KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter KamyKaze1098
  • 389 comments
  • 19,100 views
@DR_ingo5 same as last season. The 80's version would be a danger in t1. To easy to hit the barrier and crash entire pack
 
What is your times at Brand's hatch 80's ? :) For now i only can get into 47.600.xx want to know how hard should i try to tune my lancer :)
 
@DR_ingo5 same as last season. The 80's version would be a danger in t1. To easy to hit the barrier and crash entire pack
T1 is difficult everywhere. But that barrier is crazy at Monza.
I have changed to number #5 as well @KamyKaze1098 make sure you got it right for the tables.
 
T1 is difficult everywhere. But that barrier is crazy at Monza.
I have changed to number #5 as well @KamyKaze1098 make sure you got it right for the tables.
Yeah. I noted it down on the table 👍

Practice room open
 
Done the Senna challenges so got some funds now haha, will be on tonight testing the Scooby :) what circuit we pounding round tonight?
 
Done the Senna challenges so got some funds now haha, will be on tonight testing the Scooby :) what circuit we pounding round tonight?
Have it on Brands Indy 80's as it is the first round of the championship
 
Really don't know why people didn't choosed the Scirocco. Me and cage were testing it today and it was really fast. He managed to bring it to his Scooby times.

Noticed my Lancer has 4.6xx Km :o
 
Really don't know why people didn't choosed the Scirocco. Me and cage were testing it today and it was really fast. He managed to bring it to his Scooby times.

Noticed my Lancer has 4.6xx Km :O
Looks like the Scirocco is the black sheep of season 2. :lol:
 
MAybe after World Cup finishes. And there are some drivers who haven't attended any session so far, so I don't really know if I can count on them or not

Only reason why I haven't attended much is because I'm waiting for further information! :P
 
I haven't attended because of Wednesday's big test. I'll be on all month long till July 13 after that.
 
Yeah some of you I know I can count. The new drivers who don't show up are the variables I can't be sure
Exams is my reason, but I've finished now and should be able to do this Monday!
 
I race in another series on Mondays, last race this week though
 
Kamy why there are 2 other guys in my team?
 
Sorry @Toshost but am not going to join a Team for this am already a part of a Team, TRL stands for Team Redline Racing.

:)

1505500_875276629166001_1711248401126609999_n.jpg
 
Red Line Racing is not the world's most successful virtual racing team! :P
First of many reasons is your website isn't working - where the Humberside Racing website is fully functional... And... It's just not ;)
 
Who's definatly racing tomorrow night?
 
Back