. :O

I love to see how you've emphasized the use of "bokeh" effects with warmer tonings not only in the photos as a whole(shown as specks of lights) but also on the detailed parts of the interior of the car - bringing them a sort atmosphere with sense of art.

10. geatle

geatle

I have no words :drool::drool::drool: all is amazing photos. with my favourite to be the 1st.

11. Fazerfan

Fazerfan

Wow, that is a spectacular set. I love the toning and detail in the pics! Woooww!

12. GTracer98

GTracer98

Simply stunning, Jeremy! :drool: 1st, 3rd, 6th and 8th - those are my personal faves! :tup:

13. The R!CE Guy

The R!CE Guy

Dayuum Jeremy! You keep taking it to the next level!:bowdown: I love shots one 1, 7 & 8, absolutely stunning!:drool:

14. Kodje

Kodje

Merci beaucoup Nicolas :tup:
    Glad you like them :)
    Thx a lot mate !
    Thx Paul :cheers: Really glad you especially like the interior shots :)
    Wow, that's a in depth comment ! Thx a lot Nathan for this feedback, you've perfectly described the main elemnts I wanted to add in these shots one by one :bowdown: :cheers:
    Can I put in my sign this last sentence in you post ? ;) :lol:
    Thx a million George. Thanks for these kind words, from someone like you it means a lot ! And thanks also for you in depth comment, was a great read, like Nathan you've pointed the main éléments I would like to put in my pics :tup:
    And I'm not surprise by this choice from the king of abstract shots ;)
    Thank you very much for your very kind words Sneakyboy, and thx a million for considering this set have a atmosphere with a sense of art, that's the better compliment I can have for this work :cheers:
    Thx mate, yeah the first one seems to get the most votes. And in fact it's my personnal fav' too :)
    Thx a lot ! :cheers:
    Thx a lot Ciro, really glad you like this set :cheers:
    Thx ! You've named my personnal fav' of the set ;) And thank you very much for thinking I've improved with this set :cheers:

15. MID LAND ZETA

MID LAND ZETA

WOW epic

16. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ

Congrats for the pic of the week! :cheers:

17. RetroGiant

RetroGiant

Textures really come alive in these edits. Soft focus style is pretty refreshing to see. Not many use it. Great work!

18. Kodje

Kodje

Thx a lot mate :cheers:
    Thx Nicolas !
    After watching you gallery from the start to the end (and some pages more than one time) I can say without any emphasis that's I'm honored you've stopped by and leave such a nice appreciation to my work :cheers:

And thx a lot to sems4arsenal for recommending my pic as the pic of the week :cheers:

And I also have to thanks ShaolinMasta and Gtuned for sharing their textures packs, I've begun to use them and that's really a great gift :drool:

19. HaerBev

HaerBev

Another brilliant update my friend, from the Leary's realm to the Katla's volcanic eruption, rain of dust, number eight is my fav :tup:

Bravo Jérémy, here's a new stone added to the temple of the "Jérémiesquian" videogame pixel worshiping ;)

20. Kodje

Kodje

Thx a lot Hervé, I always read your comment here or elsewhere with the same pleasure :cheers:

21. yamalen

yamalen

I love this set. A lot of feedback here. Well done kodje.

22. Taiga

Taiga

Looks really ethereal, and explicably awesome as well- toning, lighting, unique Kodje effects, just plain awesome. You're growing to be one of the best here on GTP with your own very distinct and unique style.

23. Kodje

Kodje

Thx Emmanuel, glad you like this set :cheers:
    Thank you very much Jaden. I'm very glad you think I've improved (and when I look at my gallery start it's clearly the truth :lol:) but I'm really far away from the GTP "editing skill monsters" (you're one of them ;) ). I've so much to learn from the basis of photography to the editing techniques. And this forum is so much full of inspiration :) But I'm in a good move / mood these last days, tryning a lot of things (the most part goes to the recycle bin :lol:).

And for today, the preview of the next set to come :

[​IMG]

Another sequel of a GTP competition :)

Hope you will like it :cheers:

24. rambo793

rambo793

I've been meaning to stop by to commend you on your Jaguar set Jeremy, and I've finally managed to. But then I find, there's absolutely nothing to say besides what everyone has said already.
    This set is home to some of the most beautiful pieces of art on GTP. I adore the XJ13 much as you do, one my most favourite cars to take out and click. Shots 6,7,8,9 totally stand out for me. Inspiring, moving, spectacular. Great great work buddy! :Cheers:

25. dxm8975

dxm8975 Premium

Whoops, presumably you've conjured up with something new again Jeremy, the hatching in the dents on the bumper looks as picturesque as actualoil paintings and the editings of lighting applied in the photo are also beyond reproach. :cheers:

26. NBDESIGNZ

NBDESIGNZ

Another 8C set, looking forward for some awesomness! ;)

27. GTracer98

GTracer98

Even though you've already done sets with this car at this track, I'm still excited to see the new one! :):tup:

28. Crooooooow

Crooooooow Premium

Looking forward to the Alfa set. If I do not return within the next 24 hours, please hunt me down!

29. Kodje

Kodje

Thx a lot Sean for these very nice words, more than happy you find them good and inspiring :cheers:
    Thx a lot mate always a pleasure to read your detailed comments :cheers:
    Hope so Nicolas :) Thx buddy !
    The comp was a good pretext to go shoot this car another time ;) Hope you will like the result.
    I will ;) thx a lot Eric :cheers:

30. Kodje

Kodje

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

. Preview.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:cheers: Thanks for watching :cheers: