KTCC Season 2 || 16 drivers signed up. Still 8 places to grabOpen 

You can run wide there now. Silverstone has removed the white line irl so it's fine now.

Earlier in the year it wasn't fine but they have since removed the line (painted black over it) so I guess they had the same problems irl with the corner.
Understandable really

Bst is gmt+1, so qualify starts at 19:30 gmt

It would be good to have as many drivers as possible
Sorry mate but tomorrow i had Russian exam its important sorry see you on second race because i haerd i miss the first again sorry i was just so busy with school last weeks that i dont know were i am... :(

Sorry mate but tomorrow i had Russian exam its important sorry see you on second race because i haerd i miss the first again sorry i was just so busy with school last weeks that i dont know were i am... :(
I don't think the first race is for a while yet! You may be able to attend! 👍

Not Racing Tonight, don't have setup for this track & by the time the football over I wont have one for qualifying, good luck tonight.

Update:

Silva power raised to 275 BHP

Did you try taken weight of Silvia instead? Now you have a car that was fastest car in the straights that still handles like a dog in the corners, I think Silvia was fast enough its the added weight that is making it very unconsistant I think.

Testing new track now :)
New update today:

Adjustments to the physics simulation model
The physics simulation model of “Gran Turismo 6” has been updated with the following changes:

• The dynamics of the car on surfaces with cornerstones and bumps have been improved
  • The effect of the tyre geometry has been changed (mainly for the “Camber Angle” option)
  • The handling of some rear heavy cars has been improved;
The default settings of the tuning parts have also been adjusted to match the above changes.

After 10 laps PB is 1:40.745

Last edited:
Loads more setup work to be done now then :rolleyes:, with the above updates.
camber sorted at last hopefully :bowdown:
@KamyKaze1098 is camber working now?
Interesting, I dunno what to think about this Camber issue, it was easier just to put it 0.0 an not have to worry about it that much, now we have to find the right numbers to get the same effect, most people will be running about aaahhh what should I have my Camber set lol, I think Camber worked as before but the numbers where all wrong, I just jumped on to the RedBull Short Track with my pad to see the layout an did 55,3 in Silvia an I was very surprised to how the car handled, it seems with all the weight at rear handles very different.

Back