Lancia's missing somthing?

Messages
57
I was kinda pissed that u could play against a Lancia Stratos in GT2 but u could not drive it yourself. NE 1 no if it is availible in GT3?
 

Attachments

  • stratos.jpg
    stratos.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 129
u could drive the lancia stratos in gt2...but it wasnt the race modification one
 
The Stratos WRC and Stratos road car are both availible in GT3 but you needa Sharkport/X-Port/Gameshark/Sodebreaker/any code entry device to get it...
 
They are on the CD. But Sony decided to make them unavailable in the game at the last minute. I have every "locked" car.
 
I completed the game and won all of the prize cars. Bought all of the cars in the car dealer that I hadnt already won.

Then I bought a Sharkport. Put it from my PS2 to my Computer and put all of the unavailable cars onto my memory cards garage with a program on the internet.


Thus, I have every car available in GT3, plus the Nomad Lamborghini Diablo Race Car, Lancia Stratos road car, Stratos Rally Car, Nissan Skyline GT-R M-Spec and Porsche 911 GT3. Including a Miata with a roll bar and all of the Vauxhall cars. Plus a Chrysler Viper with a different number that is basically identical to the Dodge Viper race Car already in GT3.
 
Tell me how to get the 911 GT3 and I'll be satisfied. Wait . . . first, I need a Sharkport.
 
use MK's Garage editor.....search for it. it's somewhere in these forums
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
Tell me how to get the 911 GT3 and I'll be satisfied. Wait . . . first, I need a Sharkport.

Sorry john, they actually removed the 911 GT3, Diablo, stratos and NTSC F1 bodies from the PAL game. They aren't even in our version of GTConcept.

All we get are the region specific cars like instead of the Chrysler oreca viper, we can get the dodge oreca viper. Oh and we can get the M-Spec R34 from gtconcept and the stupid MX-5/Miatas that aren't actually elegible for the MX-5/Miata endurance. :irked:
 
man I need to save up for a sharkport...I feel so left out....:(
everyone else has cars that I can't get...
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Sorry john, they actually removed the 911 GT3, Diablo, stratos and NTSC F1 bodies from the PAL game. They aren't even in our version of GTConcept.

All we get are the region specific cars like instead of the Chrysler oreca viper, we can get the dodge oreca viper. Oh and we can get the M-Spec R34 from gtconcept and the stupid MX-5/Miatas that aren't actually elegible for the MX-5/Miata endurance. :irked:
BUGGER! :banghead:
 
To DensOSARDsupra:
:D Yes that's the Right one, but shop around a bit. I found mine @ "Fry's Electronics" in a "dust" covered box for $25.00. Have seen them @ "Best Buy" as well for less than $40.00. Whatever you have to pay GET ONE!!! What I like most is NEVER losing MAX HP AGAIN, & being able to swap replays w/racers faster than myself so I can learn by "Chasing" their ghost. Hope this helps...UB57
:D
 
To DensOSARDsupra:
:D Yes that's the Right one, but shop around a bit. I found mine @ "Fry's Electronics" in a "dust" covered box for $25.00. Have seen them @ "Best Buy" as well for less than $40.00. Whatever you have to pay GET ONE!!! What I like most is NEVER losing MAX HP AGAIN, & being able to swap replays w/racers faster than myself so I can learn by "Chasing" their ghost. Hope this helps...UB57
:D


Duke...PLEASE Delete this post, the GTP Server is acting up again. Thanx UB57
 
I was kinda pissed that u could play against a Lancia Stratos in GT2 but u could not drive it yourself

wrong...im playing through GT2 right now again myself (currently 97.XX percent, and the Lancia Stratos IS available... You win it at the Apricot hill 200km (50 laps) there is also a very pretty viper to win as well, in my opinion, its one of the best combination of prize cars for an enduro, both are amazing!
 
I was kinda pissed that u could play against a Lancia Stratos in GT2 but u could not drive it yourself

wrong...im playing through GT2 right now again myself (currently 97.XX percent, and the Lancia Stratos IS available... You win it at the Apricot hill 200km (50 laps) there is also a very pretty viper to win as well, in my opinion, its one of the best combination of prize cars for an enduro, both are amazing!

P.S. You can race mod the stratos to look like that white red and green one.

(sorry about the double post....)
 
Okay I got it now:

You can used the Lancia Stratos in GT2 I just gotta do Apricot hill endurance.

And the sharkport is amazingly cheaper then I thought and I'm gunna buy 1 rite now.
 
Okay I got it now:

You can used the Lancia Stratos in GT2 I just gotta do Apricot hill endurance.

And the sharkport is amazingly cheaper then I thought and I'm gunna buy 1 rite now.

THANX all 4 the help.:D
 
Okay I got it now:

You can used the Lancia Stratos in GT2 I just gotta do Apricot hill endurance.

And the sharkport is amazingly cheaper then I thought and I'm gunna buy 1 rite now.

THANX all 4 the help.:D


HEY LOOK IT'S THE DENSO GIRLS YEAH!
 

Attachments

  • denso06.jpg
    denso06.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 23
Hi DensOSARDsupra:
:D I'm 99% sure that's it. (The original company went under & theirs were called "Sharkport" for USA & "X-Port" for everywhere else.) I believe the new company just calls them "X-Port", but wait for someone more knowledgeable than myself to respond. You also might post your query @ "Hybrids & Gamesharks Forum"...UB57
:D
 
Back