Lap Times - Valencia

• Thread starter CICLOPEs
  • 88 comments
I dont have a picture yet But my lap time on the Yamaha R1 race bike( the yellow and black) was 1:40:099 on stock race setting with soft tires. on standard..trying to lap faster with pro mode.

Ducatista
Is that with a stock setup or with modifications, e.g. soft tires, different gearing, different suspension settings?

I race CCS so i have everything set up the way i like it... theres no way you can run that time stock, ill post pics of the time sooner or later, i saved the replay to.

Wonderful bike, unlocked it just today and managed a 1:37:246 just swapping the medium tires for soft ones and putting in a slightly shorter gear, and it still felt like there were another three or four tenths available. I forgot to save that, though I do have a replay of a 1:37:256 lap. Not sure how to post that, though.

You go to the replay theater then transfer the replay file to a USB drive then bring it over to the PC and Upload it to a server and anybody can download the file and swap it over tyo there PS2 doing the oposit steps you did to get it off, and they are viewable like a replay of your own.

With it being SO EASY to swap replays, they are a 100% must for confirming times (Pics are No good at all anymore)

I also Jumped in the Last Race series to Win that Fast ass Bike.

Alright, I Just Finished the Last race series and got me My 7 Stars Bike.

I was pretty suprised to get the ending vid, but whatever WTF cares.

Here is what I got after a few Laps with her, DAME shes a quick one.

1:38:911

& I just got her :) I got some stuff to take care of so Ill have to give her a few more laps later tonight.

Attachments

• REPLAY.zip
    44.6 KB · Views: 76
Ducatista
That's the prize for the Super Sport 600 championship.

Thanks (Fast times guys!!!!)

Im still trying to top your time with the CBR Im close though 1:37:455 Ive been at it for the last 30min, I hope to chop it down a bit, Ill post up if I do.

Then off to the Super Sport 600 championship to get me a Next fast Bike :)

Click Image to Watch Video

Dame that Bike can definatly hit that track faster, my line was off on a few corners :grumpy: & Ive Gotten the first half of the track done .783 faster but I f-up later on in the run. I didnt try to many times after getting the latest time though.

I uploaded the replay file also for those that want to check it out.

Attachments

• REPLAY.zip
    44.8 KB · Views: 66
DR Motard
I don't have a USB stick, but I do need to get one. Hopefully I'll be able to post them soon.

Cool. All you need to do is keep em saved and any USB drive you get a hold of in the Future will put them up, Im looking forward to them (Save the best lap replay)

1:36.240 YSP R1

It looks like 35s are possible. I was up a tenth and a half in the first sector, botched a corner somewhere in the middle, and picked up a tenth or so in the last sector. Hopefully I can string it together.

By the way, the entry to T1 is key. Hug the candy stripe or you'll run over the bumps in the middle of the track and ruin your lap.

-edit-
1:35.483 7 Honda :eek:

my best lap so far has been a 1'40.690 on the ducati 999r rm in TT mode free run. NA replay available if requested/required 👍

Back