• Thread starter Maxiz2012
  • 21 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
London
WolfHunter2012
Dont have one!
This car is awesome, I don't know why they don't include it in GT5, they shud release it in a DLC or in GT6!!!!

I just thought tht it would be in GT5 because it was a special edition Lamborghini and is quite rare

It's probably gonna be included in the next game since Kaz and his traveling circus are supposedly full steam on GT6 now. Hopefully they wised up and are not gonna let that Lambo license go to waste.

It's probably gonna be included in the next game since Kaz and his traveling circus are supposedly full steam on GT6 now. Hopefully they wised up and are not gonna let that Lambo license go to waste.

The problem is not the license, but finding someone who would let PD use their car to model off of.

The problem is not the license, but finding someone who would let PD use their car to model off of.

The Lambo museum has one in collection, so that shouldn't be an issue.

It's the 21st car I think. Or it could be the 1st one.

I think they only pay personal visits to households if the manufacturer themselves do not have the car they seek.

The Lambo museum has one in collection, so that shouldn't be an issue.

It's the 21st car I think. Or it could be the 1st one.

If it's in the Lamborghini museum and Lamborghini does allow it to be modeled, then that would be excellent. I didn't read enough to see what museum it was in. :dopey:

If it's in the Lamborghini museum and Lamborghini does allow it to be modeled, then that would be excellent. I didn't read enough to see what museum it was in. :dopey:

They'll allow it so long as PD pays up and don't break anything.:)

It's a decent car, I mean NFS hot pursuit had the police version of it, and it was sweeeet!!

If they did break something they would probably end up modeling what they broke in with the car.:scared:

Kaz: Who spilled coffee on the dash?

PD team: Ergh...

But in seriousness, if PD went through the trouble to get the Lambo license to appease the fans somewhat for GT5, they'd be smart to include as many raging bulls as possible for GT6.

We already have the Murcielago LP640, and the Reventon is a limited-edition rebody of that. Functionally, nothing would be different.

The Lamborghini dealership in GT6, in my opinion, should add:

-Countach LP-400

-Countach 25th Anniversary

-Diablo SV (perhaps Diablo race car)

-Gallardo LP 570-4 Super Leggera

-Sesto Elemento (probably a stretch)

That, for me, is a good dealership.

I see no glaring need for the Reventón.

Another wishlist thread, another locked wishlist thread.

There's a notice right in this sub-forum. Read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back