La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,709 views
Beautifull pics as always, I can only hope to get to you're skill level some day!
 
Those pics of the tuscan just made me :drool: Div:)👍
Great work and I'm definetly looking forward to your next updates:)
Keep up the good work and drop by at my gallery anytime:)
 
You copy again! J/K But they look really great, and I am getting ready to copy franz's Pagani shot with a Tank Car. But it won't look as good.
 
If you chose a different color for that car, it would stand out a little better, but awesome work Div, I might try a picture like yours like that. I gotta choose what car though :) Great work.
 
Nice shot man, the car and panorama look awesome! What track was that taken on?
 
Tsubuka, you will see a lot of panoramas from me in the next days, I got to experiment with Photomerge.
 
theres something about that car and that shot, i cant exactly put my finger on it but the simplicity of it is beautiful! the colors are beautiful man. 👍
 
I agree with Fallenangel:) I've updated so if youre interested drop by and leave a comment,, Bring me more :cheers:
 
That's something I haven't done yet
Panorama + radial blur 👍
 
Nice! :)

I aint too fond of the colors either but theyre allright.
 
So it's going to be a touring car at Grand Valley? Sounds good. :)

Cool pic.
 
sejtur
So it's going to be a touring car at Grand Valley? Sounds good. :)

Cool pic.
wait...what the...how the...where the? i dont see the touring car :dunce:

anyways cool shot div! i love the colors!
 
That panorama shot is awesome Div.👍 I really like the depth of feild it has. The really stands out. I like the color actually. Is Photomerge a program, and is it free? Or is that just what you are calling it when you merge pictures in photoshop?

And I will be looking forward to seeing your tournament entry.:)
 
I love the FTO shot a lot, keep up the fab work.
 
Photomerge is a sub program in adobe photoshop elements, it helps a lot to create panoramas.

I'm ain't too happy with my tournament pic, but we'll see.
 
looks great div! is it ok if i critique it a little?
i think it would look better either without the car or if u gradient mapped the car orange. to match the orange of the background. thats just my opinion though.
 
Fantastic, you should clean up the front of the car a little more.
 
I know about the colour, that car is tough to mix with a great coloured background. I wanted to do it with a black FTO but I could not get that angle with that car.
 
Very nice shots! The orange bridge at grand valley is awesome, really vivid colours! 👍
I really like the look of the landscape in the pic above, looks very remote, and the lighting is awesome. The green hood-thingy kinda spoils the mood, but the tunnel and scenery are first class! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:
 
I just love the colours in the background, keep it up Div.
 
Where has Div got too, or has Div gone into hiding.
 
i did a shot like that once. yours is MUCH better. thats a nice original pic if i say so myself
 
I'm still here...playing Enthusia and not finding any inspiration to take pics again!
 
Back