Weight:
1352 kg
Performance Points:
430 PP
Tires:
Dirt
Weight Distribution: 57:43

Suspension :
(Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 172 Rear: 158
Spring Rate: Front: 10.75 kg Rear: 9.00 kg
Dampers (Compression):
Front: 2 Rear: 2
Dampers (Extension)
: Front: 9 Rear: 7
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 1 Rear: 2
Camber Angle (-)
: Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: -0.05° Rear: 0.05°

Brakes:
Racing Upgrade F: 5 R: 5

Drivetrain:
(Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to 5100
Set max to 112
Set in sequence (6-5-4-3-2-1)

Speed: 112 mph

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6: 0.960

Final:

Differential Gear:
Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff

Initial Torque:
F= 10 R= 12
Acceleration Sensitivity:
F= 30 R= 38
Braking Sensitivity:
F= 10 R= 17
Torque Distributing Centre Differential: 50:50

Clutch & Flywheel:
Twin-Plate
Propeller Shaft: Carbon

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Standard
Computer:
Standard
Exhaust:
Standard
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter:
Standard
Intake Tuning:
Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage:
Standard
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce:
Weight Reduction:
Stage 3
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows:
Weight Reduction
Ballast:
39kg
Ballast position: 50

Cargo your tune rocked! :bowdown: :bowdown:
I don't usually do SRF, so I added some drama since its forced on. :sly:

I desecrated your work of art with a stock transmission so I could run with clutch. :ouch:
GT6 glitch = no manual clutch/custom trans for some cars. IRL, Evoque manual is option. :irked:

Damn stock trans lugs like an old-school four-stroke dirt bike. :crazy:
Had to wring the 🤬 out of it, but kept the momentum with your tune. :lol:

Pulled out a 1:03:617 with no other aids/0 ABS/clutch & manual trans. :cheers:

Last edited:
@GTP_CargoRatt, your tune for this seasonal is nothing short of amazing! 👍:bowdown:

I knocked off about 2.5 seconds from the time I set on Thursday within 5 laps. The amount of confidence I had, on the downhill section especially,with this tune is immense.

Down to 1:03.940 now:D I normally do the event, take the cash and paint chip and run but I might just have to keep going, this is too much fun:cool:

Superb Job with this:tup: And thanks for sharing as always:cheers:

Edit: Just knocked it down to 1:03 196.👍 Can't leave it now, too close to the 1:02s and I'm still a bit slow in the first couple of turns....Yay, That's 1:02 692 now and I still think there's another 2-3 tenths out there

Last edited:
@GTP_CargoRatt, your tune for this seasonal is nothing short of amazing! 👍:bowdown:

I knocked off about 2.5 seconds from the time I set on Thursday within 5 laps. The amount of confidence I had, on the downhill section especially,with this tune is immense.

Down to 1:03.940 now:D I normally do the event, take the cash and paint chip and run but I might just have to keep going, this is too much fun:cool:

Superb Job with this:tup: And thanks for sharing as always:cheers:

Edit: Just knocked it down to 1:03 196.👍 Can't leave it now, too close to the 1:02s and I'm still a bit slow in the first couple of turns.

Thank you for the kind words my friend, very much appreciated. 👍 Congrats on your lap times, great to see you are constantly improving. 👍 Keep pushing, ypu'll be surprised at what you can accomplish with a positive mind....go get 'em Thorin. :) Thanks again for checking out my tune and glad it worked for you, stay fast. :cheers:

@JogoAsobi Great lap time with no aids. I continually marvel at your willingness to go against the norm and run these events the way few others do. You are clearly part of a very elite group of people here that run aids free and do very well at it. Respect to you and the others that choose to run this way, great job. :bowdown:

Hi everybody,

Here is my setup! I hope that these will help someone!

suspension:
160/160
6,41/5,08
2/2
4/4
5/3
camper 0,00/0,00
toe -0,10/0,10

brakes 7/7

LCD:
5/5
40/60
5/5

48:52

Transmission:
180 max
and final 3445
(I did these gear settings while having only the exhaust manifold installed. Then I removed it and installed Racing exhaust and sports catalytic converter. The gears changed without me touching them and that's how i did my time! I don't remember the exact gear setting procedure, but the numbers are the correct ones).

Power:
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
81,4%

all weight reductions (stage 3 reduction, carbon bonnet, and windows)
Ballast Weight 0
Ballast Position 0

Rigidity improvement

Good luck!!! :cheers:

Yes ! :cool: I have achieved another goal :) My aim on this TT was to crack 1:03.00 and I just achieved it with a 1:02.897.
Thanks to :bowdown: cargoratts tune and lots of encouragement from :bowdown: lisanorm.
I can now give all three of the latest TTs a rest now as I have achieved my goals in each one :D:D:D back to the Vettell challenge for me to earn some more credits to buy more wonderful cars. My next goal is to work through the career mode again and win each event with the lowest possible PP :crazy::crazy: Gotta love this game :lol::lol:
Good luck all and I hope you all get your desired goals 👍
:cheers:

:gtpflag:

Yes ! :cool: I have achieved another goal :) My aim on this TT was to crack 1:03.00 and I just achieved it with a 1:02.897.
Thanks to :bowdown: cargoratts tune and lots of encouragement from :bowdown: lisanorm.
I can now give all three of the latest TTs a rest now as I have achieved my goals in each one :D:D:D back to the Vettell challenge for me to earn some more credits to buy more wonderful cars. My next goal is to work through the career mode again and win each event with the lowest possible PP :crazy::crazy: Gotta love this game :lol::lol:

Congrats Joel, a job well done. 👍 It always feels great when one accomplishes his/her goals, great , great feeling. Good luck with your other goals in the game and look forward yo seeing you back here in the future with more TT goals. Stay fast my friend. :cheers:

Got it, thanks to Cargo's tune, also got the GTR one with it.

The one bit of advice I have is twin plate, not triple plate clutch kit. The triple gets killed uphill.

I'll have to try with Cargo's tune. I know there's rome with my own but I keep "invalidating" the next lap right around the spot where it starts you. I'm at 1:15.1xx now but pushing any harder triggers the slightest tap of a barrier that in no way could be considered advantageous but still draws out the "Next Lap Invalidated." So here I am, invalidated and infuriated.

Oh and inferior too--based on the 12xx ranking...

Got it, thanks to Cargo's tune, also got the GTR one with it.

The one bit of advice I have is twin plate, not triple plate clutch kit. The triple gets killed uphill.

Makes no difference that I have seen, I tested each thoroughly during setup. It made no difference which one was used and there was no significant difference or advantage in using the twin plate in any of my testing.

Makes no difference that I have seen, I tested each thoroughly during setup. It made no difference which one was used and there was no significant difference or advantage in using the twin plate in any of my testing.
Huh. Well, I did try the twin plate last, maybe I just learned the track. My lap time didn't gain much improvement. Just 125 milliseconds. Any number of factors could've affected it. I just read the triple plate had rev loss uphill so I assumed it was that.

Huh. Well, I did try the twin plate last, maybe I just learned the track. My lap time didn't gain much improvement. Just 125 milliseconds. Any number of factors could've affected it. I just read the triple plate had rev loss uphill so I assumed it was that.

Yea, never assume anything and don't believe everything you read. :lol: I was part of/read that conversation and was skeptical so I went and did my own testing and found that it made no difference. I again tested it in this setup and again found that it made no difference. I mean, you can believe what you want, but I have done enough extensive testing to satisfy my believes. And that would be that it makes no difference what you use. Like you said, it could have been just a better lap that you ran due to various other things, namely the inconsistencies in running on dirt. Somebody is going to have to run some pretty consistent laps with both and come up with more than just a difference of a tenth or so to convince me otherwise. And due to the inconsistencies in running on dirt, you aren't going to do it here. :cheers:

Last edited:
Yea, never assume anything and don't believe everything you read. :lol: I was part of/read that conversation and was skeptical so I went and did my own testing and found that it made no difference. I again tested it in this setup and again found that it made no difference. I mean, you can believe what you want, but I have done enough extensive testing to satisfy my believes. And that would be that it makes no difference what you use. Like you said, it could have been just a better lap that you ran due to various other things, namely the inconsistencies in running on dirt. Somebody is going to have to run some pretty consistent laps with both and come up with just a difference of a tenth or so to convince me otherwise. And due to the inconsistencies in running on dirt, you aren't going to do it here. :cheers:
Especially me running on dirt :lol:. I'm very inconsistent anyway, my NASCAR laps on daytona can vary by a few tenths, plus, factoring in human error, it'd have to be a huge difference to have a valid claim :).

Congrats my friend knew you could do it :bowdown: well done good time :D

Ran a 1:02.520 using Cargoratt's tune adapted to my driving style

That chicane in the first section and the last corner are the biggest problems for me, just can't get them consistent.
The entire last section is pretty brutal actually, I've restarted so many times due to invalidated next laps and my times can fluctuate as much as a second by taking a slightly different (bad) line. If you're struggling, focus hard on the last corner.

I think I can run a 1:01.xxx if everything goes well

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back