R Ride Krooked Messages 13 Nov 12, 2005 #1 Sorry if this isn't a very good place for this thread, but anyway, this is how far I've gotta on making my 3D model of the KPGC10. Please comment on what you think and if anything seems wrong. Thanks. 👍
Sorry if this isn't a very good place for this thread, but anyway, this is how far I've gotta on making my 3D model of the KPGC10. Please comment on what you think and if anything seems wrong. Thanks. 👍
Takumi Fujiwara Messages 2,336 Los Angeles, CA Messages WRBWRXMAX Messages Max Archer Nov 12, 2005 #2 Lookin' good so far. What program do you use, by the way?
VIPFREAK (Banned) Messages 8,961 Nov 12, 2005 #3 Always like these kind of threads. Looks good so far.
R Ride Krooked Messages 13 Nov 12, 2005 #4 Takumi Fujiwara Lookin' good so far. What program do you use, by the way? Click to expand... 3dmax 7
Takumi Fujiwara Messages 2,336 Los Angeles, CA Messages WRBWRXMAX Messages Max Archer Nov 13, 2005 #5 Ah, looked like 3DSmax. I played around with Maya some a while back, been ages since I did any 3d work though.
Ah, looked like 3DSmax. I played around with Maya some a while back, been ages since I did any 3d work though.