Leftys Korean Grand Prix Fun Run (Thanks to everyone)

When should the race start pick 1 of 4 times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RSVP.. I will be there, Just need to know what time. From the looks of the voting poll it looks like it will be at 2000GMT or 12:00 pst is this correct.

Yo Lefty : Can you please move me over to the assisted lobby ? l'm using the dreaded pad & could use some T/C and ABS thanks.
l can host if needed .

You got it NITRO, or should I say “GROUP 2 LOBBY HOST” and you can pick a time to start between 1800 and 2400 GMT...... :)

RSVP.. I will be there, Just need to know what time. From the looks of the voting poll it looks like it will be at 2000GMT or 12:00 pst is this correct.

THAT IS INCORRECT, IT DOES NOT COMPUTE. IT IS 1:00pm PST
robbybank.jpg

Sorry but what is RSVP?

The term RSVP comes from the French expression "Répondez S'il Vous Plaît", meaning "please respond". If RSVP is written on an invitation it means the invited guest must tell the host whether or not they plan to attend the party. Your already set Jamie :) It's the entrants in "GROUP 2" that need to back up their intentions, so if anyone runs across any of the "GROUP 2" entrants please tell them to say something and not ignore my efforts to comfirm their intentions to partisapate.....Thankzzzzzz

------------------- Practice in 1 HR (1900 GMT)-----------------
------------------- CHAT ROOM OPENS 18:30 GMT -------------------
------------GMT TIME AND DAY LINK ---------------

Last edited:
l would like to start lobby 2 ( if needed ) at 2100 GMT .
Hope that works for everyone , if not l'm flexible as to start time.

I'm in if you'll have me (oh matron!).

Assist off as I'm using the wheel. I'll try and get a TT time up tonight.

Hey Lefty,
There seems to be alot of people having trouble figuring out the time (Mainly Me) is there anyway that you could do a countdown clock like Mohamu did in the Shift series.

Thanks for your help..

I'm in if you'll have me (oh matron!).

Assist off as I'm using the wheel. I'll try and get a TT time up tonight.

No problem, you would be in GROUP 2 and it will start at 21:00 GMT so show up a half hour before to check in.

Hey Lefty,
There seems to be alot of people having trouble figuring out the time (Mainly Me) is there anyway that you could do a countdown clock like Mohamu did in the Shift series.

Thanks for your help..

I don't know how to do that, I've tried to do it in the Shif forum but couldn't figure it out. I sprinkle the GMT time clok everywhare and I leave a link to it right here.

Last edited:
Thank you racers! Douqa was faster than me today even if I don't make mistakes. But I made some. If I remember well on the 2nd lap I looked back too long and I forgot to brake, then I spun. After this accident the race was boring (except the Lefty talk show). I fell asleep till I spun again. This woke me up.:lol:

I would like to thank my team for a 3rd place podium finish, we've worked hard for this and hope to take the title home someday..

Had great fun tonight guys thanks. And apologies to anyone I hit because I recall hitting 1 or 2, 1 was lefty at the start :lol: but I spun and broke my nose cone later anyway so I lost out :lol:

And I learnt something tonight, how to pick my tyres 8), I pitted at spa for wets and come out on the harder compound and thought wtf, pressed a few buttons and figured you have to pick them yourself :lol:

Thanks again guys, best session I've had on this game :)

I want to thank everyone who showed up today for my little race, the TT qualifier basically laid out the finishing order with Shark and Douqa arguing over the top 10 in the world w/ Douqa winning the argument by finishing 9th in the world and Shark ending up in 11th, the Qualifiers were almost an echo of the TT but Douqa and Shark left the world out of it. The top 4 qualifiers took off and left Octain and I arguing over 5th place. With Douqas assault on the competition he was able to lap up through to 4th place, leaving Octain and myself w/ a DNF. Way to go Douqa. 👍

Thanks to all who raced in lobby # 2 . Congrats to Lefty for snagging the win .
Turning on tire wear and fuel consumption with full damage really helped to offset the use of assists.
Hope to see you all again at São Paulo for the next installment of the fun run series.👍:)

Back