Leftys Korean Grand Prix Fun Run (Thanks to everyone)

When should the race start pick 1 of 4 times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isn't 1700 GMT 1300 EST? And I don't get that ¨later after that at 0200 GMT¨ (1700 GMT - 0200 GMT).. It's not making sense to me..

As you get more comfortable participating in get togethers around here you will become better w/ the concept of time relative to GMT. EST during Daylight Savings Time is GMT -4 and the time 17:00 GMT is 2pm EST. and 02:00 GMT is 11pm EST.

Here is a time converter that might help you to get more acclimated w/ your time zone relative to GMT

If i'm not too busy that weekend, count me in.

GTP ID: Peter
PSN ID: pj-gm

You’re getting close to the cut off time for the TT competition that allows you to be lobbied properly which also allows you to then request your car, so make sure you throw down some laps. Good luck..... 👍

Last edited:
Oh, in that case, nevermind then. Thought this was just a little GTP get together, and just for those who just want to join and race.

Oh, in that case, nevermind then. Thought this was just a little GTP get together, and just for those who just want to join and race.

I believe the GP event is going to be serious bussiness.. Other than that we still get together for a lil practice fun like we did earlier.. Add me if your interested in some clean fun..

So Gray, did you want me to add you to the roster for the event?

I want to but you saw my predicament earlier.. Now if the event was scheduled between 4pm - 8pm EST then i wouldn't have an issue.. I'll leave that at your discretion.. If I'm not able to parcitipate in the event and if its ok with you, I would like to participate in the practice seeing as since its only practice if I have to stop for a minute it shouldn't be an issue..

Last edited:

There is plenty of room but it's not until next week.

I believe the GP event is going to be serious bussiness.. Other than that we still get together for a lil practice fun like we did earlier.. Add me if your interested in some clean fun..

So Gray, did you want me to add you to the roster for the event?

Lefty anything after 9pm GMT I'm good to run.
Will have to see how the poll goes with the start times.
I'm interested definitely.

Well done D

I looked at the leaderboards today. 3 people racing on Saturday were in the top 20. I saw another GTP account in 21st. I don't know who it was though.
I think shark an leweyOs tied.

I want to tell everyone that competed in the Korean TT that I am so proud that there was a battle that can make yourselves as well as the entire GTP forum proud. I am blown away that my little get together literally rocked the top 10 in the world. I don’t even know how to put it in words, the caliber of competition that was shown by the response to this little fun run, it is just head shaking to me. I just want to say to everyone who kicked my butt “GREAT JOB”.

polls_bowing_3017_473485_answer_1_xlarge.gif

Now let the racing begin 👍
And remember there is a practice Wed at 1700 GMT and after that 0200 GMT

Last edited:
Come on 2000 GMT.. Woot woot.. That is 5pm EST right?!

If it does happen on this time I would like to use the Torro Rosso since somebody took my Red Bull.. :(

<------ Mercedes for me please . :)

There is a typo for my qualifying time , should read : 1:37:063
l know l'm kind of slow , but not That slow. ;)

Last edited:
Come on 2000 GMT.. Woot woot.. That is 5pm EST right?!

If it does happen on this time I would like to use the Torro Rosso since somebody took my Red Bull.. :(

Buddy Gray, are you stating that you want to compete in the event??? I haven't noticed anything solid that you have said that you were firm that you wanted to compete, if you have and I missed it I will add you but either way you need to remind me or reply to this question. :)

<------ Mercedes for me please . :)

There is a typo for my qualifying time , should read : 1:37:063
l know l'm kind of slow , but not That slow. ;)

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES IN THE OP.....THANK YOU

robbybank.jpg

Be quite Robbie.....:)

Now Now we must wait our turn .....lol, you and I are waiting on JAMIE to respond with his pick....lol

Guy what day is the race on?

Sat. Oct. 23, 2010

There will be a practice on Wed. at 19:00 GMT and later after that at 0200 GMT. Chat will open a half hour before.

Last edited:
Hey Lefty is your real name Guy? Just wondering LOL

Also the practice is on Wed the 13 correct?

DUH, I ment Wed the 20th

Last edited:
Buddy Gray, are you stating that you want to compete in the event??? I haven't noticed anything solid that you have said that you were firm that you wanted to compete, if you have and I missed it I will add you but either way you need to remind me or reply to this question.

If its between 4pm-8pm EST im in like flynt rocking with Red Bull or if not Torro Rosso is my secondary..

Yo Lefty : Can you please move me over to the assisted lobby ? l'm using the dreaded pad & could use some T/C and ABS thanks.
l can host if needed .

Back