Lap Times - Valencia

• Thread starter CICLOPEs
  • 88 comments
Great times guys!

I'm hovering around 1min 38 to 1 min 40 territory with the 999R RM and non-Suzuka 8H 1000cc RM's.

Interesting that the World Superbikes were at Valencia this weekend and posted times in the 1.34.920 - mid 1.35.00 range in Superpole. Fastest lap still belongs to Neil Hodgson on a Ducati 998 in 2003 with a 1.34.633.

More info at http://www.worldsbk.com/

Must try those 8H bikes, improve my line and lower my time,

Pilot

Last time i played i had a 1:37:076..I dont have enough time to practice..working on the r1 and school slows it down, Spend a couple bills to get my laguna tickets and paddock/pit passes

Rid3reX

Click Image to Watch Video

Dame that Bike can definatly hit that track faster, my line was off on a few corners :grumpy: & Ive Gotten the first half of the track done .783 faster but I f-up later on in the run. I didnt try to many times after getting the latest time though.

I uploaded the replay file also for those that want to check it out.

Quick as hell. I'm still trying to get a few more high-end quailty bikes. Screw all those 1000cc bikes, need the ones with the no hp rating.

zero - the suzuka bikes are the same 1000cc bikes, just, in a higher state of tune :P

a couple of road bikes
moriwaki cbr600rr - 49.681/1'15.799/1'44.313
cbr600rr - 49.633/1'15.540/1'43.484

sports exhaust on plain honda with both wearing performance tyres. replays available upon request.

if you guys remember back to gt4, the first post had a leaderboard with the top times, maybe 20 or so. Anyone who challenged the lead had to submit a video. Top 5 (except leader, who needs vid) had to have a picture. That would be way more organized, and it would be great if the thread author could scroll through and gather the top times, and put them on the leaderboard and ask for proof before posting them. Its a tough task, but hey. Hell, i would do it if i was first poster.

Hello, i need a replay of the best time on Valencia, but you have to use the Honda CBR1000RR '05 (JP) and record your fastest lap in Time Trial Mode. Then send me an email at differentiate AT freemail DOT it with time details and the replay attached.

I will choose a gift/prize for the winner from an online store, this will be valid from now till 10/07/2006.

thank you :)

i can't check that time but probably it's done with some unclean drive...

what's the best time that you can do with Honda CBR1000RR '05 (JP)

who is under 1:40 with clean drive??

skizzo77
i can't check that time but probably it's done with some unclean drive...

what's the best time that you can do with Honda CBR1000RR '05 (JP)

who is under 1:40 with clean drive??
I did about a 1:45 with a semi clean run, this will be dificult

skizzo77
here it is 1:35:99
can someone do better with that bike?

probably someone that takes shortcuts across the grass like you did. why bother posting replays of you doing a time where you've cheated to get it.

it is not my replay, i was looking for best time and found that, but i couldn't check, please read!

i'm looking for a valid time under 1:39

skizzo77
it is not my replay, i was looking for best time and found that, but i couldn't check, please read!

apologies skizzo, took it that was your laptime, never read posts before or after that.

skizzo77

There is a valid time of 1:36:9XX with the replay file for confirmation, I posted it a long time ago. I think its on page 2.

Here

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2213987&postcount=21

The attachment is the core replay file, while the Thumbnail is an edited video of the run.

It aint a Street bike though sory.

Rid3reX
Wow still no replays of a faster time then 1:36:9XX, keep em comming.
I will get you one once my memory stick comes in from e bay :)
I think I have a 136.4xx as fast lap replay cause I forgot to save the 136.008 one, sigh

1:35.963
7 Honda CBR1000RR
Semi - Pro
Soft/Soft
Saved replay, will post when Memory stick comes in, unless I get a Faster Time !

--EDIT--
1:35.818
same bike
I was .7XX faster than the 1:35.963 into the last sector, kinda blew the last sector so a low 1:35 is possible maybe high 1:34's

Back