l URS l F1 2010 Championship l Qantas Australian Grand Prix

• Thread starter grafpt
  • 520 comments

Do you guys think we should open a second division?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we go to the GTP Live chat to discuss what has happened in this session rather than just give up?

Everyone who was in the session if you could go there, it would really help.

idk. But all discussions will be in the group forums, not public. No reason for trolls to go posting, and we can have different dicussions. I should have done this from the start, but didnt know about it. It will be where all my races/ series will originate. Not just F1. and that way things can be handled in a better manor. And mods can still step in if needed. I see you down there sphinx :P

Last edited:
I have to say after today that if anyone gets to excited over any online racing you need to do it for real. I will never get to excited over any first turn explosion only if someone takes me out and that hasn‘t happened todate as of yet. I have always known that it is more risky racing w/ novices then experts, because experts are predictable. I get into these events to teach as much as practice dealing with the unpredictable, I would never expect to race with the caliber of competition that I have raced w/ in the past for real, so the bite outs by everyone else is the excitement for me.

This kind of racing will never be anything but a stop gap for the real thing and it’s all shifts and giggles for me, so I hope I don’t offend anyone or sound to “all that” but I’m a realist. Yes there are fast people that I run across and respect as to how they are able to make these kinds of toys go like hell, but I take it on a case by case basis.

Today was very stressful for me because of the rain and then the Driving Line decided to not show up when the race finally got going, unfortunately I was not prepared for the unexpected and was set me up to fly off the track. I have heard of other people saying that their Driving Line wasn’t showing up and then it would just show up later on in the session, I knew I wasn’t prepared to drive today after I lost my Driving Line (turns only), it’s my little bit of help that I need because my monitor is an old analog TV, so I decided to just cash it in. I was so mad at the game that I could just spit. When this game craps down my neck I just have to get away from it. I was in 3rd or 4th at the half way of the first lap when my turn timing was rendered helpless and all my toys were taken away.

Last edited:
My compliments for whoever made all those menus and banners in the original post. They look absolutely fantastic! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back