Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (Murci Replacement) More Images Post 30

Hearing it's the Aventador S Jota. Nothing official though, nor do I really believe it at this moment.

Jota is a pretty special nameplate for Lamborghini & this certainly fits in line with the last 2 cars to grace the name, but at the same time, Jota has been the name given by the press to a couple Lamborghinis over the last 10 years, including the original Aventador. With Performante given to the Huracan & the SV already come & gone, anything is possible though.

It'll be called the Aventador SVJ, Super Veloce Jota.

lamborghini-aventador-svj-logo--image-via-salento-v12_100643401_l.jpg

The car seen in the video above should offer more power, but what's more fascinating is the aggressive aero enhancements made to it. The rear wing in particular looks much like the one on the Huracán Performante. It suggests the Aventador SVJ features the Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva (ALA) active aerodynamics system that adjusts airflow around and through the car to control drag and downforce levels. The system on the Huracán Performante actually channels air through the support struts of the rear wing.

Other changes to the Aventador SVJ include a pair of exhaust outlets mounted close the taillights, as well as a huge rear diffuser similar to the one on the Aventador-based Centenario. Moving around to the front, we can see the car features a new set of side skirts, plus multiple spoilers in the front fascia.

Is there more power to be had? Very likely. The side intakes are definitely larger than on other Aventador variants, and the engine cover also has more vents than what we're used to. With American muscle cars now delivering more power than Lamborghini's V-12, expect this latest Aventador variant to get a boost in output. Something close to 800 horsepower sounds about right.

The Aventador SVJ will likely be the last hurrah for the Aventador before a successor arrives with electric assistance. But before you V-12 fans get too exited, note that the next new model from Lamborghini is likely to be a convertible version of the V-10-powered Huracán Performante. We're not expecting the Aventador SVJ to be revealed until late this year or early next. It should arrive in showrooms as a 2020 model.

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1115108_2020-lamborghini-aventador-svj-spy-video

Seeing many design characteristics of the Veneno (albeit with a slightly tamer execution) in the SVJ. Still looks mental.

Looks like they got a Nurburgring lap. Probably faster than the Peformante, but I don't think it'll be faster than the GT2 RS, but we'll see

I wonder when we will get the actual successor to the Aventador. How many more models will they bring out? :)
Aventador, Aventador SV, Aventador S, Aventador SVJ. I mean, come on now...

Looks like they got a Nurburgring lap. Probably faster than the Peformante, but I don't think it'll be faster than the GT2 RS, but we'll see

Rumor is it already did.

6:45 is the number being passed by insiders. Car has adapted all the ALA technology that helped the Performante.
I wonder when we will get the actual successor to the Aventador. How many more models will they bring out? :)
Aventador, Aventador SV, Aventador S, Aventador SVJ. I mean, come on now...
Couple more years. The S and SVJ are your last Aventadors plus another new, super limited car based on it. The successor is said to be under going development.

Rumor is it already did.

6:45 is the number being passed by insiders. Car has adapted all the ALA technology that helped the Performante.

Couple more years. The S and SVJ are your last Aventadors plus another new, super limited car based on it. The successor is said to be under going development.

If it really did do a 6:45, imagine the controversy its going to pick up from armchair experts like what happened with the Performante's lap.

If it really did do a 6:45, imagine the controversy its going to pick up from armchair experts like what happened with the Performante's lap.
It wouldn’t have been so bad if one idiot didn’t try so hard to present what was a biased video based on just speeds/times against another car and acted like one car was the bar all around, and said video went viral.

I’m sure he and others will be back to “prove” it’s false and VBox will be there to prove it’s legit again.

It wouldn’t have been so bad if one idiot didn’t try so hard to present what was a biased video based on just speeds/times against another car and acted like one car was the bar all around, and said video went viral.

I’m sure he and others will be back to “prove” it’s false and VBox will be there to prove it’s legit again.

Either that or use multiple systems to really shut up the detractors

Another teaser

The video talks about having the best weight to power ratio. The original LP700 has a weight to power ratio of 2.47 kg (5.45 lb) per horsepower. The SV has a weight to power ratio of 2.03 kg (4.48 lb) per horsepower. In comparison, the GT2 RS has a weight to power ratio of 2.10 kg (4.63 lb) per horsepower.

Back