Lack of good rewards 4 3rd and up in new seasonals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Naterules1998
  • 13 comments
  • 1,302 views

Naterules1998

(Banned)
Messages
35
United States
Keller,TX
Messages
Naterules1998326
As any1 really noticed this? PD expects us to just accept a stupid race helmet that we may never use? I say we ask them to put better rewards
 
Show me the MONEY Baby! And that they're doing. The Nurburgring 650pp race is the best bang for your buck race yet that I've seen in the seasonals,even better than La Sarthe(Ferrari).
Suits ,helmets?..meh whatever!

btw...nice avatar..Real classy!
 
You get credits. Credits buy cars and parts. Cars are used to race.
That's pretty much the depth of GT. What else would you want?
 
You get credits. Credits buy cars and parts. Cars are used to race.
That's pretty much the depth of GT. What else would you want?

Spinners!! Neon!! Antenna do-dads!! Ok, a foxtail might actually be cool...
 
Yes. I own so many paints I could repaint all my cars, currently 1134 and then get well through the list repainting the wheels. I could wear a different suit and helmet every day for the next three years. AND I DON'T WANT TO WASTE TIME CLICKING ON ANY MORE OF THEM! Rant over.
 
The rewards as such are unimportant; I never use the helmets, rarely use paints and I have been sitting with a full garage and 20 million for nearly a year. I mean money is hardly difficult to get.

What they could do/have done is maybe have some seasonal trophies. No I do not mean just golding them, that would be too easy. eg gold PP500 races using 10 different cars, or tie trophies to golding a series of expert seasonals. That would give some a little motivation and maybe variety.
 
The rewards as such are unimportant; I never use the helmets, rarely use paints and I have been sitting with a full garage and 20 million for nearly a year. I mean money is hardly difficult to get.

What they could do/have done is maybe have some seasonal trophies. No I do not mean just golding them, that would be too easy. eg gold PP500 races using 10 different cars, or tie trophies to golding a series of expert seasonals. That would give some a little motivation and maybe variety.

Yes my Bobs and myself are only equipped with one body and one head so how many damn suits and helmets do we need?

Is there a way to delete items? If so getting rid of my race wardrobe will speed loading.
 
It's true u do get a lot of money, but damn those suits and helmets
 
Y is no 1 posting?
possibly because people don't really care about the prizes... GT is about getting and collecting cars which only really takes money, which, in case you're not aware, there is an abundance of lately.
 
Rit
Show me the MONEY Baby! And that they're doing. The Nurburgring 650pp race is the best bang for your buck race yet that I've seen in the seasonals,even better than La Sarthe(Ferrari).
Suits ,helmets?..meh whatever!

btw...nice avatar..Real classy!

dude omg i cant pass that event . any suggestions what car to use
 
Camaro66
dude omg i cant pass that event . any suggestions what car to use

Lol use any car tuned to around 650 pp not that hard dude
 
Back