Land Rover/Range Rover Evoque Super Lap: Eiger Norwand W Trail

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 96 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium

LandroverSeasonal_F.jpg

Seasonal ^ image insert courtesy @GRANKUSTOM's GT6 Seasonal Events DATABASE thread.

Period of Availability: 04/23/2014 – 05/21/2014
Ratings Registration: 04/23/2014 – 05/07/2014

Times:

Bronze: 1:20:000
Silver: 1:12:000
Gold: 1:08:000

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.18,000
Silver: Cr.24,000
Gold Cr.59,000 + Matte Dark Red paint chip.

SRF is forced ON (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.
PP: 430, Tires: Dirt, No Nitrous.

Eligible Cars:

Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13

Tunes:

Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 - @MisterWeary

Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 - @shaunm80 - Exeter GT Tuning

Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 - @GTP_CargoRatt - Cargo's "RattsNest" Hot Lap Speed Shop

Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 - @Thorin Cain - Little Duckpond Under The Mtn.

Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 - @DolHaus - Haus of Flying Daggers

Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13 - @iliasdc

Seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS.
:bowdown:

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP. :)

----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna

Last edited:
Boom!

SHtddf2.png

Thank you WRS Week 12 👍

- Thought I'd enjoy my fleeting moment of glory :-)

Just in case anyone was interested in a quick and *dirty* (get it...get it...) set up, here is what I used:
  • Suspension: Rally
  • Racing Brakes: 5, 5
  • Fully Custom Trans: Final gear to max, max speed to min, then all individual gears to max
  • Fully Custom LSD: 5,40,5 & 5,60,5
  • Triple-Plate Clutch, Carbon Prop, Torque-Distributing Centre Diff (set to 40:60)
  • No power upgrades, including no oil, set to 97.9% power (should be 240bhp)
  • All possible weight reductions (should be 1313kg)
Hope it helps someone 👍

Last edited:
I think this TT is more to my liking :) Not a fan of the other 2 tracks so i'll hit the dirt when i'm done with the toyota TT

First session and starting to establish a tune. Ended up with 1'03.855. Should have a tune worked out sometime tomorrow. 2:41am here so I'm off to sleep. See you guys tomorrow. G-Night.

Boom!

SHtddf2.png

Thank you WRS Week 12 👍

- Thought I'd enjoy my fleeting moment of glory :-)

Just in case anyone was interested in a quick and *dirty* (get it...get it...) set up, here is what I used:
  • Suspension: Rally
  • Racing Brakes: 5, 5
  • Fully Custom Trans: Final gear to max, max speed to min, then all individual gears to max
  • Fully Custom LSD: 5,40,5 & 5,60,5
  • Triple-Plate Clutch, Carbon Prop, Torque-Distributing Centre Diff (set to 40:60)
  • No power upgrades, including no oil, set to 97.9% power (should be 240bhp)
  • All possible weight reductions (should be 1313kg)
Hope it helps someone 👍

Thanks for this. I used it as you posted and got 2nd first lap. I changed the center diff to 50\50 as it helped me with all the uphill corner exits. Everything else perfect so Thanks again I can now add another matte color to the collection.

I just got Gold with a 1:07, with help from Shaunm80's tune. Thanks 👍 :cheers: This is my best ranking yet 2095.

Alright, down to 1'01.714 for 11th on the leaderboard at this early stage. I think I've got the trans worked out and everything looks to be as good as I can get it tune wise....the rest is up to my driving, yea right. :lol: Will post the tune in a few hours.

EDIT: I just realized something....I'm less than 2 tenths away from having a replay on the board. :crazy: I know its not a big deal to the masses, but it is for me as it has never happened for me before. A small victory if successful but hey, I'll take it. :lol: My new goal. Well, it always has been a goal of mine, but I forgot about the perk of having a replay visible, at least for a minute. :lol:

Last edited:
EigerNordwand-WTrail_5_zpsb01cbcdd.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/land-rover-range-rover-evoque-coupe-dynamic-13.127/

Here is the link to my tune for the Range Rover. My current time with this is 1'01.531 for 11th place atm. I went for more torque as opposed to horsepower since we are playing in the dirt here and it seems to work quite nicely for this event. I also went for a compromise between stability and a bit of oversteer which really seems to fit my style here in the dirt. If you get the corners just right, the payouts can be huge. It has a bit of lift-off oversteer so once you get it pointed, just nail the gas and it should hug the corners just right for you. With the amount of torque, short shifting is of great benefit, right around 6000 rpm. Thanks for trying out my tune and hopefully it helps out a few of you. Good luck everyone, hope you all reach your goals here. 👍 Peace and as always, stay fast my friends. :cheers:

EDIT: If you use and find my tunes helpful, please take the time to stop by the above link and rate the tune. I put a lot of time and effort in putting these tunes together and sharing them, all I ask is that you take a second give the tune a rating. The rating button is at the bottom of the page in the link. Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Last edited:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/land-rover-range-rover-evoque-coupe-dynamic-13.127/

Here is the link to my tune for the Range Rover. My current time with this is 1'01.531 for 11th place atm. I went for more torque as opposed to horsepower since we are playing in the dirt here and it seems to work quite nicely for this event. I also went for a compromise between stability and a bit of oversteer which really seems to fit my style here in the dirt. If you get the corners just right, the payouts can be huge. It has a bit of lift-off oversteer so once you get it pointed, just nail the gas and it should hug the corners just right for you. With the amount of torque, short shifting is of great benefit, right around 6000 rpm. Thanks for trying out my tune and hopefully it helps out a few of you. Good luck everyone, hope you all reach your goals here. 👍 Peace and as always, stay fast my friends. :cheers:
Great time Mitch 👍 I'm looking forward to trying your tune out. Thanks for sharing.

Great time cargo, :)
I got down to a 1:03.269 for 94th spot with your tune 👍
I know its only early stages but I'm stoked with this time.
I'm looking forward to your tune for the Skyline TT I'm in 26th ATM but I feel I can go a 1:19 with a Magic Mitch tune;)
Thanks for all you do .
:cheers:

Edit - just a little lullaby for all you European and Americas players - hush - a by - baby

No No not you cargo:lol::lol::lol:

edit - 1:03.049 #78 the lullaby worked:tup:

Last edited:
Hi Friends! Just got back and what a nice surprise to see my friend @iliasdc at 8th! and SoKaGT at 2nd! place
Bravo Guys!👍
@GTP_CargoRatt congrats for your time there Mitch!, it seems you like dirt too after all :lol:
Anyway just did a 02.718 with a quick basic tune( just gears and weight reductions) and will be trying out MTM's tune,
just by looking at the specs and numbers it seems the saga continues:cheers:

ps. MTM stands for Magic Tune Mitch, MM can easily get confused with the popular choco-candies :lol:

@JogoAsobi congrats for the once again perfect OP's!👍

Hi Friends! Just got back and what a nice surprise to see my friend @iliasdc at 8th! and SoKaGT at 2nd! place
Bravo Guys!👍
@GTP_CargoRatt congrats for your time there Mitch!, it seems you like dirt too after all :lol:
Anyway just did a 02.718 with a quick basic tune( just gears and weight reductions) and will be trying out MTM's tune,
just by looking at the specs and numbers it seems the saga continues:cheers:

ps. MTM stands for Magic Tune Mitch, MM can easily get confused with the popular choco-candies :lol:

@JogoAsobi congrats for the once again perfect OP's!👍

Glad to see you back, safe and sound. 👍 Hope you had a nice Easter my friend, missed having you around. :cheers:

Back