La Festa Cavallino (ferrari)

United Kingdom
wigan, UK
mass_effect3
Hi

Need some help which ferrari car should I need to win and which tune up for Ferrari car?

thank you.

P.s am I have same question thread?

I just won the Monza race in an F50. 108% power, 97% weight, Sports softs, and nothing else touched.

The LaFerrari was well down the field at the start and the main opposition was the 330 P4. I drove terribly as I didn't have a clue where the braking points were but took the lead on the last lap.

I just won the Monza race in an F50. 108% power, 97% weight, Sports softs, and nothing else touched.

The LaFerrari was well down the field at the start and the main opposition was the 330 P4. I drove terribly as I didn't have a clue where the braking points were but took the lead on the last lap.

I just won as well in Monza....I can't remember which Ferrari car is ooops.

According to my notes, the F40, F50 and '84 GTO will all do it at N500, I'm guessing with a tune or tyres at least (can't remember)... with the exception of the Dragon Trail Gardens event which I obviously lost patience with and did with the GT3.. which reduced the overall payout by 50%.

This one. :D

1520396151867f37dacScreen-Shot-2018-03-06-at-8.15.21-PM-768x500.png

Just kidding. It's not even in the game yet. :lol:

Both the ‘84 GTO and the F40 can win all the races, even against a 330 P4. Tuned to N400, max weight reducing, and Sport Soft tires. To make things easier on yourself, just increase HP.

At N400 with the clean race bonus, you’ll earn 252,000 credits.

Hey. Sorry if I ask.

But is it posibel you could post a video with any N400 tuned cars that can win the Brands Hatch event. And do you think its posibel for and average driver to grind this event with ease ?

Hey. Sorry if I ask.

But is it posibel you could post a video with any N400 tuned cars that can win the Brands Hatch event. And do you think its posibel for and average driver to grind this event with ease ?

"Ease" depends on how you feel about driving MR road cars and how good you are at Brands Hatch. I wouldn't say it was hard, just need to be careful to get the CRB.

You can win the Willow Springs race in a N200 Dino with tuned gearbox and slightly harder suspension

As for others, most of N400 or N500 Ferraris should be enough. Some opponents do rubberband heavily though, so take caution

Hey. Sorry if I ask.

Here’s my Ferrari GTO ‘84 tune, and a video of the Brands Hatch event with the Clean Race Bonus. Credit to @praiano63 for the base tune that I started from.

Like @MatskiMonk said, it’s not what I would call “difficult”, it’s more tedious than anything. You have to be really patient and careful around the AI, as they do all kinds of weird and crazy things. Once you kind of get a feel for how the AI behave though, I’d say you could farm this event pretty consistently. I tried loading the race about 10 times, and didn’t get a P4 once, so maybe it doesn’t show up in this specific race. Just remember patients...you can see in the video I almost cost myself the CRB a couple of times when I really didn’t need to.

With this car and tune, the most important thing to remember is to not over drive the car. It’s the epitome of “slow is fast”. I’ve tried to tune this car more for having fun while grinding various events, not necessarily outright speed, although it’s been more than fast enough for me. With that in mind, it can get a little loose at times, both on corner entry under heavy braking, and getting back on the power, but that’s how I like to have a good time :lol:

I also use this same car with a slightly different tune, tuned to N300, for farming some of the Premium Lounge events.

@MatskiMonk

Thanks to you too :-)

I had some runs on Brands Hatch now. Love this combination. Its not easy for me, but doable. Car is fun but have to be carefull not to loose it. Also avoding the AI while still winning the race is a bit of a challenge.

But this race is 1000 times more fun for me compared to BMB, or Nostalgic Monza, Le mans grinding :-)

@Twicher

One more question. In you race I see the trottle is sometimes bleeping while braking. Are you heel toing or is it just to balance the car you gas a bit under breaking ?

@OJT6627

Can you share a Dino N200 tune for willow Springs :-)

Last edited:
@MatskiMonk

Thanks to you too :-)

I had some runs on Brands Hatch now. Love this combination. Its not easy for me, but doable. Car is fun but have to be carefull not to loose it. Also avoding the AI while still winning the race is a bit of a challenge.

But this race is 1000 times more fun for me compared to BMB, or Nostalgic Monza, Le mans grinding :-)

@Twicher

One more question. In you race I see the trottle is sometimes bleeping while braking. Are you heel toing or is it just to balance the car you gas a bit under breaking ?

@OJT6627

Can you share a Dino N200 tune for willow Springs :-)
I use a DS4 control, so no heel-toeing going on here.

If I’m understanding, you’re asking about the throttle blips that occur under braking. This is the game mimicking a heel-toe downshift when I press the downshift button - but it’s something the game does all on its own, not something I’m doing myself. All you have to do is downshift, and the game will heel-toe to rev match for you.

Ahh I dident realise that. I use a G29 with padle shifting so no heel toe.

I am not very good with the wheel though.

But having a lot of fun with this combination :-)

I somehow managed to win with the 250 GTO (i was lucky enough to get it on the wheel of fortune), even though it wasn't tuned at all and it was running on hard tires i think.

You wont have one of these probably (yet), but I enjoy running these races with the 330 P4.

You only get 48k for winning (without clean race bonus) as it is Group X. But hell it took me long enough to get to 20m to buy it I'm gonna damn well get my money's worth out of it :lol:

Back