Lamborghini 550PP Exclusive.

• Thread starter dylpro
  • 1,065 comments
At long long long last won the race at the 'ring with a whopping time of 7.08.408!! Three seconds slower than my fastest lap.

Think the lead Miuras may have had a disagreement mid-race!

Took a while to win. What was a brand new Aventador now has over 2,200 miles on it!

I finally did it. With Claudee + Shoe67's tune + crashing into the 1st Miura and finish 7:06 at the 2nd last corner and I DON'T CARE!

Now, on to the next seasonal.

Hahaha, funny seeing my name as a tuner, for the record that was not my tune, I just usually look for a tune to use. I don't use the forums a whole lot and make mistakes as was quickly pointed out to me. I would like to congratulate you in your victory. i have not been thar fortunate,not sure if i will attempt again. so long, enjoy the game

Last edited:
My best time in a Gallardo is now 7:10-ish and I place fourth behind two Miuras and another Gallardo...

And I've been practicing, too! I don't get it... :(

Synapticgap
My best time in a Gallardo is now 7:10-ish and I place fourth behind two Miuras and another Gallardo...

And I've been practicing, too! I don't get it... :(

It takes practice, practice and more practice! Once you have a setup you like just keep grinding away. It'll come eventually

I used my Coutach, which I don't recommend, unless you want to be or already is bald

But hey I finally won.........with my shiny head XD

No Tunes could help me win so I just went fully stock I only added a rear wing to the Gallardo for the win. My time was in the beginning 23.773. then 16.000 then 8 seconds then finished 7.04 and I was 1 second ahead :-) oh and that only cause you're right if it 3 mura then the 3rd and 2nd place will crash right in your face just don't get distracted and dodge the crash. If they don't crash I only get 2nd

Whether or not its possible stock, haven't bothered to try. I find it highly unlikely as the deficit to make up in one lap is ridiculous.

However; I tried several of the tunes listed throughout this thread, and finally gave up and came to a different conclusion:

Put the best of every Exhaust and Intake part on, put on the ECU tuning, everything BUT NA Tune, and obviously no turbos.

Put the best suspension, drivetrain, aero kits you can.

Then, DIAL DOWN the engine limiter to 550 PP.

Sounds backwards, but, you get ALL the benefits of all the improved exhaust and intake parts, better high end throttle response, better power curve over a larger RPM band. Everyone says to just throw a few parts on to just get it up to 550.

Go beyond, and then slide back, you'll clean up by a long shot. And I checked, the overall HP is the same prior to adding all the parts (I had a tune from this thread on, at 550 PP), and then adding more parts and brining it back to 550.

Not sure if this was mentioned before, but everyone keeps mentioning these very "simple" tunes, forgetting that the parts add more than JUST horsepower.

^^^ that's pretty much exactly what my tune is. That is the best way to do any tune for PP racing. This is already a known fact by most good tuners. Thanks for posting for those who don't know however.

^^^

Thanks for the backup! I just started doing seasonal events and PP stuff, had an older PS3 that YOD'd on me, lost my original GT5 save from when the game first came out. Just got back into it again a month or so ago 'cause I was watching Top Gear on Netflix. Got the hankerin' for some racin'.

Hadn't ever tried the seasonal events back then, but they're pretty much all I do now. The de-tuned PP trick is pretty much how I attack every event now, works great.

Desiring to take a fresh approach to tuning for this event, I did extensive testing in the Lamborghini Exclusive Rome event in the A-spec Professional Series with SRF off. This gave me the chance to examine all aspects of tuning without the mask of SRF applied. After what I thought was optimal tuning without SRF, I went to the Lamborghini seasonal at the Nurburgring, and won easily first try despite some sloppy driving. I drafted past the final P400 Bertone on the straight at 197 mph, and won with time of 7:03. I'm quite sure I could lower this to under 7 minutes with just a bit more practice.

My general approach was to maximize straight line speed, so I went with no weight reduction other than carbon hood and plastic windows, and added 200 kg ballast so I could go with NA3, ECU, titanium racing exhaust and sports cat for 607hp and 1595 kg and zero downforce on my Gallardo. PL was 87.1%

Ballast 200@+50, 38% front/62% rear
Ride height: -8/-8
Spring rate: 12.0/12.0
Damper E: 8/10
Damper C: 6/10
ARB: 3/5
Camber: 2.0/1.0
Toe: -0.10/-0.05
LSD F: 5/5/5
LSD R: 8/13/13
Torque split: 20/80
Transmission:
Set Final to Max
Set speed to Min
1st: 3.131
2nd: 2.423
3rd: 1.931
4th: 1.585
5th: 1.338
6th: 1.165
Final: 3.200 <---shows 205 mph in upper right.
Brake balance: 6/6

Driving options:
G27 wheel
AT
SRF on
TC 1
Active steering mild
ABS 1
Sensitivity 7

Last edited:
Dotini
Desiring to take a fresh approach to tuning for this event, I did extensive testing in the Lamborghini Exclusive Rome event in the A-spec Professional Series with SRF off. This gave me the chance to examine all aspects of tuning without the mask of SRF applied. After what I thought was optimal tuning without SRF, I went to the Lamborghini seasonal at the Nurburgring, and won easily first try despite some sloppy driving. I drafted past the final P400 Bertone on the straight at 197 mph, and won with time of 7:03. I'm quite sure I could lower this to under 7 minutes with just a bit more practice.

My general approach was to maximize straight line speed, so I went with no weight reduction other than carbon hood and plastic windows, and added 200 kg ballast so I could go with NA3, ECU, titanium racing exhaust and sports cat for 607hp and 1595 kg and zero downforce on my Gallardo. PL was 87.1%

Transmission:
Set Final to Max
Set speed to Min
Final: 3.20

Driving options:
G27 wheel
AT
SRF on
TC 1
Active steering mild
ABS 1
Sensitivity 7

Some good ideqs here, I'll have to try them...

Transmission:
Set Final to Max
Set speed to Min
Final: 3.20

Driving options:
G27 wheel
AT
SRF on
TC 1
Active steering mild
ABS 1
Sensitivity 7

👍👍👍

I suppose that final is 3.200 that gives max speed 330 km/h upper right

Last edited:
👍👍👍

I suppose that final is 3.200 that gives max speed 330 km/h upper right

For me it gives 205 mph. 207 might be better, but it would have to be tried. As is, it gives enough headroom to draft right past the Miura, but also plenty of acceleration so you are faster than anybody else everywhere on the track. Probably not a bad compromise, at least to begin with. Best of luck if you try it!

For me it gives 205 mph. 207 might be better, but it would have to be tried. As is, it gives enough headroom to draft right past the Miura, but also plenty of acceleration so you are faster than anybody else everywhere on the track. Probably not a bad compromise, at least to begin with. Best of luck if you try it!

I tried and i won ...i did 7.02.xxx...1.8 ahead the Miura..I changed only torque split to 30/70...i think that it was an easy win because i did some mistakes
I used my ds3 (tc 3,srf on,active steering strong,asm off,abs 3,sensitivity 5)
I had won in 2012 with an older setup ...Fruitycakes i think...so i love all Gallardo which can win the Miura:lol::lol:

Keep the good job mate and congratulations for the setup:cheers:

.....My general approach was to maximize straight line speed, so I went with no weight reduction other than carbon hood and plastic windows, and added 200 kg ballast so I could go with NA3, ECU, titanium racing exhaust and sports cat for 607hp and 1595 kg and zero downforce on my Gallardo. PL was 87.1%

Nice tune Dotini!👍

I put your tune on a new Gallardo and went to the 'Ring to give it a shakedown.

I crashed out on my first four attempts:yuck:, but then on the fifth try, I was able to reach with finish and win the race.:) My race time was a 7:00.670, with a winning margin of about 5 seconds.

The Gallardo is very fast with this much horsepower, though I did find that I'm not used to driving such a tail-heavy car.

I then installed my own tune on the car (which has much less ballast, and therefore much lower horsepower) and re-ran the race and ran a 6:59.729 race. I felt more comfortable driving the 'Ring with my tune, but both are fairly equal in terms of overall race time if you don't crash out!

I then took the Gallardo to Rome and re-installed your high-horsepower tune and on my first race, I ran a 5:58.8xx race and won by over 7 seconds.:)

Great fun! Your tune is excellent at Rome!👍 Highly recommended!

See you on the tracks!
GTsail

i try everything and doing all possible way past 3 months and finally i pass nurburgring challenge( real tough one. i am not a fast driver :( but here my tune.
be aware! it is very fast in cornering, but in final straight it will loose Mura but i am sure if u r fast enough from begining u can beat them before the straight. My goal is in first sector shortening to 23sec and shortening 3 sec every sector and I pass it!

lambo lp 670-4 SV
all aero setup but original spoiler
all engine, intake, exhaust, transmission upgrade
pp=550
BHP 510 weight 1468 (add addition kg
weight distribution 50=50

Transmission 300

LSD
15|20
20|22
7|16

Torque distribution
45|55

suspension
RH -5|-5
Sr 12.9|13.2
ext 5|5
comp 6|6
arb 3|3
CA 0.1|0.1
TA 0.21|-0.11

Brake
4|6

traction control 5
ABS 2
Skid recovery force on

HERE IS ALL YOU NEED FOR ALL TRACKS!👍

BUY A GALLARDO LP 560-4 '08 AND PUT THIS SET UP ON IT!

BUY:-
oil change
rays vr.gr wheels
all aero parts
sports soft tyres
sports air filter
full trans
twin plate clutch
semi racing flywheel
carbon prop
torque diff
full customised LSD
full customised suspension

SET UP

AERO 15 REAR
ENGINE LIMITER 99%
TRANS RESET DEFAULT
FINAL 3.140
MAX 124
1 3.975
2 2.530
3 1.992
4 1.633
5 1.373
6 1.165

TOP MAX SHOULD BE 190MPH

DRIVETRAIN

LSD FRONT REAR
8 12
12 18
10 15
TORQUE DIFF

30 70
SUSPENSION

-15 RH -10
9.5 SR 9.5
3 DE 2
6 DC 5
3 ARB 3

0.9 CAMB ANG 0.0
+0.05 TOE -0.15

BRAKES
8 7

HOPE THIS HELPS ALL!!!
:sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly::sly:

All hail to MR FUITYCAKES !! he is the man...I finally passes Rome after one week...with his tune it took me one try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Rollin' in kinda late here but thought I'd pick up a Gallardo and have some fun at the Nürb. Reading through this thread I don't feel too bad .. Most everybody was or is in the same boat in needing to cut a handful of seconds off their time for Nürbs especially.

My 1st impression of the Gallardo is impressive - kinda chocked at 550 - but I'm quite sure the challenge would be a ton more difficult at a higher PP .. so better not complain.

Great fun - off the pace a bit or not - GREAT experience all together ... That's what it's all about 👍

Last edited:
Finally got it tonight.

Thanks to MR FRUITYCAKES 👍👍

Great tune my friend. I only adjusted my gears for the Ring.
Did maybe 10 times minus 7m05 but the 1th Miura was always faster.

Then changed gears again to have lower top speed but better acceleration. Managed to take the lead a few corners before the long straight. He came dangerously close at the long straight but i managed to keep him behind.
:crazy:

Ditto That!! Thanks for the tune Fruitycakes did the trick for Nürb 👍👍 I took a break from Nürb last night and the Gallardo and got out the Murciélago to give some of the other tracks a go .. Adjusted it to hang loose w some decent drive off and thought, "this is how the Gallardo needs to be for Nürb" .. Well turns out w your tune and the minor adjustments .. It's even better 👍👍

...minor mods made: to springs to loosen up a bit more and raised both anti roll bars to get some of the chassis roll out .. Other than that spot on!

...took it for a spin adjusted .. Another go a minor adjustment .. Then took a break....

Sat down and said, "this is it, we're takin' the gold this time out!"

Done!👍

Just managed to place 7th @Rome with 550pp gallardo Lp 560-4, and was thinking to myself.. damn this race is one hundred percent impossible to acheive podium let alone win.. then after reading through some others posts realised hang on.. Sports Softs available.. problem now solved :) powered on in the Gallardo. 1st @ nurb 1.8 sec ahead of 2nd placed Muira @ 530pp stock standard. good fast fun.

Last edited:
Dan76
Ditto That!! Thanks for the tune Fruitycakes did the trick for Nürb 👍👍 I took a break from Nürb last night and the Gallardo and got out the Murciélago to give some of the other tracks a go .. Adjusted it to hang loose w some decent drive off and thought, "this is how the Gallardo needs to be for Nürb" .. Well turns out w your tune and the minor adjustments .. It's even better 👍👍

...minor mods made: to springs to loosen up a bit more and raised both anti roll bars to get some of the chassis roll out .. Other than that spot on!

...took it for a spin adjusted .. Another go a minor adjustment .. Then took a break....

Sat down and said, "this is it, we're takin' the gold this time out!"

Done!👍

Do post your final tune, please.

Do post your final tune, please.

Not sure if I phrased it correct above as far as loosening up a bit more .. The main thing I wanted to do was get the tail more stable at or in the high speed transitions. Which, I realize the soft tail (in FRUITYCAKES tune posted above) is a key part of the great handling capabilities of the tune. 👍👍

...I was having a bit of difficulty maintaining course maneuvering around the AI and the higher speed curves. The Rockin' da boat affect lol ...so I stiffened the anti roll bars front and back .. finally putting the front as originally posted and minor tweaks to springs to try and counter attack the affect lost by stiffening rear. (I'm sure someone may have a better solution but seems decent).

Once again, Awesome Tune by FRUITYCAKES 👍👍 posted in previous posts.

Minor adjustments: Springs, Front 9.0, Rear 9.7
Anti-Roll: Rear 6

...if I were to spend more time with it, I would probably do weight reduction .. Then have the ability to add some weight and move it around a bit .. it is a great car and a blast to drive! ...no doubt will mess w it more in the future.👍

At the Nurb I set my transmission to pass all the Lambos before the straightaway. On the long straight I was bouncing of the rev limiter.

Last edited:
Just completed Nurb again after about six months and using the same tune as TT72 (fruity). So don't give up. This race was the hardest race to complete of all the seasonals. I am looking forward to the rebirth of the Lamb seasonal in a few weeks. Lets hope it is as difficult. Happy racing!:)

I beat all events except for the Nurburgring. Having a lot if trouble. Seems the Gallardo is best but still 10 seconds off at the end. All other races I won easily. Does anyone have a good tune for the Ring?

Latest Posts

Back