Leftys Korean Grand Prix Fun Run (Thanks to everyone)

When should the race start pick 1 of 4 times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
LoomRock, CA
GTP_LeftyWright
This is the kick off to my next effort to hum along with the big boys and hold another race on the same track at the same time as the real F1 program for the KOREAN GRAND PRIX. It will be held on Sat. Oct. 23, 2010. The host can establish a time as long it is held before the real race and hopefully after the real Quali's. For me the host of Lobby 1, I will have a pole for the lobby participants for times of 1700 - 2000 GMT.

After this it’s hard to say that anyone will be around but the hardcore F1 devotees, because the BIG ELEPHANT is due to arrive a few days before the Sao Paulo Brasil race the weekend of the 5th to the 7th of Nov. So let the signups begin. You must state your GTP NAME, and PSN ID.

GMT TIME AND DAY LINK

Due to the lack of participation by half of the entrants for the TT concerns me that there will be no shows, and killing off a need for a second lobby so I will PM all the entrants to let them know that they need to make their intentions to race again and let everyone know that it is time to pick your car teams. If everyone who stated their intentions to participate and didn’t compete in the TT competition isn’t backed up w/ a RSVP then the lobies will be joined into one.

The total amount of racers submitting an entry will be divided equally after 12 has been established. Example: 12 entries no breakup, 13 entries = lobby 1 of 6 and lobby 2 of 7, 26 entries = lobby1 of 8 lobby2 of 9 lobby 3 of 9 etc..

When the lobbies are populated then the groups will get the car that they request with the fastest in the lobby taking precedence over every slower driver in there lobby. Good Luck

I’m thinking that if we get more then 12 for the event and we get multiple lobbies, lobby 1 will be a no assist except the DL lobby, and all the other lobbies will have the option of DL ,TC, AT, available, unless each member of a perticular lobby states that they want it to go bare back and everybodie agrees.

2rcvol2.jpg

GMT TIME AND DAY LINK
GROUP 1 STARTS AT 20:00 GMT
21bmxxx.jpg

GMT TIME AND DAY LINK
GROUP 2 STARTS AT 21:00 GMT
wa0iv8.jpg

There will be a practice on Wed. at 19:00 GMT and later after that at 0200 GMT. Chat will open a half hour before.

Last edited:
This race will be good. No one has previous experience on this track. Turn 1,3 and 4 are all overtaking areas and the twisty infield to seperate the men from the boys. Lefty, those robot hands couldn't be good for shifting gears.

You know Im in lefty!! Ill let you know if i work though.
grafpt
designnsight
ill give u lap time sometime before race :P

Last edited:
I did about 5 laps there today and didn't get a single valid lap in.
Hint: Be cautious on kurbs.

I'm in
gtp:hm66
psn:mhm66

first practice 1:36:863

Glad to have ya HM, but if you read the OP it says that I will pull the times off the Leader Board and if your posting to the leader board in a Maclaran than I will use that time, so submitting it in your post only works if you did it in another car and you can’t beat it. Then you will need to post your submit your time by the deadline in the OP.

Glad to have ya HM, but if you read the OP it says that I will pull the times off the Leader Board and if your posting to the leader board in a Maclaran than I will use that time, so submitting it in your post only works if you did it in another car and you can’t beat it. Then you will need to post your submit your time by the deadline in the OP.

Hi lefty
It was done in the mclaren in timetrial so it should be ok.

I wish to be in Virgin or Red Bull.

I CAN NOT PROCESS YOUR WISH BECAUSE WISHES ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN THE OP.

I CAN ONLY RESPOND TO QUESTIONS FOR OR REPLIES TO THE OP

PLEASE READ THE OP AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE OP

CARS ARE ONLY REWARDED AFTER A PROPERLY REGISTERD QUALIFYING TIME IS PROCESSED AFTER THE DEADLINE

THANK YOU

robbybank.jpg

Back