KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

I couldn't really get passed u on the straights tbh, and i was running min downforce.
So in a race there pretty even I think, as u can't actually overtake in a corner.
I did try with the rigidity improvement last season but can't remember off the top of my head if it was faster with or with out. Probs depends on your setup. I'll check next time I'm on.

That Lancer of the start is going to go places lol, getting around the same time as tenderly at SPA in the RX7 32,8's roughly, in the first sector he was up .7xx is it really that bad in the corners? I remember the same version in GT5 Understeered like blazes, lot of 4wheel drifting :)

I havent broken into the 32's yet :nervous:
Yea 4wd's are guna gain 1 or 2 spots off the line. But we could still catch them sleeping on the lights 💡

I had an interesting practice session tonight. Was glad to meet new racers :) Plus I beaten my personal best laps on both tracks so yea, it was a really productive session ;)

Look at me with my fancy writing lol. anyway, I see you got a 2.34.0xx after I binned it on 2nd Lap would have been intresting to see what my time would have been, in Silvia my best is 34.6, at Brands am on a 46,2xx but race pace seems better for some reason, noticed my entry speed into last corner is quite a bit faster than some others, I noticed I touched a Evo there an am sorry but I had massive overspeed an there was a gap on inside an I tried to close of as much speed as possible.

Will know for future :)

With your setup yea 👍. But your setup doesn't suits to me at Brands Hatch, I had to use another one

Cool :) I just find what I like to drive an then very rarely change much, I don't even change gearing :( 45.7 with that at Brands :)

Damn you Andy :P

@GTPMcBride you can sign up. if more than 16 people are online it's a pre qually to find the final 16 for the race.

Watching Ubisoft E3 conference now :P

Okay Cool, am not great with forums an things (computers) so hopefully i'll do this Sign Up right.

GTP Name: GTPMcBride
PSN Name: TRL_CAGE
Colors: Neon Black/With Canary Race Coat Alloys
Number Choice: 1st 17/ 2nd 14/ 3rd 44

All Numbers are Chosen, Dam would of loved Senna's number :( I will go for 4?

Last edited:
Okay Cool, am not great with forums an things (computers) so hopefully i'll do this Sign Up right.

I love Senna but my number is not because of him i just love 17 and its my birthday date :)

You're going with the Silvia right??

You're going with the Silvia right??

When is deadline? An what other cars can i choose from, sorry late replay just home from work,

Last Night i was up to 3am an the night before i was up untill 4am, it would be right in saying am slightly tired an concentration isnt at its highest in terms of building a car that suits me an what i like to drive, if any Silvia drivers want to Discuss setup am Opening a Room if Kamy hasnt already done so, I will post the Room ID, Silvia Guys need to work together for the greater good :)

When is deadline? An what other cars can i choose from, sorry late replay just home from work,

Last Night i was up to 3am an the night before i was up untill 4am, it would be right in saying am slightly tired an concentration isnt at its highest in terms of building a car that suits me an what i like to drive, if any Silvia drivers want to Discuss setup am Opening a Room if Kamy hasnt already done so, I will post the Room ID, Silvia Guys need to work together for the greater good :)
Why dont you be my team mate in subaru

Check post 3 for availiable cars. I noted you down as using Silvia but you can change till race 1 as long as there is a car availiable

Why dont you be my team mate in subaru

Am going to run a test session in this now, welcome to join, I just want to find a car I like to drive before I think about teams etc but thanks for the invite :)

So far soo good in Scooby :)

Let me in buddy lol

Last edited:
@GTPMcBride me and tinynidge are running the silvia

we would gladly talk about setups with you as we are struggling to make this car effective ourselves

@KamyKaze1098

it may be an idea to look at some alternative cars

if not for this season then maybe for next

the sirocco seems very unpopular

2 suggestions are
SKYLINE GT-R R34 Touring car
NSX LM Race Car '91

Don't know why. In my opinion scirocco is faster than Integra
Those 2 cars are too out of the zone for me to consider them as touring cars
Agree I always preferred the Scirocco too, quick in a straight and blinding through the corners too -

I'll pop online in a few mins for a play in the Lancer :)

Which Monza track is it going to be. That new 80s one I will have to do some practice cause it's so hard to learn the track were the same/similar corners are different??????
Thanks

Back