La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,715 views
The nsx is superb, but how are you getting the colors like that, are you desaturating the pics?
 
The NSX looks too beautiful
the blur is nice
 
those pics rock

my favorite is the NSX
 
PERFECT BALANCE
The nsx is superb, but how are you getting the colors like that, are you desaturating the pics?
Yep, I wanted something realistic and not over the top.
 
My god man! Another fantastic update!!! 👍 How do you keep pumping out that quality is beyond me!!! :bowdown:

Seriously, great shots! The Ford GT and the second GT one are my favourites, but they're all fantastic, without a single exception!
 
Is the first GT-One pic you meant as similar pic to my early morning pic? :) It looks great, the sky looks very real. I see you used the follow-the-camera method from franz on the Dodge and NSX pics. Very nicely done, I think I will give it a try too in the future. 👍 The GT-One pics could use that method too. The GT pic is awesome, should be a great pic for this weeks theme of the rally comp, with the legendary look to it, but the rules won't allow it. ;) But you entered it already in the APMC, I thought.
 
Damn. :drool: :drool: Your pics are always amazing. I hope I can get as good as you one day.
 
Very very very nice update
 
i love the pic of the nsx R the most the others are also coowl but this one s the best
 
Wow, the Skylines are really awesome, Div.
 
The FairladyZ: The details make your shots so interesting. In this case it´s the backlights. In general I like the first desaturated one better, but in the second one the bright red of the backlights stand out. I see you sometimes post different versions of a pic, so what about that first pic with the lights of the second? :drool:

The Ford GT is awesome, I like the sky very much. It looks so painted.

The 2nd Viper is the best in my opinion. It has a warm tone, seems to have a bit more contrast and it luckily lacks the lensflares... :scared:

The first Bentley is great because of how the colours flows to the viewer, the car is more or less just the tag for shooting this pic I think, which does not mean the pic would be better without the car.

The NSX shows also some great work with blur, but overall it looses a bit because the others are more exciting in my eyes. I think you could have easily let pass more time between these updates of yesterday, instead of bombing us with so much quality work... 👍 👍 👍

Keep up the dark style.

Prost! :cheers:
 
:drool: You are the jedi my man! Do you realise that I've got to go to the dentist now for corrective dentistry after my jaw hit the floor!?

Those two skyline pics are some of the best I've ever seen anywhere, absolutely awe inspiring!

The 350Z pics are incredible too, I like the second one best.

Dare I say... more? :dopey:
 
You need to slow down... I keep changing my wallpaper to your newest shot. :drool:👍
 
bjc-3000
The FairladyZ: The details make your shots so interesting. In this case it´s the backlights. In general I like the first desaturated one better, but in the second one the bright red of the backlights stand out. I see you sometimes post different versions of a pic, so what about that first pic with the lights of the second? :drool:

The Ford GT is awesome, I like the sky very much. It looks so painted.

The 2nd Viper is the best in my opinion. It has a warm tone, seems to have a bit more contrast and it luckily lacks the lensflares... :scared:

The first Bentley is great because of how the colours flows to the viewer, the car is more or less just the tag for shooting this pic I think, which does not mean the pic would be better without the car.

The NSX shows also some great work with blur, but overall it looses a bit because the others are more exciting in my eyes. I think you could have easily let pass more time between these updates of yesterday, instead of bombing us with so much quality work... 👍 👍 👍

Keep up the dark style.

Prost! :cheers:

Thanks for your comments, did you mean the Mclaren by Bentley?

I didn't shot any Bentley:p
 
That was a joke, man. :sly: You can continue to do more great shots.

You have the ability to do great shots, exploit it. 👍
 
Div, those are incredible, awesome, stunning, whatever you wanna say! Some of the best I have seen in a while. I like your pure, unchanged color ones the best. The colors are great, I love color. And some superb motion and radial blurring going with them too. Very impressive Div.👍 May I ask how much time you spent on them?

And are you using CS2? I have 7.0 and was contemplating upgrading to CS2, are there new blurr filter features?
 
I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

I spent about 10 minutes on each, when you get it right you don't need to spend much more time.

Thanks for the compliments.
 
Div is back
I use Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

I spent about 10 minutes on each, when you get it right you don't need to spend much more time.
You make it sound so easy... any chance of you posting a tutorial mate? :dopey:
 
:)
 
Div is back
...did you mean the Mclaren by Bentley?

I didn't shot any Bentley:p
WTH??? I meant the Toyota Race Car, don´t know the exact name right now. As if there weren´t any logo, should have had a closer look... :dunce:

Prost! :cheers:
 
Back