GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 May 1, 2011 #1 Which Le=man cars can have the extra wing added in GT Auto. I know of the Hybrid judd, are there any more.
Which Le=man cars can have the extra wing added in GT Auto. I know of the Hybrid judd, are there any more.
GT_Die_Hard Messages 341 NL (GMT+1) Messages eus2410 May 1, 2011 #2 mark2002 Which Le=man cars can have the extra wing added in GT Auto. I know of the Hybrid judd, are there any more. Click to expand... Lol i didn't even know you could put anything on race cars... Are you sure about the Judd?
mark2002 Which Le=man cars can have the extra wing added in GT Auto. I know of the Hybrid judd, are there any more. Click to expand... Lol i didn't even know you could put anything on race cars... Are you sure about the Judd?
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 May 1, 2011 #4 Lol i didn't even know you could put anything on race cars... Are you sure about the Judd? Yes just done after reading on here that it can be done, it improves downforce from 85 to 105 and cost 200,000 credits.
Lol i didn't even know you could put anything on race cars... Are you sure about the Judd? Yes just done after reading on here that it can be done, it improves downforce from 85 to 105 and cost 200,000 credits.