Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (Murci Replacement) More Images Post 30

True, although they appear to be housing radiators. I think the large intakes look awesome

Most mid-engine cars have the radiators up in front of the front wheels. Unless its a Ferrari Testarossa of course. What a pain it is to drain coolant in those cars. They have 2 drain plugs. Coolant WILL get everywhere.

rollingchassis01.jpg

lamborghininewv12powertrain2.jpg

lamborghininewv12powertrain1.jpg

newlamborghiniisrtransmission.jpg

Just found out that a friend of mine is going to Geneva next month to view/order one next month. :ill:

Hopefully he'll come back with some juicy inside info to share.

Is this Lambo's last hurrah for ridiculous power in stock form, and for a V12 to be put into the back of the premier Lambo?

I was under the impression that Lamborghini is going to follow Ferrari in downsizing car weight and power for more efficient performance.

Damn you beat me to it haha. I stumbled across that picture this morning as well, can't wait to see how it looks from all angles. If only I could afford to fly to Geneva...:(

I really like that lamborghini are pushing the boundaries with this car. Carbon fibre monocoque, in-board suspension, ISR gearbox, it's nice to see a bit of innovation. Admittedly I would still prefer a proper manual, but I like the fact that they went out on a limb and didn't just go down the dual clutch path like every other manufacturer.

This thing should haul 🤬 when it is released!

Is this Lambo's last hurrah for ridiculous power in stock form, and for a V12 to be put into the back of the premier Lambo?

I was under the impression that Lamborghini is going to follow Ferrari in downsizing car weight and power for more efficient performance.
Unlikely as long as they have the Gallardo to play with. The V12 halo cars are all about being outrageous and dream cars for enthusiasts. The Gallardo is Lamborghini's little performance fighter against Ferrari & the likes.

I was hoping this new V12 Lamborghini receiving some new design elements. Based on this new leak image, it seems like a mixture of Gallardo and Reventon. Good looking but not surprising so far, but I would love to see it in different angles.

If that is Not fake then This could be the best Looking Exotic ever :drool:

I'd still take a Zonda.

I'm glad it looks like more than just a facelifted Murcielago/Reventon though. I was a bit worried about that from the spy photos. I guess that's bound to happen with the proportions being similar.

I do think it would have been fun to see Lamborghini go with a different styling direction with this (like they have with previous halo cars) but I think this should be pretty good looking.

^ Welcome to the next big Lambo, the Aventador LP700-4. What a nice evolution from the Murcielago.

I really like how you can clearly see the Murcielago lineage in it. Its not overdone and remains chunky enough to look like the range topper. 👍

Back