Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 199 comments
Silver is for the top 15%. Sorry.

I'll try again tomorrow. Haven't really done hundreds of laps just like just over 2 hours of on off racing to get the time. Still its difficult. The game told me I'd earned a silver badge. But if I'm in the top 24% its's good enough for bronze. All I'm interested in at this point is setting a clean lap for the new lambo. So as long as my laps are good enough to be clean and a pass i'll be happy.

Well, I did some racing in the leagues today and I think I was getting close to the 50% mark. I'll try again tomorrow. I don't feel like racing anymore today.

Had a 1st and 2nd place finish tonight during the league races. Had 3rd place during one race but got disconnected on lap 2.

Also anyone know how many points I need to crack the top 50% for this weeks league? I'm gonna grind the rest of the point tomorrow and I'd like to know.

Also anyone know how many points I need to crack the top 50% for this weeks league? I'm gonna grind the rest of the point tomorrow and I'd like to know.

Completely dependent on which division you're in, before this current window started it was 8000 points for top 50% in pinnacle division which from what I've heard tends to require the most points to be top 50%, so if you're above 8000 you're most likely safe for now no matter what division you're in.

I did hear from one of my friends earlier in a lower division that the 50% mark was around 2500 points for his division, unsure on what division it was though.

Ugh. I can't be bothered with the league anymore. Got wrecked in every race by folks who don't think to look before rejoining the track. Last I checked, I was in the top 78%, but I still don't want to bother.

Survived more league races after getting distracted during the weekend including taking my first ever league race win at Prague, then following up with another at Bernese Alps. Will make one last push tomorrow to climb higher up the league table.

Currently at 51% in the leagues. Could've made it to 50%, but the league closed. Now I gotta wait until 7:00 to make the final efforts, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

I Have to say I've thrown the towel in on this one, the 1st corner crashes and general lack of anything approaching etiquette has worn my resolve down. I don't even want a tarted up Audi either now. Absolutely nothing beats dicing for a position with someone equally skilled and respectful.

The phrase arguing with an idiot is fruitless could never be apt to racing online with Forza. A bloody shame...

Rant over and apologies for polluting the community with my disappointment.

I Have to say I've thrown the towel in on this one, the 1st corner crashes and general lack of anything approaching etiquette has worn my resolve down. I don't even want a tarted up Audi either now. Absolutely nothing beats dicing for a position with someone equally skilled and respectful.

The phrase arguing with an idiot is fruitless could never be apt to racing online with Forza. A bloody shame...

If anything, keep going until you have 3 variants. That way you're guaranteed a Huracan Super Trofeo.

I understand people on F6 can be, to put it nicely, a pain in the ass. Trust me I've been there (people who can't accelerate out of the last turn at Lime Rock come to mind). Just keep trying.

Ran a few laps with a tune from #2 in the table and managed a paltry 2:12.123. Don't think I'll be attempting this time trial much. Will do more of the league races instead when they open.

Welp, best I can manage is a 2:08.244 using my own tune. I really hate how they enabled tuning for this one, as everyone's just gonna use the best tune on the board. The times were so much closer when everyone was relegated to using a rental. :grumpy:

Welp, best I can manage is a 2:08.244 using my own tune. I really hate how they enabled tuning for this one, as everyone's just gonna use the best tune on the board. The times were so much closer when everyone was relegated to using a rental. :grumpy:

Fair point, but if everyone is using the top tune, nothing has really changed.

Just took delivery of my Season 2 cars and I think I've somehow beat the system. :odd:

I have both the Silver AND Gold versions. :P:tup:

Ugh. I can't be bothered with the league anymore. Got wrecked in every race by folks who don't think to look before rejoining the track. Last I checked, I was in the top 78%, but I still don't want to bother.

Unfortunate you & others ran into these issues.

I was able to boost my way into the top 30% within' a few hours in the League races with mostly podium finishes; had a 3 win stretch followed by a 2nd place finish at one point which seemed to constantly place me at the very front of the grid. As long as I got a decent launch & nailed the first couple corners to build the gap, I was fine most races. The Gallardo pretty easy car to put down some quick laps & explore its limits.

Will be working through the leagues most of this weekend. I'm not really caring about where I finish as long as I can stay in the top 50%. I do my best to avoid all the carnage that tends to happen, but sometimes I still get caught in it e.g. during a Week 2 race at Road America (I think), I was trying to pass a guy on the main straight, an he'd try to pit me into a spin. I believe the same thing happened at Sebring Short (Day) earlier today.

It's a pain, but I will continue to push through. I want to be 6 for 3 to guarantee a Huracan ST.

Back