Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4

• Thread starter JMoney
  • 499 comments
They must've looked at the new R8 V10 Plus, saw it had identical performance to the base Huracan, and decided they needed to make the Superleggera so it remains in front of it's sister in terms of performance.

If the exhausts have been set that high it's almost certainly the Superleggera; the purpose of doing so is to create a more effective rear diffuser and overall aero package.
Or it's still possibly just a mule? Let's not take into account the Spyder variant still hasn't come out, either. As said, bit out of sync to have the Superleggera coming so early in the line up.

Or it's still possibly just a mule? Let's not take into account the Spyder variant still hasn't come out, either. As said, bit out of sync to have the Superleggera coming so early in the line up.
Are you seriously suggesting that that is a spyder mule? There's no reason to be testing a more aggressive aero pack unless they're testing a Superleggera.

Are you seriously suggesting that that is a spyder mule? There's no reason to be testing a more aggressive aero pack unless they're testing a Superleggera.
I'm saying it's a bit hard to believe Lamborghini is already pushing the Superleggera when they haven't even announced the Spyder yet. Nowhere did I say this is the Spyder.

This is not an aggressive aero pack being tested. If you didn't notice, the car is virtually the the exact same as a regular Huracan on the exterior beyond a camo shell on the rear. This is an engine being tested that has a different exhaust layout.

I'm saying it's a bit hard to believe Lamborghini is already pushing the Superleggera when they haven't even announced the Spyder yet. Nowhere did I say this is the Spyder.
Why is it hard to believe that they would want to put a lot of development time into this car?
This is not an aggressive aero pack being tested. If you didn't notice, the car is virtually the the exact same as a regular Huracan on the exterior beyond a camo shell on the rear. This is an engine being tested that has a different exhaust layout.
They're testing a high exit exhaust. The only car this could be for is the Superleggera.

Why is it hard to believe that they would want to put a lot of development time into this car?
Nowhere did I say that either. I find it hard to believe the Superleggera is already on the way with no rumors of the Spyder beyond dealerships allowing waiting lists.
They're testing a high exit exhaust. The only car this could be for is the Superleggera.
It's possible, but not definite. You have no proof it's only for it. It's already being speculated that this mule could quite possibly have more of a connection to the Super Trofeo series than an actual SL.

Huracan Spyder for Frankfurt:
huracanspyder_0.jpg

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-frankfurt-motor-show/lamborghini-huracán-spyder-lp610-4-confirmed-frankfurt

Should be interesting to see them actually mix the 2 then re-body & engineer them into basically, private race cars.

I like it. Convertibles aren't my thing (Especially cloth tops :yuck:), but I have to say Lamborghini does a spot-on job with all of their convertibles.

One of the best looking Lambo's now made even better with the top down IMO. I can imagine they will sell a ton of these.

Something about that new nose doesn't feel right. It almost seems like it lost it's "Lamborghini-ness," and now looks more like a generic supercar.

Not sure why anybody would buy the Aventador. The Huracan seems soundly the better car.

The Aventador is more of a status symbol than a driver's car which is probably what makes the Huracan more appealing to some.

That can't be right. The one with less stuff is supposed to be more expensive, that's how this works.

The Superleggera isn't out yet. Expect that to pass the quarter million dollar mark. This RWD version will likely form part of the range as a more "entry-level" version (use that term lightly) unlike the limited edition RWD Gallardo models.

That can't be right. The one with less stuff is supposed to be more expensive, that's how this works.
Right? Well, it may be harking back to how Lamborghini originally priced models; Diablo SVs were the cheapest because they were RWD & more "bare bones" than the VTs.

Then again, Lamborghini may also value 30 horsepower to the tune of $40K. :P

Back