Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 199 comments
I forgot to mention this, but:

THE TOP GEAR TEST TRACK IS CORNER CUTTING HEAVEN, AND I HATE IT.

Had a race on it today. Roughly 1/3 of the field cut corners, even the guy in first place. Now as a (somewhat) decent driver, I did what's best for business and gave him a little tap when he tried to corner cut Chicago (for the third time). Keep in mind, I didn't fully spin him out, I just got him loose. Even so he kept 2nd place and we bolted for Hammerhead with the pack gaining quickly. Luckily for me, the idiot tried to corner cut Hammerhead....and ate a tire wall (that was on his own accord). After all of this, I took first place and won.

Not bad...but the Top Gear Test Track needs to go (at least out of the league).

I forgot to mention this, but:

THE TOP GEAR TEST TRACK IS CORNER CUTTING HEAVEN, AND I HATE IT.

Had a race on it today. Roughly 1/3 of the field cut corners, even the guy in first place. Now as a (somewhat) decent driver, I did what's best for business and gave him a little tap when he tried to corner cut Chicago (for the third time). Keep in mind, I didn't fully spin him out, I just got him loose. Even so he kept 2nd place and we bolted for Hammerhead with the pack gaining quickly. Luckily for me, the idiot tried to corner cut Hammerhead....and ate a tire wall (that was on his own accord). After all of this, I took first place and won.

Not bad...but the Top Gear Test Track needs to go (at least out of the league).

I had a bunch of idiots cutting corners, especially the last chicane before the back straight on Sebring Short, and before that on Sarthe Bugatti.

Into the top 17% following my 2nd back to back wins at Road America and Laguna Seca in 20+ player lobbies.

What division you guys in?? I'm seeing some first turn disasters but not to many, and have managed to stay out of them.

I'm in Professional division. Most disasters I've encountered have been in really busy lobbies. At 24 players max, it's just pure chaos. One of my races at Catalunya had most of us not even reach the 1st corner as people were crashing into each other. I've avoided most incidents as I tend to run quite fast laps to get a higher grid spot for the next race.

Hang on- I thought all you needed to do to get the Huracan was to set three clean laps at Monza, Watkins Glen and Silverstone in the three Rivals weeks? What's this silver and bronze bull now????

Hang on- I thought all you needed to do to get the Huracan was to set three clean laps at Monza, Watkins Glen and Silverstone in the three Rivals weeks? What's this silver and bronze bull now????

Bronze - Just set a clean lap
Silver - Set a clean lap within the top 15% of leaderboard times
Gold - Set a clean lap within the top 5% of leaderboard times

If you just set a clean lap, you only get the bronze livery for that time trial for the week. If you set a clean lap that's within the top 15% of the top leaderboard times, you only get the silver livery. Same story for the gold if your time is in the top 5%.

Getting a clean lap in each time trial for the bronze livery is the bare minimum needed for the Huracan.

That's all you need is one clean lap at each rivals event. The rest of that stuff is for different liveries basically.

A couple images of the Huracan before release.
ss4QkZe.jpg

Uk9wVEY.jpg

More here on the official forums.
http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/t...uracan-LP-620-2-Super-Trofeo--Sneak-Peek.aspx

I shouldve started racing in these Leagues earlier. Been running for about 2 hours tonight and never finished below 5th. It's nice racing when you know you'll survive the first corner.

Just ran a custom race in a private lobby with me in the Gallardo ST facing off against a drivatar in a Huracan ST on Nurburgring Nordschleife. Holy crap, I was left in the dust. :lol:

Silverstone is a fun and challenging track. The 2nd to last corner really got me as aright and Sharpe left hander. I've settled for a clean lap of 2:10. It's only bronze but good enough to pass. Now that I've won 3 super tropheo livery gift cars. Can't wait to get my unicorn car.

Last edited:
Week 3 Gift Cars have been sent out. Next Track is Laguna Seca - but the Huracan has not been sent out yet

They will have a lot of Huracans to send out as this has been the easiest unicorn by a long shot.

So do we all get Huracans or just a certain percentile?

edit- Just read how on the the forums, :P. Hopefully they get delivered soon :)

Just received my #63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620-2 Super Tropheo. So I have 395 cars. Not even close to owning them all yet. This Lambo is so nice to look at.

Last edited:
Just received my #63 Squadra Corse Huracan LP620-2 Super Tropheo. So I have 395 cars. Not even close to owning them all yet. This Lambo is so nice to look at.
It's pretty nice to drive as well. I like it a lot better than that Gallardo we had to drive the past few weeks. 👍

It's pretty nice to drive as well. I like it a lot better than that Gallardo we had to drive the past few weeks. 👍

I can't wait to drive it. In my opinion the gallardo didn't feel at home or as nice to drive at silverstone as it did on Monza and Watkins Glen it was great.

I think monza better suited the Italian car, being an Italian track although that maybe had nothing to do with it :lol:

Yeah the M3 GTR race car felt better to drive than that gallardo.

So on that bombshell, is there really any point in doing season 2 now for those of us that have now got the car ?

Last edited:
I can't wait to drive it. That gallardo didn't feel at home or a nice to drive silverstone but on monza it was great. I think monza better suited the Italian car beings an Italian track although that maybe had nothing to do with it :lol:

Yeah the M3 GTR race car felt better to drive than that gallardo.

So on that bombshell, is there really any point in doing season 2 now for those of us that have now got the car ?
Only if you want that super duper special livery. :lol:

Now that I have the Huracna Super Trofeo, I can remove these three Bronze turds sitting in my garage. :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh, crap. Didn't realize the timing of this when I went on my mini vacation. Didn't do either event from last week, but did do the first league and the first two Rivals events. Hope my car has arrived...

Is it just me, or is the Huracan ST incredibly tail-happy? Tried the Laguna Seca TT, and it turned into a drift event. :lol:

Is it just me, or is the Huracan ST incredibly tail-happy? Tried the Laguna Seca TT, and it turned into a drift event. :lol:
It's RWD drive compared to the Gallardo's 4 wheel drive. I like it a lot, it seems to turn a lot better and has much better acceleration.

Back