Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 499 comments
Well this should be interesting.

ormiwmvyrkmd27xcmlh7.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/is-this-the-lamborghini-huracan-sv-out-in-the-wild-alre-1745241852

Pretty extreme compared to the past Superleggeras. Big question from most is if this is a factory car or not, based on the 2 men's attire.

Haven't been here in a while, but Is that a Huracan Superleggera? Only possible thing I could think of.

Also, I see a lot of Sesto Elemento in the back.

Haven't been here in a while, but Is that a Huracan Superleggera? Only possible thing I could think of.

Also, I see a lot of Sesto Elemento in the back.
Indeed. Multiple dealers confirming the car will be shown at Geneva with the Aventador facelift next year; deliveries should be ready by Fall 2017.

There is a rumor that claims Audi's R8 GT should be based off the SL, but equipped with AWD,, but I'm wouldn't get any hopes up since not a whole lot is known. AWD has been a pretty big staple for the company.

So it's got some sort of F-Duct style aero system or something? Because it doesn't look as though it operates like a proper DRS.

Yeah, I suspected the video might be sped up slightly. Not enough for anyone to notice at a glance, but enough to make up for the 10-15 second difference.

There's a comment in that article that I think really sums it up well:

All this is exactly why I think McLaren never released their P1 data. Lap times are so dynamic not just because of the recording data but also on weather, road, tyre, track temp. Lap times at the Ring should be left to what it is. Testing. Development. I actually respect McLaren a bit more right now. Even if their pace was lower than the 918's.

Honestly, 'Ring lap times have become this sort of high watermark that has lost any and all meaning that it didn't have much of to begin with. Absolutely, if you want to post videos boldly claiming 'this is what we are doing to our sports/super/hypercar, testing it on the 'Ring' then go ahead. But I don't think many people really care about the distinction anymore, or the numbers. It's a non-existent pat on the back, the automotive equivalent of slapping a quote on the back of a DVD case for a movie or a game.

Back