La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,710 views
nice s7 pics. i like the soft tone, and on the last page, the speeding supra with the pididdle is sweet ;) :D
 
Nice! Rim set up is stellar! But I agree with the others on the Softness, it just doesn't go with a black car.
 
:drool: The first pic is Awesome! The softness and the rims go nicely with the car, and the sepia looks adds the to the picture. Great stuff, Keep 'em coming!
 
great pictures, i totally diagree with everyone about the softness issue. it adds a very peaceful and angelic touch to the car and goes very well with the setting. the soft background along with the soft glow of the headlight gives the pictures an early morning feel definately deserves 3 thumbs up 👍👍👍
 
You copier! Na, just kidding. Your's looks much better. Except, those wheels just don't do well in that tunnel for some reason. They turned out the same way in my attempt. But the blur looks great.👍
 
whoa very cool shots Div. my favorite is the 2nd one. the tire smoke is very well done and it looks wicked ;)👍
 
:eek: the first one is very cool! the lens flare on the 2nd one should be reduced a little. go to layer and drag the arrow a bit to the right. the red ring looks kinda funny. just my opinion, dont hurt me :nervous:
 
I feel like I'm left behind in the dust when I look at some of you guys new work, I have to get back in touch.
 
I don't really like the negative, but the other is cool.
Black and white looks good.
 
That middle Tuscan pic on page 50 is very unique! I would enter that in the Artistic Comp!
 
I love the shots, kind of blurred out in some spots too much, but cool stuff none the less.
 
Although it's an in game thing, the car doesn't curve enough... a tad pixilated towards the bonnet of the car (in your last TVR shot), but other than that, I can't fault it.... fantastic.... and so is the second Saleen shot... unlike everyone else, I actually think the softness works rather well for that shot.
 
I love the 2nd shot the most, it shows the lush lines much more better.
 
That's one hell amazing update
I am speechless and suffocated by my drool
 
Sorry 440, but I had to proove myself that I was able to do such a pic too...




​
 
Nice shots Div, the look very good, but on the first TVR pic on page 50 (the shot of the back) the reflections look really bad on it.


(You might see an update coming from me in the next few days, I have been inspired by these pics, but I don't have my flash drive right now.)
 
That's beautiful Div
The last one has the perfect lighting effect
but I prefer the lighting level on the TVR in the 2nd shot
and the orange reflection on the car seems they are not supposed to be there
since the tunnel outside is light yellow and blue
and I don't see the possibilities that the tunnel light get reflected on the hood area
you know what I mean ... but overall it is very sweet looking

edit > or did you try to get reflection from the sun?
if it is the case, I think it should be less saturated
 
Actualy Franc, the orange was there in the original pic, I guess it's the lights in the tunnel that reflect on the car.
 
Back