La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,709 views
Great gallery Div, I´ll remember to check this thread more often.
 
For the BMW M5 at SSR5, I liked 6,7,10, and 11...but the rest didn't really do much for me.
 
I know, they are quite dull to my taste too. SSR5 doesn't have much to offer, or I missed some spot.
 
Div is back
I know, they are quite dull to my taste too. SSR5 doesn't have much to offer, or I missed some spot.

Yeah, or maybe you just weren't inspired. It happens....

I uploaded some new ones in the last couple posts of my gallery Div - another Bimmer :)
 
I've seen them, you really need a photo editor, it's the next step to become a reputed photographer.
 
Div is back
I've seen them, you really need a photo editor, it's the next step to become a reputed photographer.

I think I'm gonna try out that google thing slo-car posted.
 
WoodOne Supra at Fuji Speedway 2005





And my favourite and maybe my final entry:

 
I haven´t played with this one on GT4 yet, but it had my favorite engine sound from Prologue. :crazy:

Very good pics! 👍
 
Out of the two I prefer the 12th
 
Audi DTM at Fuji 05

I wasn't too proud of my recent updates, so I tried to get some special angles out on this one, here's what came out:

 
My finalist for this week's final entry is:

no 3, 9, 10, 11, 16, 19 and 22.

Which do you like best?
 
I like the 2nd one on row 4.

BTW, the rumble strip may not the best. People who vote who don't like shots that low. 👎

I do, but most people I've with a shot from there never make it.
 
M3 CSL at the Nurb





And as a bonus, my 2 most realistic shot up to this day :

 
Nice shots! Yesa the two bonus ones are pretty damn good if you ask me.
 
The problem with the CSL is that the Nurb has been massacred by the photographers, every angle has been covered, it's tough to be original, even my 2 realistic pictures may have been seen before.
 
Div is back
The problem with the CSL is that the Nurb has been massacred by the photographers, every angle has been covered, it's tough to be original, even my 2 realistic pictures may have been seen before.

Yeah, I ran into that problem last night for the Rally Competition. I think I did something good, though.

Have you seen my latest update, Div?
 
Yep, you are getting better! A photo editor helps a lot!👍
 
i havent checked in here for a while
but i just went through it from pg 1 to pg 6
and you have a really neat collection going on in here
i have been missing out
ill try and check in more often
keep up the good work
 
Like the BMW pictures the green colours turned out really well at the nurb
 
I like them. #6 is great, and those black and white ones are stellar. You should put those in my black and white thread.
 
I love the #10 ... very realistic
 
Back