Kodje's Gallery | ~ Bouquet final ~

• Thread starter Kodje
  • 1,123 comments
Amazing edit, loving the atmosphere :drool: 👍
Thx mate, glad you like the atmosphere of the shot, was my main proccupation for this edit :)

Really nice cold feel on Herve's pano', you certainly edited that very well indeed.:bowdown:

Anticipating your next set.👍
Thank you Paul, glad you like it. the next set is comming soon :)

Love the muted greens and slate greys - very cool indeed! Great edit:drool:
Thx a lot Eric !

My next set will be a sequel of an old photomode competition. I've almost finished to edit my rejected pics :)

And for today I've got some random pics :

Ooh, looking forward to your Cusco set. :)

Out of this assortment of shots I quite like the first F40 shot, nice deep toned feel and the classic Kodje softness. 👍

And shot 4 of the GTR is also very nice. Like the warm feel and emphasised texture of the road with the sweeping turn and soft highlights on the body of the car. Exposed just right too. 👍

Nice stuff mate. :)

My favourite has to be the second shot.
Thx :)

GPR
Ooh, looking forward to your Cusco set. :)

Out of this assortment of shots I quite like the first F40 shot, nice deep toned feel and the classic Kodje softness. 👍

And shot 4 of the GTR is also very nice. Like the warm feel and emphasised texture of the road with the sweeping turn and soft highlights on the body of the car. Exposed just right too. 👍

Nice stuff mate. :)

Thx a lot George, glad you like the first F40 shot :) And you've perfectly described the last GTR one, glad you like it too :cheers:

This set is absolutely stunning, it definitely has a realistic tone to it.

The 3rd shot has that dull and damp look to it, and the 1st shot has a nice sense of speed to it, and the brightness of the sunshine enhances it even more.

Pic 2 is really good, I like the way you have enhanced the surface of the track to make it look wet, and the last pic has a very good atmosphere with all the spray coming off the surface.

Brilliant editing on your part, and it has been a joy to view this amazing set.

:bowdown: to you.:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Yet another amazing set Jeremy!:drool::bowdown:

As usual I love the deep, dark tones and the enhanced textures of the road surface. Your editing style and the help of the low angled shots, helps enhance the beastly look of the Cusco and turns it into something even more menacing!:crazy:

Great work mate!👍

Those random shots earlier are amazing - especially the first F40 image. :drool:
The Cusco set is equally amazing! The angle and composition plus the play of light in shot #1 are just fantastic. #'s 2 -4 all have the perfect combination of tone, contrast and clarity. And the weather edit in #5 is awesome. Just a brilliant set overall :bowdown:

Awesome set Jeremy. Love the agressive angles and muted toning. The first one in particluar is beautiful, love the softness of look and colour and sweet sky. Also the agressive show of speed and angle that creates a liner flow looking back down the straight. Just great. 👍 👍

The second, third and fourth are good too, really textural and the harsher contrast makes them look menacing. 👍

Number is my second fav, it's very very nice. Great gritty and dirty feel which adds the to right feel for a wet wheather shot. 👍

Well done mate, top set. :)

This set is absolutely stunning, it definitely has a realistic tone to it.

The 3rd shot has that dull and damp look to it, and the 1st shot has a nice sense of speed to it, and the brightness of the sunshine enhances it even more.

Pic 2 is really good, I like the way you have enhanced the surface of the track to make it look wet, and the last pic has a very good atmosphere with all the spray coming off the surface.

Brilliant editing on your part, and it has been a joy to view this amazing set.

:bowdown: to you.:gtpflag:
Thx a lot Paul ! As often it's a real pelasure to read your comments, because you always put the right words on my purpose on every pics 👍 Thx !

Yet another amazing set Jeremy!:drool::bowdown:

As usual I love the deep, dark tones and the enhanced textures of the road surface. Your editing style and the help of the low angled shots, helps enhance the beastly look of the Cusco and turns it into something even more menacing!:crazy:

Great work mate!👍
Thx a lot mate ! Glad you've seen all these elements in the pics !

brilliant photos. i like it all :D
Thx !

Those random shots earlier are amazing - especially the first F40 image. :drool:
The Cusco set is equally amazing! The angle and composition plus the play of light in shot #1 are just fantastic. #'s 2 -4 all have the perfect combination of tone, contrast and clarity. And the weather edit in #5 is awesome. Just a brilliant set overall :bowdown:
Thx Nathan ! Especially glad to know you like the first F40 shot :)

GPR
Awesome set Jeremy. Love the agressive angles and muted toning. The first one in particluar is beautiful, love the softness of look and colour and sweet sky. Also the agressive show of speed and angle that creates a liner flow looking back down the straight. Just great. 👍 👍

The second, third and fourth are good too, really textural and the harsher contrast makes them look menacing. 👍

Number is my second fav, it's very very nice. Great gritty and dirty feel which adds the to right feel for a wet wheather shot. 👍

Well done mate, top set. :)
Thank you very much George and really glad you like my edit work on this last set :)

This is quite the gallery. I love every photo. Nice work guys, keep it up! (:

~GTP_Denza~
Thx !

the first (1) is really superb!! for me

Merci Mathieu !

Really nice, I love the browny toning and the feeling of change! Also the angles are very extreme and well done! :drool:

Thx Ciro !

It's been awhile since I roam around here and just look at dem sets. Astonishing! :drool:

Thx a lot mate !

More than efficient work as always Jérémy, The Cusco shots 1 and 5 are the true editing first class mastering ! A giant merci for taking time to edit my panoramas and enhancing them like a master :cheers:

More than efficient work as always Jérémy, The Cusco shots 1 and 5 are the true editing first class mastering ! A giant merci for taking time to edit my panoramas and enhancing them like a master :cheers:
Thx a lot Hervé, first I'm very glad you like my versions of your work my friend :) And then thx a lot for the kind words about these last edit work, I try new things these last days (we are near the end of the game so it's the good time to make experiment I guess) so I'm happy to know you think there are not too bad :)

For today some new random pics and a preview of a short set to come.

First a little french classic car. I thought it would be funny to put it in the snow :P

Then a little rocket on wheels (I've made two kind of edit work on similar pics) :

And finally let me introduce you my little yellow submarine :

Was my second choice for the old 2.0 competition (theme : music).​

Brilliant stuff Jeremy!
Those 2CV shots, you really made that car look classy. The choice of toning has created a very "periodic" feel to it.
Love both the Caterham shots too, though the first is my favourite! The light, and the landscape behind, very very beautiful.
And Yellow Submarine, is my God, fantastic! If it was your second choice for the competition where you entered the "Stairway to Heaven" GTR click, I'd say I love this one more! :D

Loving the mild toning in the pictures and the punchy sense of motion of the car coming up to the foreground. :D

Brilliant stuff Jeremy!
Those 2CV shots, you really made that car look classy. The choice of toning has created a very "periodic" feel to it.
Love both the Caterham shots too, though the first is my favourite! The light, and the landscape behind, very very beautiful.
And Yellow Submarine, is my God, fantastic! If it was your second choice for the competition where you entered the "Stairway to Heaven" GTR click, I'd say I love this one more! :D
Thanks a lot Sean, glad to know you like the toning of the 2CV shots and the Caterham pics :) And yes it was my outsider for the comp I used the GTR "Stairway to Heaven" shot. I fact I didn't really choose it was the lack of time to finish to edit the yellow sub' which maked the choice for me ;) I don't really know which on I would have choose...
Loving the mild toning in the pictures and the punchy sense of motion of the car coming up to the foreground. :D
Thx mate ! Always a pleasure to read your comments :cheers:

To Kodje:

In the GTPlanet where i was born
Lived a man with great photos
And he told us of his life
In the Land of photomodes

We love this new photos of kodje
Photos of kodje, Photos of kodje
We love this new photos of kodje
Photos of kodje, Photos of kodje

I know is a bit fail, but this is the only way to describe this new set and specially the "Yellow Submarine". :D:tup:

Fantastic pictures on this page :drool: Impreza is amazing. Lovely tones and desaturated colors. Next update is great too and Yellow Submarine is so cool. Love the last shot. As TVR said great mood and editing.:drool:
Fantastic, as always !

I like the mood and composition in number 4.
Thx a lot mate, really glad YOU like this one especially !
Fantastic pictures on this page :drool: Impreza is amazing. Lovely tones and desaturated colors. Next update is great too and Yellow Submarine is so cool. Love the last shot. As TVR said great mood and editing.:drool:
Fantastic, as always !
Thx Ilya, always a real pleasure to know you like my work :cheers:

Quite like those 2CV shot, the muted toning suits the age and feel of the scenes too. 👍

And that last shot of the Yellow Submarine set is very interesting, really like the gold dust effect with hot gold light and high contrast. 👍

Back