La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,710 views
RUF CTR2 at Charmonix & Tsubuka Wet



I'm hesitant as to which one of these 4 I should take as my final entry:

 

I love these two
but the first one have been done by some people with other cars
 
A Black Proto



Yes they are very dark, but that was the effect I was looking for.
 
What's the Proto & where do i find/win it? Lovin' your pics, they all done using GT4 or do you touch them up with Photoshop?
 
I just adjusted Contrast and Brightness.

In the Korea section, Proto Motorsports.
 
Almost thought the Proto is the NSX LM
nice pics thou
 
5th shot under "Black Proto" is very nice. I might take a crack at a set of "heavy contrast" pics in the future.
 
Love the Proto shots. The Proto was my first car in GT4.

Skyline shots aren't too shabby either.
 
It looks like a picture from a magasine, add some lights like on the photo travel location, the infinite brake lights and it's a cover shot.
 
Supra RZ at Hong Kong



The best picture from this set :
​
 
By the way, on the first page there is a new format of displaying.

It features "The Pictures Of The Day" section and advertisement of the new updates. Check it out.
 
I'm in love!!!

photo004edit2vf.jpg

This pic is Awsome!!! Those the stock wheels on it?
 
very nice pics Div, i'm lovin the Toyota Supra, and Nissan Skyline. 👍 :cheers:
 
The 5th of the Supra RZ batch looks fantastic!👍
 
Looks like I inspired you :)

I like 3, 5, 10, and 16 from the Proto set.

For the Skyline, I think you did a great job on the first three. On your 'best picture to date' it would have brought it to another level if you cropped out the people in the top, imo.

Your second Supra RZ shot is absolutely fantastic, one of your best. I'm digging the 6th Supra shot as well.
 
Thanks for the tips on the cropping, I wanted to give an effect of street racing so that's why I kept all those people, but I'll sure try another edit.
 
wow ... this is the best Hong Kong shots I have seen so far
simply stunning
 
Thanks for your comments, with this new comp 2.0 coming in, my skills have improved in a short time, I hope to make even better quality pics in the future.
 
VERY VERY cool pictures, love the proto. When I saw "remastered RUF" in your thread title, I thought "ah someone else finally thinks RUF cars are difficult to drive" CAUSE I THINK THEIR HANDLING SUCKS! I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH THEM AT NURENBURGRING! Thats the main reason why I love pictures in wich RUF's seem to drive very well, makes me jealous:(
 
G-T-4-Fan
VERY VERY cool pictures, love the proto. When I saw "remastered RUF" in your thread title, I thought "ah someone else finally thinks RUF cars are difficult to drive" CAUSE I THINK THEIR HANDLING SUCKS! I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH THEM AT NURENBURGRING! Thats the main reason why I love pictures in wich RUF's seem to drive very well, makes me jealous:(

All you need to do is be gentle in your braking and in your acceleration.
 
Back