La Gallerie De La Vie," Revival : That's A Drift, American Style ".

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 1,095 comments
  • 52,710 views
Mustang GT at Amalfi & Paris


The 2 best pictures of this set :

​
 
Wow, they almost look real! :) Very nice. Do you photoshop your images at all?
 
They are slightly photoshoped, the usual contrast and levels plus a bit of sharpening.
 
Excellent work.
What adjustments do you use on PhotoDrive to get those shots of the Supra and Mustang GT?
 
wow... awsome photoshop.... nice contrast effects, and awsome pics :)
 
McLaren F1GTR
Excellent work.
What adjustments do you use on PhotoDrive to get those shots of the Supra and Mustang GT?

My aperture is set low, between 2 & 5 at max.

I change the white balance to red just a little to give it more reflections.

I darken the picture just a bit to get the reflections out a bit more.

Higher shutter speed so the car isn't blurred at all.
 
Div is back
Mustang GT at Amalfi & Paris


The 2 best pictures of this set :

​


Sorry JMX, these pictures are the best I've seen now, you were great but now div got the best one lol:p *Trying to get some competition between you:P* That mustang is............BY FFFFFFAAAAARRRRR the best picture I've seen:tup::drool:
 
Wow. Every time I think I'm getting the hang of this, you, jmx, tabs, etc all put me to shame.

Excellent.
 
They are the PD special chrome rims, very handy for high reflection pictures.

It's an honour to be compared with the best, I'll keep this thread updated daily.
 
Amazing picture of the M3 CSL!
 
Darn it all, Div. I keep trying to produce better work, and you improve at the same pace or faster. Well, it keeps me looking for the best shots in any case.
 
Hey ... I love your mustang photos at George V
excellent lighting!!
 
Thanks for all the thumbs up.

I'll try to keep this updated with even better quality pictures.
 
Good stuff Div! Its been a while since I took a look around. Im thinking about giving the ver2.0 comp a shot, and after seeing some of the shots you turned out I just might try to take it another step 👍 Keep it up 👍
 
BMW M5 at George Paris, yes it's my favourite track for photos:p



Best Picture:

​
 
Ah too bad I hate those rims lol, but still, nice car besides the rims:tup:
 
I love the 2nd shot
very unique colour it turns out
and it looks very electric
 
R1 Amuse Carbon Skyline




See Post 1 for Picture of the day UPDATE.​
 
Back