La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,730 views
awsome pics div. i love the style of your pics. 👍 👍 i really like the nsx one.
 
Sexy, but it's starting to get old with all these pics of the same kinda spot, and the same psing done to them. :indiff: 👍
 
It's what I was looking for, I had this concept for an entry in the 2.o comp but since my other one was not illegible, I had to reshoot.
 
Very nice pics. 👍 👍 I love the first slr and the nsx pics. Could you tell me how set your levels to get that look, cause I really want to try that out myself. And if you want you can drop by my gallery sometime.
 
It's much more involved than a simple level fix...

I changed the level on my blur layers and on my original layers.
 
dude that 1st slr pic is awsome. i love how its going into the sunset, it looks so sexy. :drool: :drool:
 
These pics are cool in thier own way. I love the sunset pic, with the sort of foggy look to the whole pic, it sort of reminds me of s12ken's shot with a Z. I think maybe the car could have been brighter, to see a little more than the tailights, and a lens flare could have been added to the sun for a cool effect, but then of course, It wouldn't be very realistic with the "fog" passing through.

As for the second pic, I would have liked it better without the backfire, as It would look a lot more cleaner to me, also, right under the car on the inside of the right wheel, there is a little piece of red tint, possibly from another backfire (I can't remember if the SLR has exhaust on both sides)

But still better than what I could do, keep it up.
 
i wonder how you are doing that:rolleyes:
 
Nice SLR pics DIV 👍 👍

I love the 2nd pic, it just looks awesome :drool:
 
Great work on the SLR! 👍 The last one is my favourite. :)

Feel free to take a look in my gallery and to drop a comment if you like.
 
Nice pics man! The NSX pics are awsome, as are the first two SLR shots. The Viper on the first page is excellent too. Keep up the good work!

If you get chance, feel free to check out my new gallery. :dopey:
 
Awesome shots :drool: But can you try and update with out having that much darkness in a pic? :lol:
 
Div is back
It's what I was looking for, I had this concept for an entry in the 2.o comp but since my other one was not illegible, I had to reshoot.
I see, well i still love your style of darkness, cause i always like to make my pics dark, but you can still see it in great detail, it's really tricky to do, that's why i don't don every single pic. BUT great shots man keep up the great work.
 
Ahh!!! Sexy pictures dude. That Ford GT looks hella tight. How come always the dark pics?????? Come on, show some light :D Oh, and you could've resized the pics a bit :indiff:
 
Great Viper shots man! I think the 1st is definitely the best. Out of the other two, I like the second, but the third is a little off for me. :indiff:
 
Well, they look good, but I noticed one flaw you could fix, as I was examining the picture, trying to figure out how you did it, I noticed you didn't smudge the transition between the radial blur and the rest of the pic, as there is a faint line where the blur stops. Just something you could watch out for in the future, but great job on your first one. I have made like 5 of them, but have never been able to get it right.
 
I really like the Ford GT pic and the second Viper shot is my new wallpaper.

Great job.👍
 
that viper pic is awsome. and i wish the first gt1 pic was possible to get as a wallpaper. that pic is so awsome. :drool: :drool:
 
Vip Freak is gonna have a spasm starring at those awesome shots man!

Mind PMing me a wallpaper size of #2?:drool:
 
Awesome, the first GT-One. Friggin awesome. And the second one.
The NSX is good, but there's something unnatural about it.
 
Back