Le Mans 24 hour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Intega93
  • 6 comments
  • 590 views
Messages
2
New Zealand
Christchurch
Hey 2 hours into Le Mans 24 hour and looks like 1 of my head lights broken from crash will this still work come night I'm in Peugeot 908 hdi
 
Yes, I believe so. Also if you suspend the race, when you start it again your car is clean and dent free.
 
I'm not trying to jump on ya, but this forum has rules against using "text speech". You abbreviated the word, "sweet" in your post. Someone may call you to task for it.

What you need to know can be found here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup

Welcome to GT Planet, by the way. :)
 
It will work but FYI the full beam headlights are useless on the Pug, unless it's been fixed since I did the Ring 24 race a couple of months ago. They don't light up the road, just the sides of the road so you have to use the 'normal' beams.

I'm not trying to jump on ya, but this forum has rules against using "text speech". You abbreviated the word, "sweet" in your post. Someone may call you to task for it.

What you need to know can be found here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup

Welcome to GT Planet, by the way. :)

The complete lack of punctuation is worse.
 
I'm not trying to jump on ya, but this forum has rules against using "text speech". You abbreviated the word, "sweet" in your post. Someone may call you to task for it.

What you need to know can be found here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/aup

Welcome to GT Planet, by the way. :)


And what exactly is 'ya' than? Don't be a grammar Nazi when you can't do it right.



It will work but FYI the full beam headlights are useless on the Pug, unless it's been fixed since I did the Ring 24 race a couple of months ago. They don't light up the road, just the sides of the road so you have to use the 'normal' beams.



The complete lack of punctuation is worse.

This.

And on a somewhat related topic, how do you toggle between high and low beams?
 
Back