Land Rover/Range Rover Evoque Super Lap: Eiger Norwand W Trail

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 96 comments
WTF?! "Elisa_Skallonson"?

@Viper_UFO , @Gigiro79 : you think you're so smart choosing a swedish flag, however you forgot I can still see that the account is italian.

I know it is one of you guys, my only question is, why?

et_
WTF?! "Elisa_Skallonson"?

@Viper_UFO , @Gigiro79 : you think you're so smart choosing a swedish flag, however you forgot I can still see that the account is italian.

I know it is one of you guys, my only question is, why?

is the same question that I do ... because in the TT with the RX7 has anyone shot with ID GT6R_Gigiro79, pretending to myself.

I'm sorry it happened to you, but believe me it is not my style to do certain things.

is the same question that I do ... because in the TT with the RX7 has anyone shot with ID GT6R_Gigiro79, pretending to myself.

I'm sorry it happened to you, but believe me it is not my style to do certain things.

Alright then, Sorry for accusing you.:guilty:

You too @Viper_UFO : Sorry for accusing you, I was just angry at first.

Last edited:
well that's just a pity messing with the leaderboards like that.👎 Multiple single user accounts in the top 10 should result in banning the user from the TT and resetting the board with legit single accounts. That's if its somebody fast who is doing this. And I also don't like the fact that anybody can easily dupe an account and mess around hacking and editing pp's power and such without being immediately banned.That's if an editing cheater is doing this.
I also don't like the fact that some of the usual top 10 aliens never appear in the forums... Never ever say anything,
never share their joy with us, not to mention a tip or a setup, or just a plain hello or thank you to a friend sharing a tune here!
Anyway I was at 14th place yesterday and at 15th today, my best ranking ever (17th was my second best) stil tweaking the setup and trying different things, it seems the suspension and LSD need that special tricky setting I'm missing.
Maybe Elisa-what-the-hellon-son can help!:lol:

Latest Posts

Back