La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,710 views
Wow! Your pictures are beautiful!
Thanks for posting those works of art. :bowdown:
 
:drool: x 1 million. << That pretty much sums up those pics.
 
Very nice man! i did that exact combo last year at some time, but your kiks the hell out of mine!
 
Nice quicky, but you screwed up again, you didn't blur the area in the windows.
 
Damn. Very nice. Yea, PB is right. You forgot to blur the wall showing through the window.
 
Very Very Very Good!!! Supra rules, specially yours!! :)
 






Those were my last of this style at NY, I may trick some new angles but I think I've done enough at that spot.​
 
It looks sweet, but I looks like only the right light is working, as there should be light coming from the left, behind the car a little, as if it was coimg from the left light.
 
All the three updates are very good, but the one that is really cool is the 1st one. What a race, what a sense of speed, the reflections are also incredible. The detail of the tail lights of the Supra are awesome. Great work...again:)
 
Not sure I like the blurred taillights, but other than that, the last is great.
The other one looks good, too.
 
...................................No words are nescesary.....................
 
:drool: Awesome shot! I like the 2nd best. 👍
 
Nice updates, Div you need to do some more guides for people.
 
TVR&FF, when my BasketBall season ends I'll have loads of more time to make pics and start some tutorials.

That means in about 1 week.
 
Div is back
TVR&FF, when my BasketBall season ends I'll have loads of more time to make pics and start some tutorials.

That means in about 1 week.
woohoo! i cant wait for ur tutorials!!! thanks again for the great tips man, they were extremely helpful ;)
 
Very nice, love the softness & the wheels.
 
I hate that amount of softness. Good work, but I'm not likin' the softness.
 
i dont really like how soft it is, but the pics are good, expecially the rims. :drool:
 
very nice.. i love the sepia look.. a little too soft but nonetheless still very nice.. 👍
 
Back