Lamborghini Reveals Lambo V12 Vision GT, Coming to GT Sport in Spring 2020

No. Looks suspiciously like an evolved and "Lambo'd" Ferrari FXX-K.
Maybe Ferrari's design with slapped Lamborghini badges is more accurate.
300px-Tom_Cat_Reading_a_Newspaper.jpg

Literally the fastest road-legal car around the Nurburgring is a Lamborghini

Yea I wouldn't bank on what lambo tells you or any factory team with their ring times for that matter. The factory Performante's ring time was 6.52 the guys over at sport auto got 7.07. that is a considerable time diff. So the SVJ that holds the record i would say is probably just shy of under the 7min mark in the real world and that's basically what Pista achieved from the guys at Sport Auto. I believe their times are more dependable as they have no fealty to any brand, no factory set ups, its the same driver so far, and customer vehicles.

Looks amazing. Surprised they didn't go with a more flashy colour though.

Separate note: no word on an update this week. I wonder if they're skipping this month seen as how the Supra is coming mid-December. Could just be one big update coming then.

Sorry if someone already asked but I dont have time to read +180 comments.
So my question is:

The official article says this: "The Lamborghini Lambo V12 Vision Gran Turismo is planned to be included in Gran Turismo Sport in the spring of 2020."

So, from my view this - maybe - means that they have a chance to save up this Lambo VGT to the next game or adding it both GTS and GT7. Because "planned to be included in GTS" is not equal with "coming to GTS". And they announced every VGT car with the second phrase until now.

Am I the only one thinking about it - because I'm superhyped for a next numbered GT - or can my guess be true?

(sorry for my grammar mistakes, this is not my mother tongue)

Sorry if someone already asked but I dont have time to read +180 comments.
So my question is:

The official article says this: "The Lamborghini Lambo V12 Vision Gran Turismo is planned to be included in Gran Turismo Sport in the spring of 2020."

So, from my view this - maybe - means that they have a chance to save up this Lambo VGT to the next game or adding it both GTS and GT7. Because "planned to be included in GTS" is not equal with "coming to GTS". And they announced every VGT car with the second phrase until now.

Am I the only one thinking about it - because I'm superhyped for a next numbered GT - or can my guess be true?

(sorry for my grammar mistakes, this is not my mother tongue)

I think you're jumping the gun there a bit. They have yet to announce a new GT/GT7, so no one knows what's happening with that and even if they miraculously announce a new GT in the next few months, we're still probably not seeing it until a couple years later. All we know is, the car's coming to Sport in spring, that's all that matters atm.

I think you're jumping the gun there a bit. They have yet to announce a new GT/GT7, so no one knows what's happening with that and even if they miraculously announce a new GT in the next few months, we're still probably not seeing it until a couple years later. All we know is, the car's coming to Sport in spring, that's all that matters atm.

So the word "planned" is about the time, not the game, right? Thank you then!

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, When watching Shmee150's video on this car at around 2:42 there is a screen shot with Monaco F1 circuit which is also named by Shmee

Future Track leak by Shmee???

It was mentioned, and no, it doesn't have anything to do with the game. We don't have a single picture of this VGT from the game, so this picture is not an exception. Most likely they chose Monaco because the reveal happened there.

Looks cool! I like it. BUT, GT Sport should be adding modern real life cars like the Porsche 918, Mclaren Sienna, P1, and 720, and others.
Who's to say they're not working on that as we speak? Either for a GTS update, or the next title's launch. Or even for an update for that next title.

I like both sorts of vehicles, and especially if they're able to fit into a niche alongside other cars. In this case, that'd be if this new Lamborghini VGT ends up as being eligible for Gr.1 rather than just Gr.X. Not that I'd completely hate that, but given its power figure and general shape, I'd really prefer it to be in Gr.1, because I'd like more automakers in general to have representation in more classes, and the only way I could see Lamborghini in Gr.1 would be if they end up adding the Group C Countach QVX, or if they make a WEC hypercar. I wouldn't mind all three, tbh, but at least now we have a VGT that could potentially fill that niche for now.

I love this vehicle, and I'm glad the manufacter based their VGT on the kind of vehicles that they typically offer. If we fill in the butress panels, or view the car in profile, it still maintains the amazing V10/V12 wedge shape that the company is known for. This seems like a natural progression of where Lamborghini could realistically go with their flagship vehicle. Great use of the VGT program by Lamborghini!

When I see this, I think of the 2002 Ford GT and how the new GT40, while a bit wild, seemed like a natural progression of the car.

Also, gotta say I LOVE the olive/black color combo.

I’m hearing things that the Lamborghini VGT weighs 819kg, which would mean it has a near 1:1 power to weight ratio.

Over 1:1 in fact. Same V12 from the Sián with a bit more power (Edit: ok, I was told a different power figure to the one in the GTP article, but around 1:1 for sure). 4WD, active aerodynamics and suspension.

I'm not normally a fan of VGT cars, but seeing this thing looks phenomenal in the flesh. The level of detail they went to is impressive.

Last edited:
Seriously, who cares ****** vision cars? We need GT7 for 2020 !!!
c7NJRa2.gif
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, When watching Shmee150's video on this car at around 2:42 there is a screen shot with Monaco F1 circuit which is also named by Shmee
GTPlanet: Is literally there, next to the car as it's unveiled and produces an article about it with all the screenshots within 25 minutes.
People in the actual comments thread for that article: Hey, have you seen this screenshot in Shmee's day late "my reaction" video?

Last edited:
The 12 year old in me loves the styling, but I'm a bit letdown by the powertrain. It's essentially the Sian's engine + supercapacitor. Was expecting something 1000 HP+ from the silhouette :lol:

Also, seems like they take inspiration from Ferrari TheFerrari for the name. Wasted all their creative energy on the styling department it seems :P

Would be nice if this is a Gr.1 ride. All manufacturers should have GR.1 cars for FIA. Would really throw a spanner in many a players' Manu choices.

Anyway, here's hoping it arrives next week.

My expectation this will be a two car release, one Gr.X, one Gr.1 - a million apiece. Just like the Audi pack.

Just another car to fit into the hodge podge that is Gr.1 - in fact it reminds me of the McLaren VGT.

Also WEC Gr.1 arriving too lol - what a crazy party Gr.1 is!

Back