Land Rover/Range Rover Evoque Super Lap: Eiger Norwand W Trail

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 96 comments
Muy best time 1.01.442 muy psnid ro5159 position 40,my settings very diferent the most importante de last sector

Last edited:
EigerNordwand-WTrail_5_zpsb01cbcdd.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/land-rover-range-rover-evoque-coupe-dynamic-13.127/
:cheers:

rated super

I improved quickly from 1.03.xxx to 1.01.xxx

Thanks a lot

My time is 1:04.823 using GTP_CargoRatt tune but messing it all up in the last sector just can not get it right and once again Many Thanks to GTP_CargoRatt and all the tunes I used from you on other cars and I have never had a bad tune from you :bowdown:.

Thank you Hall, really appreciate the kind words. Great job with your lap, keep pushing, I know you can do better my friend.

@HOOT44 You're welcome and thanks for the kind words. Great job on the lap. 👍

Give mine a go, its got tons of grip. Its pretty easy to gold once you know the track, I'm not a big fan of rallying but I quite enjoyed this one

- - -

I was really struggling on this TT, I tried loads of different setups which was getting me closer. Then I tried this one and on my first lap I touched a couple of barriers and was within .5 second from gold, then done it on the second lap, I guess it suited my way of driving.! :)

Cargo your tune rocked! :bowdown: :bowdown:
I don't usually do SRF, so I added some drama since its forced on. :sly:

I desecrated your work of art with a stock transmission so I could run with clutch. :ouch:

Pulled out a 1:03:617 with no other aids/0 ABS/clutch & manual trans. :cheers:

:lol: Just realized I did it ^ with the 5-speed trans.
Seems the non-custom 6-speed also works with clutch.
Gonna have to give this another go, ratios seem better. :D

Normally on asphalt I have some difficulty with your tunes because you like to 'drift' your cars. With DS3 this is somewhat harder to achieve. However on a road like this the only way to set oneself up well for exiting fast is, well drifting...
I'll try keeping in mind to drive likewise on asphalt with your tunes.
You really have great intuition about the suspension setup, wish I could do that(and as quick too, for me it would mean that the trial would be over before I start competing ).

Normally on asphalt I have some difficulty with your tunes because you like to 'drift' your cars. With DS3 this is somewhat harder to achieve. However on a road like this the only way to set oneself up well for exiting fast is, well drifting...
You really have great intuition about the suspension setup, wish I could do that(and as quick too, for me it would mean that the trial would be over before I start competing ).

Yea, like I've always said, I do have somewhat of a unique driving style, but it seems to work for me. That's why I'm really surprised that so many others find my tunes helpful, especially DS3 users. I'm glad though that so many do seem to find my tunes helpful as its a complete joy in helping others. As for the suspension, for me, its just a matter of knowing what you want out of the car and how to achieve it through the tuning process. Just looking at the track and its layout and after taking the car for a 3 lap spin with the settings at default, I pretty much know which direction to go with the suspension. I can have a decent tune in about an hour, however, due to my being anal and striving for perfection, another 5 or 6 hours usually follow of tweaking. :lol: Sometimes that can turn into a whole day or two. :crazy: I just don't like releasing tunes until I am fully satisfied that they are the absolute best that I can get them. My reputation as a driver as well as a tuner I take very seriously so you can bet the house that no tune of mine is half assed. :) My complete dedication goes into every tune that I release. :cheers:

Yep, fantastic tune cargo.
Just had a quick go, no fiddling done to your tune got a 1:01.9xx.

Your not on my ps3 friends list. Do you have room for an extra line on the track?

Yep, fantastic tune cargo.
Just had a quick go, no fiddling done to your tune got a 1:01.9xx.

Your not on my ps3 friends list. Do you have room for an extra line on the track?

Thanks and great lap my friend. 👍 Yep, think I got room for 1 or two more. Shoot it at my main, cargorat323. :cheers:

Thankyou tis done.

Alright. I'm on my GTP account right now running the WRS TT there but once I'm done, I'll head back over to my main and accept. Welcome to The "Ratts Nest", the place where everyday is a Ratt Race!!!!!! Hows that for a play on words? :lol: Get ready for some Ratt & Roll :lol:......sorry, I just can't stop. :lol: I don't give a Ratts ass what they say. :P Ok, I'm done now. :lol:

Alright. I'm on my GTP account right now running the WRS TT there but once I'm done, I'll head back over to my main and accept. Welcome to The "Ratts Nest", the place where everyday is a Ratt Race!!!!!! Hows that for a play on words? :lol: Get ready for some Ratt & Roll :lol:......sorry, I just can't stop. :lol: I don't give a Ratts ass what they say. :P Ok, I'm done now. :lol:
Hows this one , "Give a fatt ratts toss bag and go over and join King Ratt " :lol::lol::lol: just joining in the fun with my warped sense of humour Mitch :D Sorry can't help myself either :)

Luke, come over to the Ratt side :lol: Sorry done:yuck:

Last edited:
Hows this one , "Give a fatt ratts toss bag and go over and join King Ratt " :lol::lol::lol: just joining in the fun with my warped sense of humour Mitch :D Sorry can't help myself either :)

Luke, come over to the Ratt side :lol: Sorry done:yuck:

Nicely played my friend. 👍 Yea, nothing wrong with just keeping things on the loose side, you know, liven up the place a little bit. :cheers:

Yes ! :cool: I have achieved another goal :) My aim on this TT was to crack 1:03.00 and I just achieved it with a 1:02.897.
Thanks to :bowdown: cargoratts tune and lots of encouragement from :bowdown: lisanorm.
I can now give all three of the latest TTs a rest now as I have achieved my goals in each one :D:D:D

How's this @joeledward i had to chase you down :lol:,i just could not leave this one until i got under 1:03....yes done :D hoorah and for this one i am 1 spot below you on LB :cheers: mate...and thanx @GTP_CargoRatt used most of your suspension settings :cheers:...see you all out there :)

Well done Norm, :bowdown: Ha that wont happen very often, it will be me trying to run down your time most often :lol::lol:
We are learning and improving from each other :cheers:
To me thats what friends and this forum is for. Keep it lighthearted and fun and we all can enjoy the game and events more ;)
Congrats Norm and great time . I didn't think you would be able to leave it above 1:03 :cheers: Mate
Knew you would get it :bowdown:

I'm down to 1:01.926 and feel there's still some room for improvement. It's just hard not to get too excited, because the 'mess-up) is just around the corner(or in front of it)....

Well done Norm, :bowdown: Ha that wont happen very often, it will be me trying to run down your time most often :lol::lol:
We are learning and improving from each other :cheers:
To me thats what friends and this forum is for. Keep it lighthearted and fun and we all can enjoy the game and events more ;)
Congrats Norm and great time . I didn't think you would be able to leave it above 1:03 :cheers: Mate
Knew you would get it :bowdown:

Well said my friend,very true :D it is the most important thing to have fun and enjoy :) no matter what your level and it has been fantastic to have someone push me that little bit more....so thank you :bowdown::cheers::D

Exactly my considerations! So i thought: Why not give your tune a go for this one Cargo? Since comming onto my FL, i've been wanting to honour you by setting a good time with one of your tunes, as i know you're a good tuner.:bowdown:
......Aaaand i'd like to beat you with your own...well; stick!:D

Worked out well so far: 1.01.353 within a couple of hours!

So for all you DS3-users: You can use Cargo's tune this time!

Thanks Cargo!

Exactly my considerations! So i thought: Why not give your tune a go for this one Cargo? Since comming onto my FL, i've been wanting to honour you by setting a good time with one of your tunes, as i know you're a good tuner.:bowdown:
......Aaaand i'd like to beat you with your own...well; stick!:D

Worked out well so far: 1.01.353 within a couple of hours!

So for all you DS3-users: You can use Cargo's tune this time!

Thanks Cargo!

You're welcome and thank you for the kind words. Usually with my tunes, its only a few slight adjustments to make them drivable for the average DS3 user. So if anyone one who is having difficulty with any of my tunes as far as drivability, just ask and I'll point you in the right direction. 👍 I purposely create my tunes with a certain amount of adjustability in them just for this purpose. Peace and stay fast everyone. :cheers:

OK, after the last tune of yours I tried, I didn't even bother with a stock tune. I bought the Evoque, plugged in your tune, ran a 1.08 my first lap, 1.06 my second lap, then 1.05 my third and forth laps...with the DS3. You, sir, are a genius!

P.S. Feedback given.
P.S.S. Thanks for making GT6 so much more enjoyable!

EDIT: 12 laps in and I'm at 104.2. This tune is damn near cheating lol. I think tomorrow I'll actually learn the track and give it a go.

Last edited:
OK, after the last tune of yours I tried, I didn't even bother with a stock tune. I bought the Evoque, plugged in your tune, ran a 1.08 my first lap, 1.06 my second lap, then 1.05 my third and forth laps...with the DS3. You, sir, are a genius!

P.S. Feedback given.
P.S.S. Thanks for making GT6 so much more enjoyable!

EDIT: 12 laps in and I'm at 104.2. This tune is damn near cheating lol. I think tomorrow I'll actually learn the track and give it a go.

Thank you so much for the kind words and praise, I really appreciate it. Genius no, just someone who likes tuning cars and occasionally gets lucky. Even a blind squirrel can get lucky and find a nut every now and then. :lol: The tune is just a small part of the equation, its 90% driver so you, and the others, are the ones who deserve the real credit here. :bowdown: I just provide a decent tune, nothing special. It is all of you that make me look good, not me. Congrats on the improvements, keep at it, I'm sure more improvements are on the way. Thanks again for the kind words, but pat yourself on the back also. :cheers:

I gave this combo my first run tonight using @iliasdc tune and so far, things are going better than I expected! 1:00.397 in P8. I hope I can get my very first top 10 in a rally event. :D

Down to 1.01.245, still using Cargo's setup with DS3 -and i could probably get into the 1.00's, but how the h... does those on top beat that by more than a sec.? I can only bow -or make a dot :bowdown:

I've been doing this challenge for over two weeks now, and I have only managed to get 1:10 TOPS! I have tried different tunes, different setups, combining all the suggested tunes, and NO FREAKING IMPROVEMENT! ARGH!!!

Anyone got a good suggestion, cause I'm about to throw this pathetic excuse of a 4WD car into the junk yard! DX

I've been doing this challenge for over two weeks now, and I have only managed to get 1:10 TOPS! I have tried different tunes, different setups, combining all the suggested tunes, and NO FREAKING IMPROVEMENT! ARGH!!!

Anyone got a good suggestion, cause I'm about to throw this pathetic excuse of a 4WD car into the junk yard! DX[/quote

Did you forget to turn TC off?

Back