Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (Murci Replacement) More Images Post 30

Wow, this car looks absolutely stunning.. insane! Gave me chills. đź‘Ť Lamborghini are truly awesome.

It's kind of sad to see the Murcielago "retire," but it lived an awesome car life, haha. It was the Lamborghini I "grew up" with, the first one came out when I was 7, so you know what I mean.

One more reason to go to Heaven đź‘Ť

The Murci will still live on in our hearts But like Pagani did with the Zonda it's better to make them have an Ending now instead of making them live on till they become boring and Los their legacy somewhat

Wheeee

lamborghini_aventador_bullgod_01.jpg

Hate to admit this but I think this is my new fav. What a beauty, if the performance is as good as the looks they've got a real winner.

^^ This is what an angular Lamborghini should look like. It has that vicious animal look that the Murcielago was lacking IMO.

Note I said angular Lamborghini. I think it would be awesome to see a return to the Miura styling, it was curvy but you knew it was up to no good. Ever since the Countach it has been wedge, wedge, fat wedge, and now jet fighter wedge. Wedges are good, Lambo wedges are fantastic in fact, but I like curvy Lambos as well. Probably just me though. :lol:

A red lamborghini? Not sure about the colour (I'll take mine in either black or white thanks), but it does look incredible. And you know cars always look 10 times better in the flesh, so I will probably have a stroke when I see one for the first time in real life.

So far only the stuff aft of the driver's seat is what I'm interested in. Maybe that's because that's the only part we haven't seen yet?

The profile is pretty slick though.

Someone just Gallardo'ed the Murci...

And it looks awesome. đź‘Ť

If the performance figures live to the expectations, it will be a supercar I would gladly drop $300k, if I had all that money lying around...

Looks like it was worth it.
I always disliked the Gallardo, this one is hot!

You WHAT?! :mad: :P

How could you dislike the Gallardo? It's lightweight, sleek, agile, makes a sound that could stop a person dead in their tracks, and it's cheap. You know, for a Lamborghini.

I hope that third brake light is mounted on the roof because nobody in an SUV will ever be able to see those tails. Why did they have to put them under a porch?

Well, if you're driving a big car with a tall driving position in a monday traffic jam you would be better if you keep safe distance from the car in front, specially if it is a expensive exotic. Unless you're driving a Toyota and hence pressed the wrong pedal, or texting whilst driving or is a pretty bad driver, it may be quite unlikely to happen. :P

Is it just me, or there is a lot of Citroen GT on the rear end, specifically, the positioning of the tailights:
citroen-gt-super-carro-esportivo-genebra-2.jpg

I know it's styling is entirely based on the ReventĂłn but I can't take this out of my head. :confused:

It looks somewhat like an Audi A7 Sportback with that rear, not that it would cause any confusion between the two. But still some similarities.

Anyway, I absolutely love it. Too bad we will have to wait a few years for a SV-version.

Is it just me, or there is a lot of Citroen GT on the rear end, specifically, the positioning of the tailights:
You mean high, and on the corners? Yeah. They do that.

Like Exigeracer just showed, the tail lights-under-a-shelf thing came from the Estoque, while the diffuser and exhaust and whatnot are based on the Reventon.

2008-Lamborghini-Reventon-Rear-Side.jpg

I like how they blended a curvy profile with angular surfacing on the Aventador. They molded the Estoque into a supercar shape perfectly. Now they can actually put the Estoque into production!

Last edited:
The shape looks fairly derivative to me... Murci with a Gallardo front end welded (or more likely gluded, seeing as it carbon fibre) on.... it's not bad, just not ground breaking.

I thought I did see a 500 lbs weight reduction, 1165kilograms isn't possible for a V12 hypercar...

You WHAT?! :mad: :P

How could you dislike the Gallardo? It's lightweight, sleek, agile, makes a sound that could stop a person dead in their tracks, and it's cheap. You know, for a Lamborghini.

I always thought it looks cheap and especially disliked the rear, I also don't like the R8 because of it's rear end.

I think they need to ditch the V12 engine and use something lighter.

:dunce:

No way that's happening buddy, Lambo will always have a V12 for their top-end cars. Nothing can beat the sound of 12 screaming cylinders:drool:

Last edited:
Back