Lamborghini Reveals Lambo V12 Vision GT, Coming to GT Sport in Spring 2020

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by silverman_GT, Nov 18, 2019.

1. spartan21

spartan21

Looks cool! I like it. BUT, GT Sport should be adding modern real life cars like the Porsche 918, Mclaren Sienna, P1, and 720, and others.

nickf1gr, TS050, girabyt3 and 3 others like this.
  2. TS050

TS050 Premium

Literally the fastest road-legal car around the Nurburgring is a Lamborghini

ZRO, Madracer1000 and Nismonath5 like this.
  3. crooky369

crooky369

Im not denying they’re fast and on a circuit that requires as much confidence as skill, then the ‘easy to drive’ all wheel drive Lambo will always be good for a fast time.

But on GT Sport it’s a different story as they’re just so dull to drive in a sea of amazing cars to pick from.

4. GTV0819

GTV0819

Not just in GT Sport. Lambos in older GT titles seem to handle this way as well.

5. dimassa19

dimassa19

Maximum respect to the manufacturers involved in this project who build the real car...

Well done, Lamborghini!

Shingo_civic and WJHMH like this.
  6. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

Only took 7 years!

SiriusR and andrea like this.
  7. andrea

andrea

Mother of Ganja.

8. RaceFuchs

RaceFuchs

Too extreme for my tastes, could be straight out of a Ridge Racer game. Curious how the Porsche VGT will turn out...

9. Nielsen

Nielsen

I don't like it and I don't care that I don't like it, because on several occasions the VGT project has taught me to expect things far beyond what I like about cars. It's always cool to see what manufacturers envision when conventions mean nothing, and that's pretty much it for me.

I'm not disregarding the appeal of VGT cars as no "nonsense" driving machines. However, the lack of immediate immersion makes me lose interest very fast. Same goes for this one.

HopAlong and VXR like this.
  10. compaqrat

compaqrat

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2019
  11. Lee x sensai

Lee x sensai

Dashboard may hint us we might get Monaco after all in the future

ProjectF, matzel, marcvic and 9 others like this.
  12. Canucks_9419

Canucks_9419

It's most likely just tying in the fact it has been unveiled in Monaco, well spotted though

13. stupidstormy36

stupidstormy36 Premium

This one looks pretty cool for a VGT car. Usually I'm not a fan of these, but I like it. Has that geometric shaping that Lamborghini's are known for.

I saw the concept interior image that has the tunnel from Monaco in it as well. Unfortunately, I don't think this means Monaco is coming to GTS anytime soon if at all. It isn't a screenshot from GTS, and I believe the only reason, right now at least, that it's featured in the art is just the locale of the event, which is Monaco.

EDIT: Just watched the video from Twitter in the above post and is still not concrete enough to be excited about just yet.

14. girabyt3

girabyt3

The best looking Batmobile I've ever seen ♥

Hobosport and AgentBlackDog like this.
  15. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

This is an Italian designed McLaren VGT crossed with the cockpit of a future stealth fighter.

I think many of us find it hard to get excited over these Gr.X Gr.1 machines which have been done before.

16. bloodyboyblue

bloodyboyblue

With a few exceptions, the VGT designs have all the personality of a postage stamp. Take the badges off and no one would be able to tell which manufacturer was responsible for most of them. That seems to be the trend in concept cars in general over the last 15 years, they often are less memorable than the production version.

ThePotatoKing and VXR like this.
  17. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

So it looks like the Terzo Millennio and the Egoista had a baby. Also, when it says "Spring 2020", does it mean spring in the northern or southern hemisphere? I'm assuming northern as if it was spring in Australia, it would be at least 10 months away:lol:

18. girabyt3

girabyt3

Well, Italy's in the northern hemisphere..., so, for us it will be fall 2020 (March-July) since I'm in the southern hemisphere :lol::lol:

19. Nielsen

Nielsen

Dodge and Hyundai are in my opinion the only manufacturers that haven't implemented strong cues of design language on their respective VGTs. The rest have pretty obvious nods to where they come from, even without logo badges.

No comment on Chaparral and Fittipaldi as these are quite diffuse.

ZRO, ThePotatoKing, SiriusR and 2 others like this.
  20. Lukanyon

Lukanyon

Best VGT ever. I'm not biased, trust me :lol::D

21. Hobosport

Hobosport

Definitely reminiscent of the Arkham Knight Batmobile for sure.

Scuderia Paul and AgentBlackDog like this.
  22. leeboy910

leeboy910

No. Looks suspiciously like an evolved and "Lambo'd" Ferrari FXX-K.

23. GTV0819

GTV0819

Maybe Ferrari's design with slapped Lamborghini badges is more accurate.

24. thebigb82

thebigb82

If the Audi vgt and the McLaren ultimate vgt had a baby, it would be the lambo vgt :D

25. sundaydriving

sundaydriving

Looks beautiful.

26. 05XR8

05XR8

It's growing on me. The side windows make the greenhouse look a bit tall, unlike modern LMP cars where the proportions look fine. Not saying the side widows should be slits like the LM55, but to me, it's throwing off the nice curved windscreen. Overall, really nice.

27. Aloha62_2

Aloha62_2

What a horrific monstrosity. Hard pass.

Maybe leave garbage like that for the next ridge racer or wipeout instead?

VXR likes this.
  28. Gulyo

Gulyo

Seriously, who cares ****** vision cars? We need GT7 for 2020 !!!

29. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

I think this looks spectacular. I've seen people say it's too wild and aggressive... What are they expecting? It's a Lamborghini VGT so it isn't going to be a 5-door hatchback.

The name is a silly though - Lamborghini Lambo V12 VGT. Drop the Lambo bit and just go with V12 VGT instead.

SestoScudo and 05XR8 like this.
  30. nickf1gr

nickf1gr

Really i am more interested for Monaco circuit than the VGT it self....