KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter KamyKaze1098
  • 389 comments
  • 19,100 views
Red Line Racing is not the world's most successful virtual racing team! :p
First of many reasons is your website isn't working - where the Humberside Racing website is fully functional... And... It's just not ;)

Hahaha It is ;)

The Website isn't working but what team needs a website, we have are own private group on facebook, an Redline is one word :)
 
Hahaha It is ;)

The Website isn't working but what team needs a website, we have are own private group on facebook, an Redline is one word :)

I don't care.. HSR is better - we run the Works Renault Team in TOCA and the Works Ford Team in BTCC ;)
 
On another note, HSR Announcement won't be occurring today.. Got some stuff I need to sort out!
 
Hi there. Well, unfortunately, I can't race tomorrow because of this. That won't happen for the rest of the season, don't worry.
 
I'm a bit confused, are we actually starting tomorrow or after the World Cup?
 
I'm opening a room in a few minutes. MAy be absent for a while due to dinner time
 
Last edited:
Maybe Silverstone International??
Or Laguna for a different chalenge, though that would need drovers to have a good setup wich most probably won't have
 
Needs to be somewere people have already run there cars, as no time to practice a different track. So yea silverstone international/national or Spa maybe.
 
International then or National what people want??
 
Need a setup for other tracks apart from brands, i havent the time to setup, so am down for whatever track, really bad headache tonight :(
 
I use the same setup for each track, just change aero.
Same thing, Scirocco seemed to work better on stock settings. I made a few adjustments to the Teggy for the King of the Ring, though.
 
I use the same setup for each track, just change aero.

Am not using any downforce, dont want to add downforce to the subaru because of the low top speed.

Its been a while since ive had to setup car that i have nearly forgotten what to do lol.

Am usually in Free Run rooms just driving 0Abs Comfort Tyres, so when it comes to racing these cars an how they feel its like a different game lol..
 
@Andil @xflow1390 @DR_ingo5 @MatheusBond @luSAMfc @raceorama123432 @Litchi @gtp_Tenderly @Dimse91 @Toshost @BAKEMISTER @ilias420 @Markhannu @tinynidge @Scaniabebe @GTPMcBride

This monday night we'll do a race weekend simulation.
Track will be Silverstone International. Qually starts at 20:30 BST nad lasts 10 minutes, after which we'll start race 1. Drivers can't enter setup screen after Race 1 and we'll start Race 2 after a few minutes brake. Race 2 is a reverse grid.

Laps: Race 1 - 14; Race 2 - 20

Track Bundaries:

At turn 4, The Link, drivers are allowed to go over the white line. Everywhere else the 2 wheels on track rule, with kerbs counting as track is applied

silverstone-international_0.jpg
 
@Andil @xflow1390 @DR_ingo5 @MatheusBond @luSAMfc @raceorama123432 @Litchi @gtp_Tenderly @Dimse91 @Toshost @BAKEMISTER @ilias420 @Markhannu @tinynidge @Scaniabebe @GTPMcBride

This monday night we'll do a race weekend simulation.
Track will be Silverstone International. Qually starts at 20:30 BST nad lasts 10 minutes, after which we'll start race 1. Drivers can't enter setup screen after Race 1 and we'll start Race 2 after a few minutes brake. Race 2 is a reverse grid.

Laps: Race 1 - 14; Race 2 - 20

Track Bundaries:

At turn 4, The Link, drivers are allowed to go over the white line. Everywhere else the 2 wheels on track rule, with kerbs counting as track is applied

silverstone-international_0.jpg
I must come? Because i am not sure on 100% that i can
 
20 25 minutes each. With 10 minutes qualify
 
I'll go out to watch Portugal first game in the World Cup so I'll be just in time for qualifying I think
 
At turn 4, The Link, drivers are allowed to go over the white line. Everywhere else the 2 wheels on track rule, with kerbs counting as track is applied

this is really annoying and it is not part of the track

I don't think its right to be running wide there
 
this is really annoying and it is not part of the track

I don't think its right to be running wide there
With drivers fighting for position it's really easy to go there. So I'm trying not to have the job of watching countless times the replay to check every drivers line through there.
 
this is really annoying and it is not part of the track

I don't think its right to be running wide there
You can run wide there IRL, why not in game? At least I'm fairly certain you can. @Andil You've raced this layout IRL, am I right?
 
Back