l URS l F1 2010 Championship l Qantas Australian Grand Prix

• Thread starter grafpt
  • 520 comments

Do you guys think we should open a second division?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that would be funny ^_^I will let everyone know when I will be on. I might set up a little chat on my server so we can all meet there so we know when some people are on, can get hard on a thread.

I am now going to race with my newly formed GTP_akmuq account. I've already added grafpt to my freinds list.

ok I will get on my GTP_grafpt account then.

I AM ONLINE NOW!!!!!!!! :P

Last edited:
Grafpt, do you think we should put the race on Youtube instead/as well? Maybe there, we can get some hits and get some popularity.

I will when I edit it. Its just kind of blah because it's just me lol If I had multiple angles I'd love to have a highlight reel of each race. So GT5 You will def see that ^_^

Get on peter!!! Gonna start race in a few.

I will when I edit it. Its just kind of blah because it's just me lol If I had multiple angles I'd love to have a highlight reel of each race. So GT5 You will def see that ^_^

Get on peter!!! Gonna start race in a few.

Homework before F1 2010 -_- There's a lot, dude. I don't think i'll be on until the race tomorrow lol

Well tried a pit setting tonight that was BS. Apparently when you have that on, you DONT have to pit..... how retarded is that lol threw away 2 wins because of that. Glad I tested it.

URS lobby is open in the Chat room. Ill stay on it most the night.

Last edited:
Just if any URS people are online lol to chat.

I am messing with OP btw guys, so if your visiting it and its having to reload each time, it's probably because I changed something. Just finalizing everything.

OP Fully Updated ^_^

Last edited:
What about penalties? Will those be set to reduced? I know how bumpy things may get, and I wouldn't want to see lots of 10 second penalties handed out for the slightest nudge, and eventually get disqualified.

No, they will be on Realistic. The penalties should be fair since we will be playing all real people. Against AI the game cheats, period. lol

*Prizes Updated*

Last edited:
Is there a way I could put my name down for this championship? Sorry its late but It looks really fun.

Hey Grafpt, Last night I noticed you had set the pit limiter to manual. Will this be the case today?
I struggle with it because I have my shifter mounted on the left and can't downshift and hit the limiter button properly.

Same for me DOUQA. I wanted to use the manual limiter but with G25 mounted low on my race seat it's impossible. Please can this be set to Automatic grafpt as it was in the first race?

This is what its ment to be, it will be on automatic again. I talked to him too about this issue. So it will just be like in the first race . ;)

Whatever time, dibs on the Scuderia.

EDIT: The Ferrari, in case you were wondering.

Last edited:
Did you and drumc0de switch?

As p1Timo said, pit limiter will be on auto. I tested it last night and for some reason with that on you are NOT required to pit during the race. Very weird lol

Everyone should have my GTP account added. i will be using that for races.

Last edited:
I'll be getting on in a little bit, just got to finish my breakfast and get ready to capture the race and quali.

A Wild Crashbroke23 Has Appeared! (Are we going to do a test race to see if we can get clean starts?)

Edit: Oh great. Connection is acting up.

Last edited:
Thanks for trying Grafpt but this series is not a place I want to be. You can give my place to someone else.

Im not gonna start slating people, most of you are fair racers and I enjoyed racing with you. Its just a shame it was spoiled by some.

Restarting the race after 2 laps because someone had the wrong setup was just the last straw, especially when I had for once gotten through the first corner without being hit. I don't have time to start over so it was all a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back