R Ride Krooked Messages 13 Nov 11, 2005 #1 Sorry if this isn't a very good place for this thread, but anyway, this is how far I've gotta on making my 3D model of the KPGC10. Please comment on what you think and if anything seems wrong. Thanks. 👍
Sorry if this isn't a very good place for this thread, but anyway, this is how far I've gotta on making my 3D model of the KPGC10. Please comment on what you think and if anything seems wrong. Thanks. 👍
Joey D Premium Messages 48,062 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Nov 11, 2005 #2 What program? 3DS Max?
R Ride Krooked Messages 13 Nov 11, 2005 #3 BlazinXtreme What program? 3DS Max? Click to expand... Yeah 7
R Ride Krooked Messages 13 Nov 11, 2005 #5 Cosmic I can't see the picture. Click to expand... Do you seen it now?
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Nov 12, 2005 #7 Nice start, be sure to update with more progress.