Lamborghini 550PP Exclusive Nürburgring Nordschleife / 1 Lap

  • Thread starter Thread starter LordZ1978
  • 6 comments
  • 11,531 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
133
Portugal
Sines
Messages
LordZ1978
Hi.

I already try a few Lambos. but still not geting there.
I would like some help on the specs and which Lambo I should use.

Thanks
 
LordZ1978
Hi.

I already try a few Lambos. but still not geting there.
I would like some help on the specs and which Lambo I should use.

Thanks

Use the gallardo, first try 6.55
 
Hi.

I already try a few Lambos. but still not geting there.
I would like some help on the specs and which Lambo I should use.

Thanks

PM sent!
:)
 
Yeah Gallardo's pretty good .
I managed a 7:03 in a Murcielago 670 SV with a stock suspention.
 
Hi.

I already try a few Lambos. but still not geting there.
I would like some help on the specs and which Lambo I should use.

Thanks

I tried different lambos and setups

easiest was a fully tuned gallardo with powerlimiter and 200 kg ballast...and if you have problems to finish the race first, you can put SRF and TC2...also with this options its easy to drive under 7.00......
 
believe me, to win at nurburing I used aventador, gallardo and murcielago, NO WAY! One lap is non enough, why they did not give 2 laps like ferrari event? The best I did was third, time 07:09, the 2 miura make 07:04 (1) and 07:06 (2).
I tried many times but it so hard to go down that time, I mean, somebody will do, sure, but GT5 guys forgat that we are not all perfect drivers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back