Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 199 comments
Haven't gotten a chance to drive it yet, but it really does remind me of the Sesto Elemento.

Also, I thought going AWD to RWD would have mentioned it would have lost more weight, think it only weighs 90 lbs less?

While it can be upgraded to the 865/880PI limits seen in the "Modern GT" category races, it's highest attainable rating is 13 short off the top of R-Class.

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry all you get is a notoriously very tale happy Huracan that is hard to drive especially around Laguna seca. I was trying hard to get 1:28 on rivals and can't beat 1:33. The car is frightening to drive around corners, even when light on the throttle. In my case controller throttle. Plus you can't really customize this race car very much at all, neither can you tune it's handling for rivals. I painted mine special matte red as I got little bored with the original matte black livery. Did I mention I really hate tale happy cars. Some are worse than others. In my opinion this Lambo is not very forgiving.

Unless you're flooring it out of every corner, this is by far one of the easiest & most forgiving race cars in the game even after bumping the power to 670Hp (just likes to spin the tires in first). It behaves like a a very modern Lamborghini; it can be pushed well near its limits before it finally bites back. The RWD makes it more challenging than the Gallardo ST, but not tail happy.

I'll have another go with the Huracan tonight, but I think I'm going to have to learn how to tune before I can enjoy it.
Most of the time it seems fine but the rear of the car really likes to step out in a big way. Definitely not one of my favorite GT cars at the moment but as I mentioned, I need to try and tune it before I dismiss it...

I went from an uncomfortable 1:35.xxx where I couldn't control the car at all to a 1:29.2xx I'll have to check the actual time I got later.

I haven't had a look at the replays of the guys on the top but they're doing a monstrous 1:24.5xx by now, it's crazy. I can't understand how they can be so quick, if I'm lucky I think I'll improve a tenth or two but I think I'm done.

I'll probably still attempt the time trials as I don't really care much for the Huracan liveries since all I really wanted was the car itself.

The leagues however went from bearable in the Gallardo to utterly rage inducing for the Huracan.

Back